All Comments on 'Freya & Yin: Empowered Goblin'

by Dajaska

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent start to what is sure to be an incredible series

Short and sweet for what it was, the story doesn’t outstay it’s welcome. Could have done with more of a process of breaking the pair down, but that does fit Gorth’s character, too cowardly even with the new body to try anything until they were a 100% broken.

As far as suggestions go you could try Skaven next. Ratmen who’s numbers could be incorporated, to both make them dispair over the identity of Impregnated them as well as subjecting them to gang rape after gang rape. Maybe have Freya get knocked up by the smallest and weakest Skaven for added humiliation. Looking forward to your next story no matter what though!

DajaskaDajaskaabout 6 years agoAuthor
Skaven Suggestion

Good suggestion. It could work and I would never have thought of it myself. I wouldn't do Skaven exactly, I'm wary of Fanfic because it needs hyper accuracy for a lot of people. However, more generic ratman could work.

Someone else suggested Minotaur. I'll mess around with the concepts a bit and see if anything comes out. I have a bad habit of working on too many stories at the same time (10+) and never finishing them. Sometimes they just don't pan out in my style. However, both Ratmen/Minotaur I think I can make work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ratmen

I really like the skaven/ratmen idea, don't see that done a lot. Also lizardmen is always good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great at the end

Some of the beginning dialogue was simplistic, to fanfic like. But the bed was good, especially how you capped it off with her proclaiming her new place in life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Suggestion

Do a Minotaur story please. I love big hairy bull headed brutes taking what they want!!! Please do one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDajaska@Dajaska
171 Followers
Writer who focuses on monsters, transformation, mind break, mind control, corruption, and impregnation/breeding. Support me at: https://subscribestar.adult/dajaska