Freya & Yin: Empowered Goblin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dajaska
Dajaska
173 Followers

"My tattoos?" What the hell did that have to do with anything?

"The ceremonial tattoos of the White Stone people are slowing his power. Its one of the reasons why I wanted to become your partner, the marks fascinated me. I recognized quickly that they actually conveyed an enormous amount of magical resistance."

"You knew this?" I didn't even know for sure. It was said the tattoos conveyed power, but I was always skeptical.

"Yes its a wonderful barrier against certain magic. I found it so enthralling that as we've traveled I couldn't help but study how this defense operated. In the process I discovered techniques on how to bypass your resistance. Although drained by the almighty chieftain Gorth I can't simply cast a hex, but with his help I have no doubt we can disable your protective ward."

Her look scared me. The brainwashed girl smiled at me like this was great news.

"Next time sensei pushes into your mind there wouldn't be anything to impede him. You won't be able to resist. He will force you to submit to him and then you'll get to become his wife too. You'll be so happy, you'll thank me!"

"No! You're lying!" This was a trick. He told her to say this. I was resisting, and they made up a lie to break my resolve. I can still fight, I can resist.

"We'll see," Yin giggled and left me with the plate of meat.

I felt too sick to eat.

*****

I was asleep when they came. I struggled but Gorth threw me over his shoulder like a sack of turnips.

"Put me down!"

He ignored me. A half naked and deranged Yin only chuckled at my plight.

Gorth shackled me to some kind of slanted table, part of some kind of torture device when the dungeon was used as a prison.

He tied down my ankles and my wrists. I pulled at my restraints, but I was hopelessly pinned.

"What is this? What are you doing?"

"Let me show you," Yin said and she held up a glass bottle filled with opaque blue liquid. "Due to Gorth's potent ability and my research we were able to concoct this mixture. Rubbed onto the skin it will seep in and disrupt connections between your tattoos. Like pulling all the screws and nails out of a house, the whole thing falls apart. Disabling junctions will temporarily break your tattoo's overall connection, rendering it useless." This was a trick, I reminded myself. They wanted me to lose hope, and give up. But I wouldn't.

"Just kill me now. Because I'll never submit to you. I would rather die!"

"We'll see," Yin said and poured the thick blue lotion into her other hand.

With a 'plop' she slapped the gooey mess onto my lower right leg and rubbed up and down. The goo vanished as she rubbed it into my skin.

I shivered as she worked the wet lotion up and down my other leg. I felt wetter, and therefore colder, but otherwise I didn't feel any different at all. I was even more sure this was just a trick.

"Is she ready?" the impatient orc asked.

"Start whenever you wish master, I will do her arms."

He stood behind the slanted table and leered down at me.

"No more nasty words from you after this," he said and grabbed my head.

I sneered at him. "I swear, on the honor of my people and my kingdom, that I will cut off your ugly head!"

"Submit!" he yelled and all I could see was blue light.

"No! Stop! Please!" I screamed. I pulled hard and twisted but my limbs were anchored down tight. I couldn't even stop Yin from working lotion down my arm.

Shackled and defenseless I began to cry. Not because it hurt, but because I knew the truth. What Yin had told me about the resistance was real. It wasn't a boast, or a lie, his incursion into my mind was stronger.

It felt much stronger, and it was breaking me!

"Please don't do this," I begged. "I have money, from adventuring! I'll give you everything!"

Yin giggled, "Oh silly! He'll own all of that once he owns you. You'll surrender everything willingly."

"Submit!"

"Noooo!"

*****

"Geez Freya, I couldn't even finish your whole body before you passed out!"

The infernal couple came back, and I squirmed in fear.

"No, please," I begged.

Damn it, I didn't want to end up like Yin, transformed into a servile whore for this greenskin bastard! I didn't want to be corrupted by his power!

Yin diligently undid the knots of my leather cuirass.

"Please no more lotion," I begged. My resistance would grow weaker, and his tyrannical magic would feel even stronger.

Undeterred, Yin brazenly worked the lotion up my abdomen. Up further onto my chest. She seemed to enjoy toying with me, working my breasts and nipples beyond what was necessary.

Yin gave me a devilish smile, "Its time."

"Submit!" I felt his full awesome power invade me completely.

"Please-nooo!" The dominating invasion into my mind was relentless. The need to be his servile thrall was seared into my very soul.

"Submit to him Freya," Yin said as she profanely squeezed my lotion covered breasts.

I had to!

"Give in!"

"Yes! I will!"

I quivered as Yin shoved a finger inside me.

"Beg, beg him to use you!"

"Please! I submit! Use me, please!"

With my arms and ankles restrained, I arched my back, pressing my ass and hips out as hard as I could! To show it to him, to offer it to him, "this is what you want right? Take it!"

"But what do you want Freya?"

"Fuck me please!" I needed it!

"Release her."

Yes!

Yin undid my restraints and I stood before my owner. The beautiful green giant I lived to serve.

Yin pushed aside my hair, and whispered in my ear, "Kneel."

He pushed his perfect green cock into my face and I worshiped it.

I licked it. Kissed it.

Swallowed it, gagging myself, but feeling honored at the chance to do so.

"Ha, it worked! Look at her, she sucks good," I blushed, so happy to please him.

He grabbed my head and began to shoved in and out with strong deep thrusts, fucking my face like a toy.

He pulled out and stopped.

"You did good work," he said, and I felt confused. I thought he meant me but Yin answered him.

"No it was all you master," gushed Yin. "You're so powerful."

"Time to make babies," he cheered

Yes! I needed relief, I NEEDED his fucking cock! And the chance to bear the children of such a divine being? Nothing would be better.

"Yes, yes use me! Fuck me!" I said as I stood.

"Not you," he growled and pushed me aside.

He grabbed at Yin, pulling her to him and shoving his hand between her legs.

"Oh master! That feels so good!"

"Wait, no," I moaned, "I thought... Use me master, please!"

"I like little one better. You rude, stupid girl. Say bad things about Gorth! "

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I was stupid for trying to resist you."

But he ignored me, shoving his hand in and out of Yin's pussy.

"You ready?" he asked my former partner.

"Oh yes! Yes, yes!"

"Why?" I sobbed, " Why not me? I gave in. I'll do anything you want!"

"Little one is good enough to make babies for the tribe. But not you."

"I'm sorry, please!" I begged and I grabbed his shoulder to get his attenion.

"Shut up," he said and slapped me hard across the face.

Yin giggled, "Oh Freya, you should have given in sooner."

But it wasn't my fault, I wanted to cry. The tattoos stopped his magic, I couldn't help that. But I kept my mouth shut like a good wife, and watched him fuck Yin.

He laid her on the slanted table, and rammed her full of green dick. He praised her for helping break me.

I never felt more jealous in my life.

I sobbed as I watched him pump her pussy full of his glorious seed. Damn it, why had I been so stupid!

*****

"Here master," I mewed softly. Gorth allowed me to feed him, I held the bone as he devoured the meat. I gyrated as lewdly as I could to excite him.

It worked!

He bent me over and I pulled up my leather skirt. I offered my backside like the slave wench I was.

As soon as I felt his huge green cock fill my pussy I exploded in ecstasy.

"Oh yes!"

I hoped he wouldn't 'pull out' again. He was still mad about how I had been before.

It's confusing, how could I have not wanted to be one of Gorth's wives? It really hurts my head. His big meaty Orc cock, inside me, seed to impregnate me with his babies, how could I have not wanted that? He was so strong and had defeated me, conquered me. I was lucky to be more than a labor slave.

He grunted and thrust faster and faster. His hard dick rammed in and out of me.

"Going to cum soon," he grunted.

"Master maybe you can wash out her mouth?" I heard.

Damn-it Yin!

He pulled out, and forced me to my knees. He shoved his cock down my throat and immediately sprayed his first load of monster jizz.

I was crestfallen. He had been SO CLOSE to finishing inside me!

But I swallowed his cum, as was my role.

*****

I signed the forms and handed them back to Yin.

The forms were simple but life changing, Yin and I(Freya) were officially retiring from the Adventurers Guild. Secondly, the ruins of the Wyvern Fortress were claimed as our 'outpost'. And thirdly Gorth was officially registered as our 'monster-pet' and therefore not allowed to be hunted.

Now of course in reality the situation was reversed. The ruins belonged to Gorth and as his wives we were much more akin to slaves than any kind of owners. But this would keep most adventurers off our backs and keep our precious husband. Hunting him would be illegal.

"I'll be gone for a few days," Yin explained. "Once I get to Aberven I'll send the papers off and then come right back."

This was my chance! Alone with Gorth. I'd get to be the only outlet for his sexual release.

*****

My plans didn't seem to work. I wanted so badly for Gorth to blow his load inside me, so that I could be a real wife like Yin. But I was losing all hope. It had been days. He'd cum all over my face, or down my throat, but he wouldn't give me what I really needed.

But maybe this time, he'd do it.

I rode Gorth hard cock as hard as I could, hoping once again he deemed me worthy to ejaculate into.

No! Shit! I heard footsteps behind me.

It had to be Yin.

I turned but I was startled that it wasn't Yin!

"Ragnar!" I recognized. It was a member of my former kingdom. What the hell was he doing here?

"Freya, I came to, what are you doing?"

I felt Gorth tense up, "No master," I whispered for only him to hear, "I'll handle this." I tuned my head back and yelled to Ragnar.

"Ha!" I snorted, "Use your eyes Ragnar, what does it look like I'm doing, I'm having sex!"

"I've been sent to re-retrive you... return you so you can marry the n-n..." he tried to explain.

I understood, I had taken too long in my 'quest.' He was sent so the daughter of the king could marry the new ruler of the White Stone Kingdom. But I had found my ruler!

"I'm not leaving Ragnar, this is where I belong now." I knew he didn't want to comply but he had to do what I said. And if he did try to attack, well haha! He'd be no match for my Gorth!

"What the hell do I tell people?" He asked, then offered, "That you died?" He meant it as a generous offer, to hide my shame.

"Tell them the truth, that Freya now spends her days mating with her orc husband."

"You're not.. embarrassed to have everyone know..."

"That I'm what, a whore for his orc cock? No, go and tell them. Tell them you walked in on me fucking my orc husband. Tell them I was such a deviate whore that I couldn't be bothered to stop rocking my hips as you watched. Take a look," I offered, raising my ass up, pulling his cock up to the very tip, an inch before it would fall over. Giving him a good view of Gorth huge green cock, "See? How could I not love this?"

I was about to plunge it back in when when I got a genius idea. I stood up, letting his cock exit me with a wet pop.

I spun around and faced Ragnar. With Gorth between my feet I squatted down and gripped my lover's huge inhuman rod by the base.

"Watch Ragnar," I said as I directed his dick towards my slit. "You can bear official witness as I consummate with my husband. Make sure to tell everyone what you see!"

I slowly pressed it into me, making a show of it. "Ohh, so good," I moaned. "Look as I put his cock where it belongs, inside me!"

I rocked on top of Gorth, forcing myself into a steady rhythm, riding him.

"Tell them I give up my quest, that I abrogate all right to the throne. All I wish is to be an orc's whore. All I want is him to cum deep inside my ravenous cunt and impregnate me."

I shoving myself up and down and my legs burned with exhaustion. I worked his dick the best I could. It seemed to be working! Gorth usually would have long ago pulled his dick out and shoved it down my throat.

"Tell them you watched me work so hard to impregnate myself. All I want is to be fertalized with a half-monster baby. This is what I live for now. I know how shameful this is, but the chance to birth his fat green baby means more to me than any reputation!"

Gorth grabbed my hips, and slammed me down, shoving his entire thing into me with massive force!

"Yes! Yes! YESSSS!" I screamed and climaxed as I felt his hot cum ejaculated up it my womb like a geyser. It felt so good to receive this honor.

I nearly passed out in pleasure, excitement, and shear joy.

I was so happy I was sobbing. I turned to Gorth and hugged him.

"I hope that pleased you master!"

"It did."

He pressed his huge tongue down my throat and I moaned at how romantic it felt.

I never even noticed Ragnar leave.

Everyone I ever knew would now know me as a degenerate slut for orc dick. But I didn't care because Gorth deemed my hole good enough for his cum. All I wanted was to use my baby hole to produce his half-orc offspring like a good slave-wife. It was more than I deserved.

I couldn't wait!

I didn't have to be jealous of Yin anymore. There were only three of us, but we would work long and hard to make such a big and wonderful monster tribe!

Dajaska
Dajaska
173 Followers
12