Freshers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe," I said as I took a sip of the invigorating brew. "Look, Tommy, don't you think this job of hers is a bit odd?"

"Odd? In what way?"

"I know you'd probably think I'm being paranoid, but what if there's more to it than just product promotion."

"How do you mean?"

"Well, that's the thing, I don't have any idea," I replied. "But doesn't it strike you as odd that she's been coming in at all hours just lately?"

"I guess," Tommy answered thoughtfully. "But that doesn't seem so odd to me. I mean, all it means to me is that wherever she's been working, it's more than just a few miles away. She told me she was working in Sunderland last week, and that they didn't even leave the place until the shopping centre there closed for the day. And even then, they had to pack everything away before they could get back home."

"Maybe."

"She's just tired," Tommy assured me. "But if it bothers you that much, do you want me to have a talk with her? Y'know, next time she..."

"Has you in her bed?" I interrupted him. "I guess so, but be subtle about it, okay? Anyway, what's on your itinerary for today?"

"Me? Well, lucky Tommy here has a rare day all to himself," my twin brother answered smugly. "I don't have any lectures today, and I was rostered to do a shift at the shop today, but apparently I'm not needed there today after all."

"So, you're pretty much a free agent then?"

"Well, you know me, I like to try and use my spare time productively," Tommy replied. "So it'll be down to the library for me to catch up on coursework, and maybe a trip to the pool to put in a few lengths."

"Sounds like fun, I wish I could join you," I said, perhaps a little jealously. "But alas, I have to get a move on. Unlike lucky you, I've a busy day ahead of me, and sitting here gassing with you, as nice as it is, isn't going to get me anywhere, so I shall have to love you and leave you."

I kissed Tommy on his forehead, and then got up and picked out some clothes for the day from the wardrobe and then headed to the bathroom. By the time I passed Terri's room, I saw that she was sat up against the headboard, sipping her coffee. She must also have felt the cold, because she had repositioned herself under her duvet.

"You okay, Terri?" I asked her on my way to the bathroom.

"Yeah, fine," she replied. "Just, y'know, it was a long ride home last night. Er, thanks for the coffee."

I hoped that was all it was.

"You're welcome."

Coming Clean... Sort Of (Terri)

I wish I could tell Beth and Tommy about all the evening overtime I was putting in. It's probably the very last thing they would expect me to be doing, and heaven knows I didn't enjoy doing it the first couple of times. But on the other hand it paid well, and that was my overriding concern, but I felt like my friends simply wouldn't understand why I was doing it, or even that despite everything, I was actually starting to enjoy it. So as far as they were concerned, all I was doing was just more of what I was normally doing during the daytime, only in further flung places in order to explain why I was getting in so late recently. I was quite happy to keep them in the dark about exactly what my evening 'overtime' entailed.

I drained the last dregs of the coffee that Beth had left for me on my bedside table that morning, and stretched my tired limbs. Taking a look at my alarm clock, I noticed that time was getting on and I had to get a move on if I was going to have enough time for breakfast before heading out for yet another long and cold day in that accursed bikini, followed by another evening of 'overtime'.

I stepped into the bathroom to be greeted by the sight of Tommy in the shower. I simply can't ever get bored of seeing him naked, even though these days I see him sans vêtements almost every day. His nude body is so beautiful to behold that even Aphrodite herself would weep - well, in my humble opinion, anyway.

"Well, good morning, handsome," I greeted him.

"Morning, Terri-mouse," he reciprocated with a broad smile. "Fancy washing my back for me?"

"How could I possibly refuse an offer like that?" I replied, and in a matter of moments I was pulling off my underwear to join him under the steamy deluge.

As you can imagine, what ensued was much more than merely helping him with his daily ablutions. I took the sponge from him and covered him with a soft lather of his shower gel, paying much attention to his penis of course. I mean, how on earth was I supposed to resist temptation whilst his cock was right there dangling in all its masculine magnificence right before my eyes? And of course, my attention to his manhood had the thing standing stoutly to attention in no time at all.

"Mmm, it looks like we're a bit stiff down here this morning," I said to him alluringly as I gazed at his erection. "Would you like me to take care of it for you?"

"It would be ungentlemanly of me to refuse such a kind offer, especially from such an attractive lady as yourself," he replied with a smirk.

I knew having sex with him would not be wise that morning, as there simply wasn't time for it, as nice as it would've been after my previous evening's engagement, but there was ample time to give him a quick blowjob. So I knelt before him, placed my left hand on his beautifully soft bottom, took hold of his pulsating erection in my right hand and then guided it into my mouth. With my tongue I teased back his foreskin, causing him to let out a shuddering gasp as I licked his most sensitive parts. I loved the way that I could have this power of control over him. I knew that making Tommy feel nice would in turn make me feel good, and a mouthful of his cum would make a nice appetiser for the breakfast I would be having later on.

With that in mind, I set about coaxing him to erupt in my mouth with gusto - I wanted his cum, and I knew he wanted me to bring him off quickly. So as I bobbed my head back and forth, like some kind of erotic woodpecker, licking, slurping and sucking on his erection, I felt his body gradually begin to tense up as his natural reflexes began to be stimulated and his hormones flooded into his bloodstream. One thing I discovered in those early years of my sex life, was just how easy it can be to drive a young man like Tommy to the squirming brink of orgasmic heaven, and in such a relatively short space of time. Young men were like firecrackers, I reasoned to myself, all you have to do is light the blue touchpaper and away they go, shooting up into the air and exploding into a shower of brilliant light.

"Hsshh! Aahh!" Tommy exclaimed through his clenched teeth as I fellated him, and I knew he was just seconds away from coming.

Sure enough, I didn't have to wait much longer before I tasted his warm and musky cum on my tongue.

"Mmff! Hahh! Ohh!" Tommy gasped and moaned as he came.

I felt his hands gripping hold of my hair as he rode out his brief moment of orgasmic joy, and I savoured the flavour of his offering to me and let the musky, salty sweetness of his cum wash over my tongue, before swallowing it down. Sated, and with his arousal gently ebbing away, I took the time to lovingly lick his gradually wilting penis clean. As he came back to full lucidity, being ever the gentleman, he of course offered to return the favour, but on that occasion I had to politely decline, citing that I would be late for work otherwise.

"Just what exactly is it that you do?" Tommy asked me as he towelled himself dry whilst I stood under the shower. "I mean, I know it's some sort of promotional thing, but what does it entail exactly? And why on earth won't you tell us? Do they make you wear an embarrassing costume or something?"

"Er, sort of," I replied cagily as I soaped myself up under the warm deluge.

"Oh yeah? So, what sort of costume?"

"Look, I'd rather not tell you, Tommy. I mean, if Beth found out she'd just laugh at me and I'd never hear the end of it," I said.

"Oh, silly Terri-mouse!" Tommy chided playfully. "I wouldn't go telling her if you didn't want me to, but you've gone and aroused my curiosity now. Do they make you dress up as some sort of big furry mascot thing?"

"Well..." I began, before halting and leaving my words to just hang there.

I concentrated instead on rinsing myself off as I pondered whether or not to tell him. Would it really matter if I came clean to Tommy? I did have the utmost respect for him after all, and I knew he was a trustworthy person. Well, I wasn't going to tell him everything, I decided in the end. I supposed it wouldn't hurt if he knew all about my 'day job', but I would definitely keep my evening 'overtime' to myself.

"Okay," I sighed as I stepped out of the shower and briefly towelled myself dry. "If you must know, yes, I have had to dress up as a mascot. But that was when I first started - at the moment we're promoting a brand of sun cream. Have you heard of SolaBlok before?"

"Isn't that the one with the ad that shows a big cartoon sun smiling over a family playing with a beach ball on a tropical island shore?" Tommy enquired. "I always found that ad to be a bit of a cliché myself."

"Yes, that's the one," I confirmed. "Well, me and a few other girls, we wear... well, I guess I'd better show you, since I have to put the damned thing on anyway."

I took him by the hand and led him to the back bedroom that I had adopted as my own, even though it was supposed to be Tommy's. I opened my chest of drawers and took out my costume - the skimpy orange bikini with the trademark SolaBlok sun logo emblazoned upon it.

"That's your costume?" Tommy said in barely concealed amazement. "Holy shit, Terri, there's hardly anything there!"

He picked up the bottoms and scrutinised them, seemingly entranced by how minimal they were, and how a human being could possibly fit into them.

"This is way more daring than the one you bought on holiday!" Tommy grinned. "I love it! I'll bet you look seriously sexy in it!"

"Yes, well, clearly so do some of the horrible, horny old men that come and stare at us every day!" I groused as I snatched the tiny garment from his grasp.

"Aw, come on, Terri, not all men are like that!" Tommy said defensively. "You can't blame a guy for finding the sight of a good looking young woman in a bikini to be just a little, ahem, arousing."

"I'm perfectly well aware that not all men are like that, Tommy, but some men are!" I glowered.

I saw a slightly hurt expression begin to appear on his face, as though I was condemning him personally along with the small minority of men that leered at my coworkers and myself.

"But I'm also perfectly well aware that you aren't one of them, Tommy," I reassured him. "In fact, most of the men we see just give us a passing glance, a smile at the sight of a group of attractive girls in their skimpy bikinis, and then just continue on their way. But there are always one or two every day that linger a little too close to us for comfort.

"There was this one time a couple of weeks ago, before Alex and Jenny came to visit, when we saw this randy old guy stood near to where we were working, and he was definitely up to something. Let me just say that his hand was in his pocket for quite some time, and I'm pretty sure he wasn't simply sorting through his loose change!"

"What? You mean he was? Nah! No way! I mean, like that? In a public place?" Tommy said in astonishment. "I mean, no way would he have been wanking himself off right there in front of you! He might have just been, y'know, adjusting himself, or something - it does happen, y'know, for a guy to get a bit uncomfortable down there from time to time. Many's the time I've had an inconvenient and annoyingly persistent spontaneous erection and had to discreetly adjust the contents of my pants. It's just a guy thing, y'know."

"Well, if that's what he was up to, he was 'adjusting himself' for a good five minutes at least!"

Tommy burst out laughing.

"Well, perhaps you're right, maybe he was having a wank after all, the dirty old sod!" he chortled. "Anyway, aren't you going to put it on then? Come on, I wanna see!"

"Whatever," I sighed resignedly. Now that I'd shown him the thing it would've been silly to not let him see it on me.

I dropped my towel, leaving me briefly naked, and then picked up the bottoms and stepped into them. Pulling them up, I adjusted the string-like sides until they sat neatly on my hips, the bright yellow cartoon sun on the crotch grinning dementedly back at Tommy's gaze. Then I picked up the equally minimal top and put it on, taking a moment to adjust my breasts within the two small triangles of stretchy fabric. The triangular pieces also had the grinning sun logo on them, right in front of where my nipples were.

"Wow, Terri, you look unbelievably hot!" Tommy complimented as I gave him a brief twirl, showing him the grinning sun emblazoned on my behind.

"Ugh! I wish!" I replied. "It's anything but hot when you're standing in a shopping arcade in mid-winter wearing this bloody thing and dolling out free samples of sun cream to shoppers in their thick overcoats! It's bloody freezing!"

"Oh, Terri!" Tommy chuckled. "You have my sympathy, you really do! Why don't you just quit, if you hate it that much?"

"Well, I would, but it's not as simple as that," I replied to him.

"What do you mean by that?" Tommy asked, with an adorably puzzled expression on his face.

"Well, I know this might sound crazy, especially after what I said about those randy men, but I actually kind of enjoy it," I answered him levelly. "I mean, I didn't enjoy it to begin with, in fact, the first few times I found it almost mortally embarrassing, but I've sort of gradually come to enjoy it over the past few weeks." I decided not to tell him that I was mainly referring to my evening work, however.

Tommy seemed to take a moment to process that.

"I guess I can sort of understand that," he replied eventually. "I mean, look at me - I pose naked in front of groups of art students, and it can be pretty cold up there on that little stage sometimes. And you know, I never thought I would, but I genuinely enjoy it. It's as if I find being naked and on display like that to be sort of, I don't know, empowering, in a way."

"Empowering?" I queried as I pulled on the rest of my clothes.

"Well, yeah, in an odd sort of way," Tommy clarified as he watched me dress myself. "I mean, when I'm up there, naked, I sort of feel like more of a man, y'know? It's as if rather than feel vulnerable and embarrassed about being naked, I actually feel more alive and, well, proud of my masculinity I guess."

I mulled his statement over for a moment. Maybe he was right, and perhaps I was looking at my vocation from the wrong angle. I was after all, quite comfortable being nude among my two flatmates, and in the wider circle of the naturist club we attended regularly, but they were always in private, away from the public eye. Maybe my overtime work wasn't so bad after all.

"Thank you, Tommy," I said as I stood up and kissed him on his left cheek. "You've really helped me, you know that? You know you wanted to pay me back for earlier on? Well, consider your debt well and truly paid!"

And with that, I headed downstairs to get some breakfast.

A Shock In Store At The Pig & Whistle (Tommy)

"How do you fancy an evening down the pub?" I asked my sister as she handed me a mug of freshly brewed tea. "We haven't had a night out since Alex and Jenny came to visit."

"Maybe," Beth pondered as she sat beside me on the settee.

We had both just got in from our various day's activities - an afternoon at the central library for me, and a busy afternoon at work for Beth - and I was in no mood for cooking that evening, especially since Terri informed me that morning that she would be late home again.

"I'll treat you to a bowl of chips," I offered.

"Make it a nicely grilled gammon steak with fried egg, chips and peas and you're on!" Beth replied with a smirk.

"Fine, if you get the drinks in," I counter-offered.

Beth appeared to mull it over for a moment.

"Deal!" she answered brightly. "Oh, but what about Terri?"

"Ah, she told me on her way out this morning that she and her colleagues are working in Carlisle today, and that they won't get back until at least around eleven o'clock tonight," I said, repeating what Terri had said to me that morning after she finished her breakfast.

"Oh, well, shouldn't we at least leave her something that she can warm up in the microwave?" Beth enquired.

"Well, I did offer," I answered. "But she said not to worry - she and her coworkers would be calling in at a motorway service station, or a roadside café or something on the way back."

"Well, just as long as she has something, at least," Beth said with a shrug of her shoulders. "Y'know, I do wish that girl would let me know exactly what it is she does for this promotions company."

"Ah, well, it's funny you should say that," I began in reply, but remembering my promise to Terri not to tell Beth too much about what her job entails, I stopped right there. But alas, I had already said too much.

"What do you mean?" Beth answered me sharply. "Has she told you or something?"

"Look, Beth, I promised her..." I began on the defensive, but my sister was insistent and she interrupted me before I could get any further.

"Promised her what?"

"Look, the poor girl's a bit embarrassed about it, okay!" I replied to her interruption. "She has to wear this, sort of, costume you see, and she's just afraid that you'd find it funny, or that you'd think it's demeaning."

I decided to leave out the exact nature of Terri's costume - I already felt terrible for saying as much as I already had. Fortunately, Beth didn't press further with her interrogation.

"Oh, that silly girl!" Beth sighed in exasperation. "I don't care if she's wearing some silly costume, just as long as she's safe and is happy. She is happy doing her job, isn't she?"

"Well, she told me that she wasn't entirely happy to begin with," I confessed. "She just needed the money so that we wouldn't think she was sponging off us, which is totally understandable. She just wanted to make a contribution to our household expenses. But she says that even though she didn't enjoy it to begin with, she's come to enjoy it more than she thought she would."

"Really?" Beth replied.

"I said to her that, in a way, I can understand why," I said, and basically told Beth exactly what I had told Terri that morning, about how posing nude for Phyllis's art students actually made me feel empowered, rather than ashamed and embarrassed. "By the time she left to go to work this morning she certainly seemed to be in a happier frame of mind."

"Well, as long as she knows she can quit any time she wants to," Beth answered. "I mean, I know having her in work helps ease the strain on our finances, and that she's much too proud to go on the dole, but the last thing I want is for her to be unhappy. She's been through enough already, what with her mum and everything."

"Yeah," I agreed. "But, what are we going to do about her? Y'know, with Christmas coming up? We can't just leave her up here all on her own, and I can't see her wanting to spend the holidays back home with her mum, especially under her current circumstances."

"I don't know," Beth replied, clearly giving the matter some thought. "I mean, the logical thing to do is see if she wants to come back to mum and dad's with us and spend Christmas with us. Maybe it'd even be an opportunity to invite her mum over, and give the chance for Terri and her mum to build a few bridges."

"Maybe, as long as she doesn't decide to cut my balls off for taking her daughter's innocence," I grumbled.