Freshers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know if I like the sound of that," Beth interjected. "What if you're in some pub somewhere and some guy decides to cop a feel of your tits or something, what'll you do then?"

"Well, I guess I'll just have to cross that bridge when I get to it," I shrugged. "Unless one of you two wouldn't mind chaperoning me."

"Huh! Well I know which one out of the two of us would be the most eager to volunteer!" Beth snorted, giving Tommy a sideways glance.

"Whatever," he replied dismissively to her. "In all seriousness, if you ever need one of us to accompany you, just say so, okay?"

"Message received and understood," I sighed.

"We're serious, Terri," Beth chided. "We just want you to be safe."

"And I genuinely appreciate your concern," I replied in all honesty. "But I've had a long day, and I'm tired. Right now, I just want to slip into a nice hot bath, and then climb into bed."

Which is exactly what I did.

The Morning After (Beth)

It would take a little while for the dust to settle in our little household after Tommy and I found out the truth of Terri's so-called overtime. I guess maybe in hindsight I'd been a little too judgemental towards Tommy - I'd sort of automatically implied that he was as bad as those jeering hyper-masculine rugby players from the pub. That night, I laid awake in bed all night, feeling awful about applying such a stereotype to him. In hindsight, I was glad that he had stopped me from interrupting Terri's striptease - it would've been much more embarrassing for her had her best friend broken the whole thing up.

In bed that night, I apologised to him for being so judgemental, and promised to make it up to him, but he politely declined my offer, insisting instead that he'd rather get some sleep.

I guess the thing I was most worried about, apart from the obvious concern that some burly, testosterone fuelled grunt of a man might molest her during one of her 'performances', was what would happen if her mother ever found out. It had been almost three months since she'd walked out on her mum, and even though they were at least now talking on the phone, it was pretty clear that the prospect of any real thawing of relations between them was still some way off.

Even so, I didn't want Terri to become so estranged from her mum, and I never gave up hope of the two of them making up. But the elephant in the room was what to do about Christmas, which was only a couple of weeks away. I knew it'd be pretty much unadvisable for her to go home for the holidays, but leaving her up in York on her own wasn't a reasonable proposition, either. The only idea that made any real sense was for her to come and stay with us when Tommy and I returned home to spend the festive period with our folks. Trouble was, I didn't know whether or not they'd agree to it. I was pretty sure they would, but I didn't really have any backup plan.

* * * * * *

The following morning, as a bright shaft of sunlight heralding another frosty December morning, filtered through the small gap in our bedroom curtains and illuminated a million tiny particles that danced in the air, I knew I needed something. Something that just happened to be nagging at me between my legs. I can't explain why, but that morning I woke up feeling incredibly horny, I was fidgety and my mind and body seemed to be conspiring against me. Emotionally, I wasn't in any mood for sex, but physically, my body was begging for it.

Since it was so cold outside, and following the revelations from the night before, Tommy and I were in no real mood to sleep in the nude, as we had become accustomed to. Initially, I tried to sate my body's desire by hiking up my nightie and reaching into my knickers - to my surprise, I found that the inside of my underwear had already been doused with my own secretions. I tried simply fingering myself for a while whilst Tommy slept peacefully by my side, totally unaware of me masturbating beside him. It felt good, but for whatever reason, and despite my efforts, it simply wasn't having enough of an effect. I tried adding a second, and then a third finger inside me, and used my other hand to play with my clitoris, but still to no avail.

With a frustrated sigh, I had to concede defeat.

"Tommy?"

"Hmmm..." my brother groaned beside me.

I reached across to him under the cover of the duvet, seeking out his manhood. As my hand eventually alighted on his briefs, I found what I was hoping to find. He was hard - monumentally hard, in fact. I knew that for him it was just a normal morning erection, and didn't in any way mean that he wanted to have sex, but I needed him on that occasion, more than he needed me.

"Tommy!" I reiterated a little louder.

"Hmm, yeah?" he answered with a yawn.

"I need you," I said, keeping my hand on the firm ridge at the front of his pants. "I'm horny, Tommy, I need you inside me!"

I gave his hardness a little squeeze to try and rouse him a little more, which appeared to have the desired effect.

"Is it okay if I, er, y'know..." I said, clearly implying what I needed at that moment.

"Sure, whatever," he yawned, and rolled over to lie on his back. "Go right ahead."

I know it might have looked as though I was taking advantage of him, but I knew that he was okay - that unspoken bond between twins coming to the fore once more. I threw our duvet back and then sat up and straddled him. He simply laid there, looking back at me tiredly, dressed only in a plain white t-shirt and a pair of black and red striped briefs. I lifted his t-shirt up a little to reveal his navel, and then reached for the waistband of his pants. He compliantly lifted his bottom up as I gently pulled his pants down off his slim hips, freeing his morning wood. My word, his erection was a beautiful sight to behold that morning!

I smiled as I regarded the sight of his gently pulsating tumescence, I felt as though I was like some kind of parched desert explorer coming across a gratefully discovered oasis. I heard him moan a little contentedly as I eased his foreskin back, revealing his smooth pink glans and its tiny opening to my gaze. I lifted myself up onto my knees, reached up into my nightie and pulled the gusset of my knickers to one side in order to allow him to enter me. With my free hand, I guided him towards my entrance, and as I lowered myself onto his erection, we both sighed in unison.

I had a definite itch that needed to be scratched, so I wasted no time and I began rocking my hips back and forth. Just feeling Tommy inside me had me feeling better almost right away - no amount of fingering could ever replicate the sensation of having him, or any other man for that matter, deep within me, reaching all the places that I can't reach by myself. When I'm with him like this, I feel so deeply connected to him - not just physically, but almost telepathically too. As I looked down at him, and as he looked back up at me, I felt a genuine insight into what he was thinking. I knew he felt a strong desire to help me feel good, and even though I could tell that he wasn't particularly in the mood for sex that morning, he was only too happy to allow me to ride him.

"Ooh-h-h, Tommy," I moaned as I gyrated my hips around his erection, causing him to rub against the inside of my vagina, and seeking out the right spot that would trigger what would be a much-needed orgasm.

Tommy, meanwhile, remained mute throughout it all. He just stared back at me, as though casually observing the sight of me using his body to sate my needs. I leant forward a little, pushing his t-shirt up a little further, and rested my hands on his hairless chest, and used my fingers to tease his nipples. He moaned a little in return, but not much more than that.

Inside me, Tommy's penis was hitting all the right spots, and I could feel myself beginning to tip over the edge. It was though my arousal that morning was like a teetering mass of pennies on a coin falls in one of the seaside amusement arcades back home in Westborough-on-sea, and all it needed was one more penny, just one more tiny push, before the whole thing went tumbling over the edge.

"Ahh-hah-hah! Ooohh! Mmff! Oh, Tommy! Oh, yes! Yes! Yes!" I exulted as I felt the elation of orgasm consume me.

Oh, I simply cannot tell you how good it felt! Oh, such a blessed release!

"Hnngh! Mmmm! Hahhh!" I continued to pant and moan as my climax continued.

Just then I felt Tommy's hands grab hold of my buttocks, pulling me down onto him, and his face creased into a gnarled grimace. Inside me, I felt him stiffen further, accompanied moments later by the unmistakable feeling of him erupting inside me.

"Ohh! Hahh!" he groaned and gnashed his teeth as he came, savouring his brief moment of release.

And then, almost as quickly as it began, it was all over. As our orgasms faded, we both remained stock still for a few moments, our chests heaving as we caught our breath. I leant forward and kissed Tommy on his forehead, allowing his gradually wilting erection to slip out of me.

"Mmm, thank you, Tommy," I sighed gratefully.

I took a couple of tissues from the box on my bedside table, and wiped away the excess of Tommy's semen that had leaked out from me, and then took a moment to lovingly clean his penis, before pulling his pants back up.

"Any time, Beth," he said as he sat himself up a little.

"I think you deserve some breakfast in bed for that," I said as I got up and then pulled the duvet back up.

"Sounds lovely," he replied after a long yawn.

As I went across to the bedroom door and slipped on my dressing gown, I looked back to find that he had already fallen back to sleep.

I held true to my promise, and around ten minutes later I returned with a tray of coffee, and a fried egg on toast for Tommy. I roused him once more with a kiss and he sat up against the headboard.

"Here, let me," I said as I sat up beside him.

I cut into the fried egg, watching as the yolk oozed out onto the toast, and then proceeded to feed him. It was such a simple act of love, but it conveyed my gratitude to him more than any words could at that moment.

"I know you're still unsure about Terri, y'know, with her job and everything," he said after a mouthful. "But the best thing you and I can do for her is just to be there for her."

"I know," I sighed in reply.

"She has to be allowed to make her own mistakes in life," Tommy went on. "Same as you and I - after all, we all have to learn from experience."

"I know," I reiterated. "You're so logical, I wonder sometimes if you aren't a Vulcan or something!"

"It's life, Beth, but not as we know it," Tommy paraphrased, holding his hand up in the Vulcan salute.

"I need to give Mum and Dad a ring, to ask them if it's okay if Terri can spend Christmas with us," I continued as I fed him with the egg on toast.

"Sure. I don't imagine for one second that they'd object though," he replied before taking the proffered forkful.

"Even so, I feel I'd at least better ask them," I said. "Maybe I could ask them some advice as to how to get her and her mum to reconcile."

"I couldn't hurt, I guess," Tommy said as he took a sip of coffee. "But on no account are either of us to mention anything about Terri becoming a stripper. It has to remain strictly between the three of us."

"Of course," I replied. "I would never betray her trust, you know that."

"I know you wouldn't," Tommy answered, and he leaned up to kiss my cheek. "But you know I had to make sure."

It was a Saturday morning, so neither Tommy or I had any lectures or classes to get to, but both of us were working in town, so we eventually hauled ourselves out of bed, showered together, dressed, and then headed to our respective workplaces. We'd arranged to meet up for lunch, seeing as both the department store where I worked, and the record shop where Tommy worked, were just a couple of streets from each other. Terri had another day of working in that frankly hideous and far too revealing bikini, but thankfully, no stripping work that evening. As my mid-morning coffee break approached, I used the payphone in the staff lounge to call home.

"Hello?" came my mother's voice at the other end of the line.

"Hi, Mum," I replied.

"Beth, darling! How are you?"

"Very well, thank you."

"And how's Tommy?"

"He's fine too. And Terri's, er, okay as well."

"Oh, sorry, I forgot she was up there with the two of you," Mum replied.

"Actually, it's about her that I'm calling you," I went on. "Well, you know all about this situation between her and her mum."

"Have they still not come to any kind of reconciliation?"

"Well, they speak on the phone sometimes," I answered truthfully. "But it still sounds like they have a lot of work to do before I could call it a reconciliation."

"Oh, that is a shame - especially with Christmas coming up."

"Yeah, as you can imagine, Tommy and I don't want her to be all alone up here, and I doubt for a moment she'd want to stay with her mum..."

"So you were wondering if she could spend Christmas with us?" Mum completed my sentence for me.

"Well, yes, if it's okay."

"Of course it's okay, dear, why on earth wouldn't it be?"

"I don't know, I just thought..."

"Obviously, it'd be much better if she could get back together with her mum, but you know that any friend of yours is welcome at our house."

"Oh, thanks, Mum!" I replied gleefully.

"But I think we ought to use it as an opportunity for the two of them to at least try and sort things out face to face," Mum went on.

"Would that mean Tommy having to, er, y'know own up to, er.."

"Own up to taking Terri's virginity?" Mum interrupted once more.

"Er, yes," I replied. "Er, about that whole thing - I sort of, well, I'm at least partly responsible for it myself."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"I said I'm partly responsible for it myself."

"In what way, dear?" Mum queried. "He is the one that 'did the deed', after all."

I went on to explain to her, leaving out quite a few details, a sanitised version of the events leading up to my asking Tommy if he would agree to have sex with Terri. Okay, so it was pretty much a blatant fabrication from the start, but there was at least an element of truth in it all.

"Terri was having a sort of personal crisis of self-confidence," I began, making it up as I went along. "We'd been at the beach that day, and she'd seen all these glamorous suntanned women in their bikinis and I guess she thought that she looked pretty plain and uninteresting in comparison. Anyway, later that night I heard her crying in her room - I went in to ask her what was wrong, and it all poured out of her. How her mother basically forbade her from having any contact with boys, and how ugly she thought she looked."

"Well, that's a downright silly notion!" Mum huffed at the other end of the line. "She's a lovely looking girl, once you see past her glasses and put her in some nicer clothes."

"Well, that's basically what I said to her at the time," I continued. "I offered to give her a makeover, to hopefully make her feel a bit better about herself."

"But I'm guessing that it wasn't enough, hmm?" Mum supposed.

"Erm, yeah, basically," I replied. "She, erm, she said she wanted to feel what it was like, to er, y'know, do it with a boy."

"And I suppose this is where Tommy came in," Mum replied.

I found myself instantly blushing as I processed her inadvertent pun.

"Well, yes," I confessed. "It was a mad idea, but he was just, there, y'know. I went into his room and told him everything Terri had told me, and I asked him if he would mind... well, I don't need to spell it out."

"You asked him if he wouldn't mind having sex with Terri," Mum replied calmly. "And, unable to resist the opportunity for a quick bit of nookie, he agreed on the spot."

"Well, yes - and no," I said. "You see, he confessed to me that he was a, er, a virgin himself."

Okay, so that was a massive whopper of a lie. After all, I was the one that took his virginity. But I justified the falsehood to myself by reasoning that, in a way, it was his first time - the first time with a girl other than myself.

"So, you acted as Cupid, and got the two of them together."

"In short, yes," I said sheepishly.

"Oh, Beth, you silly girl!" Mum sighed. "You should have stopped with the makeover. I know your heart was in the right place, and that you wanted to help your friend, but sometimes you just have to let them discover things for themselves at their own pace. Especially when it comes to sex."

"I know that now, Mum," I replied. "Which is why I feel I have to take equal responsibility for what happened between Terri and her mum."

Just then, I heard the pips, indicating that we were about to be cut off.

"I'll talk to your father about Christmas," Mum said hurriedly. "I'll get him to sort the spare bedroom out for Terri."

"Yes, thanks, Mum," I replied.

"And I'll see if I can talk to Terri's mum for you - see if I can smooth things out a bit and maybe persuade her to come over whilst the three of you are down here for, is it they call it in America? An intervention."

"Well, if you think it'd help," I said.

"I think it's worth a try at least," Mum answered.

"Okay, well you'll have to get back to me about that," I said, speaking as quickly as I could. "Bye, Mum!"

"By, dear, see you soon!"

Coming Home (Tommy)

I sat opposite the girls as our train sped southwards towards London. It would turn out to be a Christmas like no other, but of course, none of us knew that at the time. Beth and I were delighted that Terri agreed to come home with us, but we kept our plan for the intervention between her and her mum to ourselves. After all, we didn't want to scare Terri into staying up in York all on her own.

"Anyone need a drink or anything?" I asked the girls as our train thundered through yet another station.

"A cup of tea would be nice," Beth replied.

"Terri?" I asked.

"Hmm?" she responded, taking her gaze away from the passing scenery for a moment.

"Do you want a drink? I'm just nipping down to the buffet car."

"Oh, er, no thanks, Tommy, I'm fine," Terri replied, and then turned her attention back towards gazing out of the window.

Poor girl, I supposed she must've been deep in thought - the last time she was on a train travelling along the east coast mainline was the day she had left home. I decided to leave her to her thoughts, and went off towards the buffet car. I returned some time later to find the two of them talking to each other - clearly discussing the coming holidays.

It was the 23rd of December, and the train was packed with people doing pretty much the same as us - heading home for Christmas. Fortunately, I'd had the foresight to reserve some seats for us a few days earlier rather than to take a chance on there being seats available, as it was almost standing room only by the time it rolled into York station. It certainly made getting to and from the buffet car quite an adventure.

"I don't know if I'm ready to go back to Westborough," I heard Terri say as I sat back at our table, and passed Beth her polystyrene cup of tea. "I mean, what if I bump into my mother? I don't know if I'm quite ready to face her just yet."

I had to bite my tongue, so I was only too happy to let Beth answer.

"If she sees you, then she sees you," Beth responded matter of factly. "We'll just have to deal with it when it happens."

"But, what if she gets angry at me again?" Terri went on. "What if I get angry at her?"

"You've been talking with her on the phone, haven't you? And the volume of those calls seems to have lessened somewhat lately, so I can assume that the two of you have at least made some progress," Beth replied.

"Well, yeah, but there's a big difference between talking on the phone and talking face to face," Terri countered.