All Comments on 'Freshman Feminist Falls'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
goamz86goamz86about 8 years ago
Loved it

Fantatstic as always!!! Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
hot shit great story

do one about the professors getting fucked by a football players no gangbang shit, that bs does not happen much. the 1on 1 sneaking shit happens more in real life that shit is hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Walking Tightrope of Crude Satire & Falling

Almost seemed Humor/Satire more so than Interracial....Well written and humorous if one can embrace the racist, misogynistic, anti-academic excesses in this and The Land of Trump. I may seem pedantic to some...but, in the end, there is nothing funny about either racial stereotypes or bashing women who stand up for themselves or pretending that intellectualism is mere sophistry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Sorry but true Rubbish. She would not change her ways with just one hour with him. She would have hated him even more. She grew up watching men like him run over her mother all her life. Those thoughts and feelings take years of therapy to change.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

The author must have come from a KKK home to write this garbage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great build-up!

Any more chapters in this? I hope this isn't the end :P

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Slowwww Start , Supersonic Finish

Oh for Hayden Pantierre to play lead part in cinema adaption.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

This is the first time I read a story from you I did not enjoy, don't now why. Still I refrain from rating.

jeddi20jeddi20about 8 years ago
Nice

Good morning, I've been an avid reader of your stories. Never really been into the interracial stuff, but I will say that this story is plausible. I don't really like the cocky attitude of Chuck, but in all honesty I have seen that kind of attitude in most of the black guys I went to school with and who I served with in the army. Overall I think this is a good story, not a long build up to the sex, good character development, and finally coming full circle with her past as she realizes that she has become just like her mother. I would hope that in future chapters of this story that she becomes a cock hungry slut, but does not allow herself to be physically or verbally abused like her mother. Chuck, although he us arrogant as hell, seems like an honorable man who wouldn't hit her or allow others to abuse his harem of white feminist sluts. Thank you for the lovely read this morning and I look forward to future submissions.

Phil

King40King40about 8 years ago
Show must go on !

You MUST keep on telling us the hot story of this black god, giving us detail on his sex exploits and how he converted so many white feminists to black cock

Nice style by the way (as far as a French can say..)

TrmptmanTrmptmanabout 8 years ago
More

You have to write more. The frat house would be great.

TwixleTwixleabout 8 years ago
Fantastic

Great story. Loved the pacing and the tension as the clock counted down. The pay off was perfect too. I loved the way she was slowly broken down and the whole thing felt pretty believable for a fairly unrealistic situation. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
keep writing

your black inmate fans in prison will appreciate it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Outstanding! Please write more!

This is one of the hottest interracial stories I've read in years! I hope you'll continue with the frat party, Claudia's Mom's seduction on 'Parents' weekend (maybe along with some other girls' moms?) and it would be super hot if you had Professor Waterson lead a special 'presentation' on her 'new feminist' views ( denying white men but submitting to black men)... demonstrating it to her class by getting bent over the podium and fucked... as black men file into the room for 'class participation'!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
hot story keep it cumming!

Best to do is have Claudia taken to spend a weekend with a black woman who will make her scrub floors with ass cropped red and licking her box while getting fucked by a black man. Eventually she will be broken into a more compliant slut and give up college for a submissive lifestyle getting bred with black babies. Her mother will be a slave domestic to a black family getting punished for racism suffered by blacks. Converting white girls to a submissive black lifestyle will be Chuck and Brittany's goal and thhat could be Brittany's revenge against white racist girls she knows well by making them black bred sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
How?

I don't get it. How is this an April fool's joke? This story makes light of rape and men treating women like shit. If this is a joke it isn't funny.

khele2k2khele2k2about 8 years ago
Super hot story

I love the cocky interracial and reluctance angle you go with here. The slow seduction was awesome. One of my favorite stories! Keep up the good work. And ignore the haters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nothing but Rubbish!!

Pathetic story written by a depraved psychopath, who in reality struggles to get laid!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another great story

Excellent story, this can be another great series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not female

silkstockinglover is a guy.

Texguy84Texguy84about 8 years ago
Great story

This was a great read. The proud but inexperienced girl falling to the charms of the master seducer. I loved how she kept getting herself deeper into trouble because she was too proud to just let it drop, and with each additional step, she got herself deeper and deeper in over her head.

Is it realistic? Maybe, maybe not. Was it sexy and engaging? Definitely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
love the salty comments

MUST. VIRTUE. SIGNAL. HARDER!!!!!

well written, though m9. I didn't know Strawmen could be so erotic.

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
Not awful. Not great.

The only real comment I have is the paradox of your fetish. You claim it's not racist, it's just the taboo, but it's only taboo because it's racist.

khele2k2khele2k2over 7 years ago
Your best interracial story

This is far and away my favorite of your interracial stories. I love the push and pull between the two main characters,but it's the tension that is off the charts while they're in the dorm room. More stories like this please with inexperienced to BBC white girls in their 20s who are preprogrammed in one way or another to avoid black men but eventually they can't help themselves!

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 7 years ago
Well written although I hated it!

This is the definitive line:

"I'm a feminist to white men, but for black cock I'm just a white bimbo whore willing to do anything."

This line sums up so much, it would seem. I wonder how common this is. Seen the interracial crime statistics?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Claudia and her Mom

Claudia will bring Mom over to Brittany's room to meet her. Mom is a conservative woman who hates blacks and Claudia will have the job of fully domesticating her into a more compliant bitch by stripping her off clothes aided by Brittany who slaps her face multiple times and one of their friends, a black woman will take charge of turning her into a submissive slut for black cunts and have Chuck stretching her tight cut deeper and anally penetrating her deeper while dumping multiple loads in both holes. Then the broken exhausted mother will have to satisfy both Claudia and Brittany after being slapped on face by her own daughter . Being a divorcee, the mother will put all her assets in a trust by selling home, diamonds and investment income to put black men and women in college and give power of attorney to Brittany before living in the slums taking care of the needs of a black family and Brittany and Claudia will seek to convert racist white women to be submissive slaves to blacks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too Political

I gave this story five stars for eroticism but one star for the racial politics involved and stereotyping. Forget the feminism crap. Black guys love fucking white girls and black girls get jealous. See a lot of black guy-white woman marriages but minimal white guy-black woman marriages because white cocks aren't as big as blacks. You are my favorite author but this story is your biggest loser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Prof waterson

Loved this story and would love to see a spin off about Professor Waterson and her sseduction of feminists and her fall

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome!

Oh my god. That was amazing!!

I loved the constant teasing, pushing, pulling, and non stop insulting of feminism! It's awesome how you hate feminism more than anyone I've ever seen, and always use it shorthand for pretentious and bitchy! It makes for a realistic feeling experience.

Keep up the great work. 😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More, please!

Please, more! A sequence for this, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Comedy really

More of a comedy than reality....but enjoyed the read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ugh.

I'm black, and a man, and even I find this completely repulsive at best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
from feminist to depraved slutty mudshark

if this were real the only thing id hope for is the fallen one to be sterile. No need for her to reproduce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ugh, why??

You REALLY don't know what feminism is, do you? :|

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Look at all the liberals going apeshit!

I love watching SJW scum cry!

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 5 years ago
A good testimonial.

BBC Worship and Neo-feminism represent the way forward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Sequel please make part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Part 2

Sequel pleaseeeee

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
can not wait

part 2 please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Great flow, great details, great character building. Smooth setup for a part 2, I'd definitely continue reading, Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
OXY MORON

'The story uses sparingly the 'N' word and also uses a few stereotypes that society pretends we have moved past.'- 2nd paragraph page 1.

If society pretends the stereotype has been moved on from, then cant that just as easily mean you pretend the stereotype still exists?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
clearly has no understanding of feminism or your own racism

this was.... so racist. Just bc this is a weird site doesn't mean you can use the n word as a white person... I'm a white woman in college and a feminist (duh) and i can't believe that this writer thinks feminism means calling other women sluts for enjoying sex and having a superiority complex against like all other women... this was gross and so poorly written!! And fetishizing!!! literally not ok to use the n word!!! and has some fucked up racial power dynamics that are so SO problematic.

BullwipBullwipover 3 years ago
Anon comments are hilarious

I’ve just discovered your work and look forward to reading much more. I hope you put more time into this particular genre as this is so well written with great character development.

Interesting how many of your critics prefer to remain anonymous. It seems to be a synonym for ‘troll’ on this site. 😂

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bullwip You can't honestly say that this story wasn't full of bigotry and sexism, and misinterpretation of what feminism actually is. I know that wasn't the point of the story, the point is to show that one bigoted and racist girl can be turned into a BBC loving slut, but in my mind there is no such thing as a slut, it's all about experience, it's all about where someone is or has been in relationships. It is also true that most of cheaters will cheat again, and most of cheated people, will either end up cheating or never trusting a relationship fully again. but you could piss off a lot of people by having a story like this just for what it depicts. I for one didn't actually mind the ending, I liked the twist, that it was actually the girl, Brittney, who set up Claudia. I will also say that this is the stereotypical a-hole black guy who thinks he can just dip-and-dip into any white girl. When, in reality, that is far from true. Neither of my sister's are attracted to black people, my one sister is openly bisexual, too, and so the fact that this story depicts a black man like this is not actually too far from the truth, but he is a stereotypical black character with sexist views. If he, and Brittney, were put in their place by Claudia, or by karma, that would offset the issues at the end.

BlackDragon455 (my actual username, I'm just too lazy to actually go through and find my password for this site).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nice. Love the way the proud feminist becomes humiliated and turns into a black cock loving slut. Love that her slutty friend is the one behind it. Would live more about the proyd middle aged feminist professor who becomes a submissive whore to black men. That and Claudia getting bred by the black fraternity are definitely worth a sequel!

Fereniki_AlexandrouFereniki_Alexandrouover 2 years ago

Ok, I enjoyed this story and the writing was pretty good, but I have a couple really huge problems with this story that led me to give it two stars. If it weren't for these two things, I would have given the story five stars.

My first problem with this story is that, like so many other stories in this genre, it is really racist and dehumanizing to Black men. The only Black male character in the story is portrayed as a sexist pig whose only value as a person seems to come from his enormous cock and the narrator seemingly portrays him at several points as representative of all Black men. I get that this is porn, but can't you at least give the Black man some redeeming qualities, include another Black man who is portrayed more favorably, or just not speak as though this one character represents Black men in general? Also, it is never acceptable in my opinion for a white author to use the n-word, especially as frequently and in the manner as it is used in this story.

My second problem is that the author egregiously misrepresents feminism. Claudia really is a terrible feminist—but not at all for the reasons the author seems to think. She seems to be a caricature of an extremely sex-negative, racist, homophobic, second-wave "feminist." But the overwhelming majority of college-aged feminists nowadays are sex-positive, intersectional, anti-racist, LGBTQIA+ friendly, third or fourth-wave feminists, who would agree that there is nothing even remotely anti-feminist about a woman enjoying sex with Black men, enjoying licking other women's pussies, enjoying sucking cock, or enjoying being fucked in the ass. Most of us would even agree that there is nothing anti-feminist about a woman enjoying sexual submission and being called degrading names as a kink, as long as it is consensual and she doesn't think that all women should be required or expected to submit.

The problem with Claudia's version of feminism is not that she likes sex with Black men, sex with other women, or being penetrated in all her orifices, but rather that she slut-shames other women for liking these things and she thinks it is her responsibility to "save" other women from consensual sexual activities. These are actually extremely sexist behaviors. I wouldn't have a problem with Claudia believing in this regressive version of feminism and being turned away from it, if it weren't for the fact that the author consistently portrays Claudia's version of feminism as simply feminism itself and does not acknowledge that there are other versions of feminism that exist.

I am writing this as a bisexual feminist woman who happens to enjoy eating women's pussies, having sex with Black men, sucking cock, taking dick in my ass, and most of the other sexual activities you describe here.

SejanusSejanusover 2 years ago

This story begs like Claudia for a sequel. What an awesome piece of filth you've created!

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

252. One of the best I’ve read even though I don’t think it approaches real life. I enjoyed the twist at the ending but for realism I’d prefer that Brittany stay sweetand the girls win.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

252. Saved ar the bell. Really good.

Gremlin99Gremlin99over 1 year ago

Fucking hot, amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This need sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The racism throughout the story is total hatred and belittling of white men and is disgustingly hidden behind so called racism of blacks, total woke propaganda and hate disguised as a Dom jig who no "white" girl can say no to and add the negative comments about "white" guys, because he obviously couldn't get off without belittling and humiliating whites, some poor jig that is so twisted with jealousy of white men he needs to lash out at them.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Gods your black cock submission stories are addictive I guess because that’s the way I am. I would be begging for his cock from the first sight of it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So glad the bitch got what she genuinely needed and was put in her rightful submissive place!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50634 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...