Freshman Sophie's Modeling Debut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
happyalex
happyalex
227 Followers

Trembling, she turned to James with a friendly warning. "OK...but you better not take advantage..."

"Scouts honor ma'am," he joked, raising and curling two fingers, causing the crew to cackle like hyenas.

Sophie chuckled along with them, but it was anxious and forced. She hadn't gotten the inside joke.

"Relax and close your eyes honey, it will make it easier," Tina suggested, taking charge, reaching for the reclining lever and not waiting for consent to press the blonde's chest back.

Sophie let herself be swept along despite the butterflies in the pit of her stomach. The way her torso fell with the cracked leather seat, the glare from the bright reflector light, and the reverent hum of professionals getting ready. It transported her back to her dentist's office in Paris, and she resolved to suffer through what had to be done.

With an accelerating heart beat, she waited for what was coming. Except, instead of opening her mouth for a check-up, she could feel her fly popping open. And before she could change her mind, thick fingers were wedged inside, filling the front of her jean shorts. Rubbing past her trimmed pubic hair, no underwear to protect her modesty.

"That's it. Good work you two," Bill encouraged, his jeans also filling at the front.

Sophie grimaced and tensed up...but stopped short of yelling for them to stop. Like the frog trapped in boiling water, she tried to understand how she had managed to end up at that point. And, as if he could read her mind, Bill helped her normalize it all.

"That's it gorgeous. You are going to be a celebrity after this shoot. Just like lots of famous names who started the same way. And don't forget...you agreed to this...otherwise it wouldn't be happening. Now James, simulate your hand moving in...but remember to stay professional."

Events were moving so quickly that Sophie's overloaded mind couldn't process them all. And as much as her rational side was trying to exert itself, the fat fingers rounding the contour of her mound dominated her thinking. How they pushed themselves over her increasingly agitated clit and wedged themselves snugly between her soft folds. How they rubbed back and forth, gently but firmly working their way deeper and deeper towards the entrance of her rapidly moistening hole.

"You're doing great," Tina whispered encouragingly, reaching across to hold the blonde's hand whilst discreetly reaching under her own skirt with the other. "Just be patient...Bill needs to get the right shot. Won't be long now."

But the heavy breathing model barely registered the words as she fought against the waves of pleasure that were involuntarily racing up her nervous system. Ashamed and angry at herself for having let it get so out of hand. Unsure how to stop it without upsetting Bill and risking her fledgling career.

"Sophie darling, look at me now," he coaxed, "let me see your need...let me see how you've surrendered your body."

Obediently she raised her head and opened her heavy eyelids. Shocked by the unfolding scene. James's hand down her shorts. Tina's lustful gaze. And a middle aged man recording it all on camera with a lecherous grin.

Light-headed, she couldn't believe what was transpiring. Like it was all happening to someone else, an actress from one of those porn mags or videos from under her father's bed. The ones she had discovered years before. The ones she had masturbated to whilst imagining it was herself being used by all those men. But those indulgences had just been adolescent fantasies. Now that it was actually happening she was scared.

"OK, that's enough," the pack leader announced.

James reluctantly withdrew his hand from her warmth, tasting his fingers. Leaving Sophie panting in the passenger seat, wide-eyed and frightened, a tear running down her cheek. Bill had seen the same reaction many times before and smiled salaciously. The fighters never let it get that far. She was theirs.

"We need a few shots without the shorts now. I know it's a big ask, so it's up to you. But remember, you have to be willing to go all the way if you want to make it to the top."

Tension settled across the group as they waited for her decision with baited breath. But she didn't move. Instead she stared straight ahead, like a deer caught in headlights.

"Let me help you darling," Tina whispered, hooking the denim shorts and working them off.

Sophie looked at her, but didn't say anything. Instead she half-heartedly covered her naked sex once it was exposed.

"Nice improvisation," Bill encouraged, "very cute...you're a natural. Play shy, tease me some more. Yes, perfect...very sexy. Now, remove your hands so that we can get some unobstructed shots."

But again, there was no response from the seemingly paralyzed blonde. Tina had seen it happen before with other nervous newbies, and taking Sophie's hands gently but firmly, and encountering no resistance, eased them out of the way.

"There you go. That wasn't so hard, was it?" the brunette reassured, "Almost there now. Let's just open those incredible legs of yours."

And she eased the sensuous thighs apart to reveal the treasure at their apex. Forcing the cute and innocent slit to flower, revealing an unexpectedly moist and ripe hole. It was enough to take the crews breath away.

"My word...that is a pretty pussy," the old pervert whistled, judging it safe to be openly crude.

Hearing the photographer refer to her pussy was like a visceral out of body experience. And as Sophie imagined herself through the lens, something odd started happening. Her insides began to tingle. Her core began to warm. The reaction was unmistakable, and she hated herself for it. Being taken advantage of was meant to be a horror, not an aphrodisiac. What was wrong with her?

And yet somehow it made sense. Like there was a suppressed part of her psyche that had always been there, waiting to be released. A thousand teenage fantasies being unleashed at once. And she shuddered at the realization that she was going to let it happen.

"Tina, spread her open. I want to see how hot the little slut's pussy is," Bill instructed.

And she didn't resist as Tina guided her hands to either side of the tight innie lips and encouraged them to peel it open.

"That's it honey, show us that hot teen pussy. Open that beautiful cunt of yours," the brunette whispered vulgarly.

And the blonde obeyed, ashamed by her own desire. Turning away from the camera, no longer able to look at it. Not that Bill cared. In fact he liked the look of conflicted shame. It added to the sport.

"Now...I'm just going to stick a finger in to collect your juice so that Bill can get his shot. You're going to feel me pushing inside and then rubbing it all over. Don't worry, that's normal," Tina explained, keeping up pretenses even though it was obvious that they had intended to trick the model into a pornographic shoot all along.

And over the next few minutes the plumpy dyke vigorously cupped, rubbed, and fingered Sophie's silky hole. Filling the car with the squishy sound and sweet smell of fresh teen pussy. Forcing the French beauty to buck against the hard finger fuck. Her moans and groans betraying her carnal enjoyment.

Keen to savor her European flavor before the boys ruined her purity, the little lesbian leaned in and applied longing licks through the moist folds of hot flesh, relishing the musky aroma. Savoring the payback she always felt when taking advantage of a pretty girl. Imagining it was one of those cheerleader bitches that used to make her life a living hell back at high school. And in that category the gorgeous blonde was a real score. She would have no doubt been the Prom Queen.

The wolves drooled as they watched and waited, knowing that the teen meat would soon be theirs. Lewdly rubbing themselves as their co-conspirator expertly brought the writhing beauty to an explosive orgasm.

"Here, take some shots," Bill instructed, passing Tina the camera as she wiped her chin and licked her fingers clean.

With his hands free, he grabbed Sophie's exhausted and semi-conscious body, then together with James carried her out to the front of the car. Draping her across the still warm bonnet of the beat up old Buick.

"This won't do, will it? We want to be able to see your sweet tits as we fuck you," he snarled.

Violently ripping the white top apart. Leaving her heaving body in nothing but a thin sheen of perspiration and a designer necklace. And although Sophie was too ashamed to admit it, she couldn't wait to be defiled. Her deepest darkest fantasies becoming reality.

"Now open up that supermodel cunt of yours for poor, ugly, James," Bill barked.

The teen splayed her legs and spread her lips, showing off the strings of sticky juice across her ready entrance, driving the monsters mad with lust. James grabbed her ankles, and manhandling her like a life size Barbie doll, dragged her towards the edge of the bonnet. Crudely pushing her knees down and apart, rubbed his bulbous head against her puckered hole, and thrusting hard. Prying her open with his fat twisted cock.

"Oh!" they groaned in unison.

James was in heaven as he forced his way deeper and deeper into the fallen angel. Sticky white fluid coating his tool as he pumped in and out like he was trying to exorcise her demons. Sophie cried out with every thrust, her eyes rolling back into her head as she welcomed the savage fucking.

"You like that blondie...don't you? Huh? Pretty girls like you are all the same. Looking down on guys like me. But here I am, fucking your slutty cunt," he hissed, "and you're loving it."

Sophie just grimaced and groaned. Hating that he was right. Bill had long forgot about reminding his assistant to be more professional. His mind having only one thing on it, a pair of perfect little titties and a sexy mouth. He moved next to her flushed cheeks and ran his hard purple head over her moaning lips. Then he grabbed a bunch of hair, turned her head, and pushed forcefully into her inexperienced mouth.

On her back, the beauty was spit roast by the wild beasts. Bill fucking her face and James charging her cunt. The pair taking it in turns to fondle and roll her erect pink nipples. Neither one of them caring how she felt as they used her holes with abandon. But it didn't matter, she loved it as they turned the tranquil countryside into Sodom and Gomorrah.

"I'm...going... to...cum," James finally grunted.

Pushing in one last time as far as he could go, filling the young cunt with large spurts of Cajun cum.

"Ohhhhh," Sophie whimpered.

Disappointed at having been left so close to another climax, and ashamed about her primeval desire for more. But she needn't have worried. Bill had already stepped round and was busy raising her legs over his shoulders. Unfazed by sloppy seconds, he thrust in like an animal in heat. He too giving the blonde everything he had. A lifetime of disappointment channeled into a depraved sexual high.

Arching her back and shuddering uncontrollably, Sophie's second climax arrived in a euphoric explosion. Squeezing the perverted old cock for everything it was worth as she convulsed in one of the most intense orgasm's of her young life. At one with her body, nothing else mattered, not even the flaccid dirty cock that James was rubbing all over her face and lips.

"Oh fuck, here it comes," Bill grunted.

Unable to control the total satisfaction of pumping into the extra tight and tremoring teen, he collapsed on top of her, depositing every last drop of his foul man seed deep inside.

"Tina, quickly, pass me the camera," he huffed, recovering.

Then, stepping back, he caught the moment on film when two men's worth of cum erupted out of the raw hole, like an uncorked bottle of the finest French champagne.

"That's the money shot!" he howled.

happyalex
happyalex
227 Followers
12