Fresh Teen Hired for Sex Resort Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,779 Followers

He smiled broadly. "Yes, you will sweetie, yes you will. Don't worry baby, you're with me tonight."

I wave of relief washed over me and I held his bicep and leaned m cheek against it. I wanted the other girls to know he was mine.

He continued, "I love it when a girl is obedient. It makes me so horny. Take your hand and feel how my cock is getting hard."

It was shocking to hear that with so many people milling about but I reached as instructed to the front of his slacks. His penis was thick and hardening. Several men looked over at us. I felt like such a tramp.

"Well Amanda, that the cock that's going to be fucking you tonight and those are the balls that will be slapping up against your ass as I pound into your sweet tight pussy."

Holding his manhood and hearing his masculine voice shamelessly uttering those forbidden words made my crotch throb. I had never met any man remotely like him.

A gentleman who seemed to know Edward came over.

They shook hands and Edward greeted him, "Hi Bob, how's it going?"

He replied, "All is good, Edward. God, I love this place. When you need a break from the business world, this is the best."

Edwards hand went to my bum and he gently massaged it. It felt good. They continued talking as if I wasn't there. I stood there obediently holding his strong arm with my cheek resting on the soft cloth of his sports jacket.

Edward said, "Speaking about business, how's the Consolidated Trucking merger going?"

His hand went up my back to the top of my shoulder-less dress. I felt a little tug and realized that he was pulling the zipper down. Oh my, I thought, if he pulls the zipper down all the way, the dress top will fall away and exposed my breasts. I could hear the sound of the zipper as they continued talking business.

"We offered two hundred and fifty million but they want three hundred."

The man's eyes fell to my chest as my dress slid down revealing my breasts as I feared. I clinched my fists to resist the urge to cover them. My nipples betrayed my panic and became diamond hard in the cool tropical night air. I felt like Edward was showing me off like a trophy.

Edward paused to give the man a good look then he said, "Amanda darling, here is the key to beach cabin three. Be a darling and go into it. Strip off and take a shower. Wait on the bed. I'll be in to fuck you after Bob and I talk for a while."

"Of course Edward," I said as I took the key, turned to walk away.

He stopped me. "First, do me a favor. Take off your dress and show Bob the pretty, nineteen year old girl I'm going to fuck."

After a short hesitation, I pulled the zipper in the back of the dress down to the base of my bum and stepped out of it. Bob's and Edward's eyes were eating up my body. I could feel my face burn with a deep blush.

"The panties too." I pushed my panties down and off.

Edward shouted in glee. "My word, she has a natural bush. Is this going to be fun." Looking over at Bob, he continued, "Bob, you won't believe this but this sweetie has only had sex a few time with one boy. I can't wait to get into that tight pussy. Okay dear, off to my beach cabin."

I walked nude, holding my dress, to the cabin. Many men were ogling me as I passed them. The quiet of the cabin was a relief. I showered as ordered and lay on the bed waiting for my fate. As I lay there, my mind started fantasizing about Edward and the sex we would have. He is so hot. I was really getting turned on and started stroking my pussy. It was crazy making.

I heard a sound at the door and closed my knees trying to look innocent. Edward came in. His handsome face broke into a big smile at me lying naked on his bed.

"There you are, you sweet young thing. He hesitated and continued, "I think I smell the feminine juices of a horny young lady." I hid my embarrassed guilty face behind my hand.

He came to the edge of the bed with his knees touching it.

"Why don't you stand on the bed and take off my clothes like a good girl."

He is so tall that even standing on the bed, I was a bit below eye level. I pushed his jacket off his shoulders and he caught it as it slipped down, tossing it the to a nearby sofa. His hands cupped my ass-cheeks. That felt so good. Next came unbuttoning his silk shirt. His chest was very muscled which could only mean he worked out often. His pecs had a light coating of black hair that became a thick patch near the center. I don't know what came over me but I bent and kissed his chest and one nipple.

His pants had a large tent in the front. I went to my knees on the bed and opened his leather belt. The clasp of his pants was difficult but that could have been because I was rushing to see what was inside. When I finally pushed his pants and underwear down, his hard penis sprang up proudly. It was magnificent, large and thick but not scary big. It was circumcised and his crotch area was cleanly shaven. He helped by pushing his pants down and off.

Not knowing what to do, I sat back on my haunches and looked up into his manly face. He had an animal look in his eye that sent a thrill of adrenaline through me. It was frightening but so very erotic. I felt I could trust the power that was building.

"Hold my balls," he ordered. I reached up obediently. His ball-sack was warm and soft to the touch. The eggs inside rolled away from my grasp.

"Kiss them." I bent my head to the side and kissed the bottom of his sack.

He growled, "Oh fuck does that feel good." I continued to kiss it wanting so much to please him.

He groaned and said, Normally I'd want some oral but you have me so fucking horny that I might cum if your lips even touched the head of my cock. Lay down."

I lay down on the bed on my back and Edward was beside me on his side propping his head on his hand staring down at my body. His body smelled of musky sweat and cologne. My nipples were almost painfully hard as he cupped my breast. I moaned loudly at his touch. My pussy virtually gushed love juices. It was like we were in a secret bubble of sensuality and nothing else mattered. My pussy was burning up and I rubbed my knees together to offer it some friction. I moved my head to the side and kissed his bicep in total surrender. I was his and I knew that he knew it, taking his time. I'd never felt like that before.

His hard penis touched my hip. I wanted to touch and hold his manhood but didn't know if I should. I had no will other than the will to please.

"Amanda you have a beautiful young body." He moved his hand to my stomach. "Yes, very, very nice."

"Thank you sir." I kissed his bicep again in appreciation.

His hand slid to my mons and his fingers went through my pubic hair. My knees sprang open of their own accord, in a begging sign for his hand to go further down to my most sensitive feminine areas. He obliged and his fingers sliding down over the lips of my pussy sent a thrill through my entire body. On the upstroke his index figure traced the wet slit from my vagina to my clit. That was crazy-making. I groaned into the space below his armpit.

"What a dripping, wet honeypot you have there, my dear. I think you're ready."

I held his shoulders as his torso shifted and positioned above me with his legs between mine. His weight was on his elbows but our waists were snug against each other. I could feel the tip of his weapon expertly notch into the opening to my vagina. A sense of panic mixed with lust washed over me. There was a slight pain as my body opened to accommodate his manhood. Then I was filled deeply with an indescribable feeling of instinctive connectiveness and wondrous pleasure at how right it was to be one with this virile man.

I moaned into his ear, "Oh sweet Jesus sir, that feels so good." He simply gave a low grunt, pulled back his hips and plunged his staff back into me balls-deep. A whimper of pleasure escaped my lips and I kissed his ear.

He murmured, "I love your tight pussy, sweetie."

His penis pumped into my vagina and I was on a growing tsunami wave of pleasure. I wrapped my arms around him and held on as best I could as my body shook with each thrust. My pussy and my universe exploded in a white light of orgasmic pleasure. I could hear my screams bouncing off the walls. Edwards let out a loud groan and I could feel my vagina fill with his semen. He lay on me panting for a short time and then rolled onto his back beside me.

"Fuck, I didn't want to cum that quickly. But your tight pussy and you having an orgasm put me over the top."

"I'm sorry sir."

"No, no. It's all good. That was the best fuck I've had in ages."

I returned the feelings, "That's was so amazing. Thank you so much for picking me."

He looked at me quizzically. "Wow baby, you are a piece of work. This resort finds amazing sweet, young girls. And you are just about the sweetest ever." He gave my cheek a pinch. "Now it's time for you to wash your pussy, put on that sexy dress and get back out there."

I was shocked by what he said. After making love, I had already started to really care for him and wanted to stay by his side.

"Is it okay if I stay with you, sir?"

"Hell no. I have a deal with my wife that I only fuck a girl once here. If I break that vow, she will have my nuts. Now off you go. Don't get confused, sweetheart. This is business."

So off I went. He patted my bum as he showed me out the door.

The night air was cool as I went back out to more erotic adventures.

To be continued ...

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,779 Followers
12