Freya Takes Charge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freya, his loving wife, went on to explain that he was nothing more than a BULL, not a husband but rather a cum cow. He was food for her vampiric needs and that she would milk him and fuck him religiously till cum dripped from all her holes and she could not accept anymore into her body. She also commented that she may feel the need to watch him forcefully eat his own cum. Her husband knew his wife was not kidding. He had trained her, made her adventurous, and willing to try new things. He knew that she could be just as creative with her fantasies and that she also loved moments which pushed the limits of sexual union with her mate. He also knew that likely Freya loved the idea of forcing him to eat his own cum.

What he didn't know was that Freya really desired to do several oral things with his cum. First she wanted to force feed him against his will through the ball gag feeder tube. Next she wanted to force feed him by french kissing him and snow balling it into his mouth where they would share it back and forth. In regards to kissing, It also made her really wet thinking about the smell of cum on his breath and tasting it on his lips when she kissed him. Finally she also loved the idea of straddling his face, and making him eat his cum out of her pussy, while she sucked off another load from his cock.

Freya, left the room and moments later returned. He could hear the opening of a container, she approached and he could feel the heat of her body near him. Then he felt a gloved hand lay flat on his stomach, and then he felt the invasion of his body as first one greased latex covered finger was forcefully pushed up into his ass and then minutes later a second. Freya was getting wet as she was the one usually receiving things into her body and she listened to him as he groaned helplessly into his gag. She also watched as his cock twitched harder in rhythm with her fingers sliding in and out of his ass.

She continued, cooing to him "oh you like that don't you..." as she rubbed his belly, she pushed her latex fingers in deep and continued to talk to him "we have to get you lubed up for all the ass fucking I will be doing to you." Freya was getting off on all this and her panties becoming increasingly wet. She knew how wonderful it was to be anally trained and she knew that when all was done this bull would enjoy this and might even ask for it from time to time. Freya continued in an innocent voice, almost like a nurse talking to a patient "I will need at some point to put pressure on your prostrate from a thick plug, or fake cock pumping in and out. This will help me to get all the cum from you.....and I want what's best for you, and what's best for me....." With that she pulled her fingers from his ass, and moved again and kneeled in front of his cock.

The Bull was trying to fuck the air, thrusting the hard organ at an invisible cunt or mouth. Freya grabbed the bulls cock and began stroking up and down, rubbing the hairless and VERY full balls and she continued speaking "now for a little appetizer", with that he felt her warm mouth engulf and surround the swollen head of his cock, immediately the bull responded and he tried to thrust forward into her throat but Freya held the leash around his cock and kept him in control.

She laughed at his attempts to fuck, to rut, and once the bull settled down, she went back to sucking. wrapping her moist full lips around his cock while one latex hand massaged his beautiful cum filled balls. She began to lightly knead the balls, while her mouth slid up and down the shaft. Her other hand continued to hold the leash, controlling him.

It had been weeks, and way to long since she had a throbbing cock in her mouth. and cum filling her mouth. As she sucked her excitement grew, her nipples hardened, and her hairless pussy seeped its nectar into her already wet panties. She was now gliding the cock into the back of her throat and back out. She kept her tongue flat to provide maximum stimulation to the underside of the engorged aching cock. Breathing through her nose she moaned with enjoyment and need, working her mouth up and down the length.

The Bull could only stand there, helpless to stop from being milked. The Bull could feel the female hand holding its balls and pulsing then to the movement of the mouth sliding up and down the shaft. He could feel the professional vampiric mouth sucking, milking working him and the Bull could hear the sounds of the succubus the cum vampire feeding and there was nothing it could do to stop it.

Freyas sounds of milking got louder as she began to taste the syrupy pre cum that was the tell tale sign of soon to be thick gushes of white cum that would soon be jetting into her mouth.

The bull moaned and said "I won't let you feed on me" but the cum cow knew it to be futile, as a vampire... "His vampire..." always got her meal. Freya moaned deeper, the cock filling her mouth, she continued to breath through her nose, smelling the musk of this bull, the pre-cum ooze continued to flow thicker and thicker from this bull into her mouth. She was winning...

She took the engorged throbbing cock from her mouth and spoke to him through lip stick smeared lips, "I'm eating you...there is nothing you can do...you have no choice in the matter, and YOU WILL give me all your cum and once I break your will to resist the rest of this weekend will be one feeding after another and one new experience for you after another." She let that sink in while she rubbed the head of his cock and smeared the thick pre-cum around on the head and tip of the engorged cock.

Pulling her hand away from the bulls cock the sticky precum stretched in a thick strand and she sucked the goo into her mouth. She then continued "The sooner you start feeding me the better you will feel" and with that statement she went back to sliding the thick cock deep into her mouth. Her tongue reveled in the feel, texture and taste of the meat, she wanted his cum, and with her right latexed hand, she began to force her fingers into his tight ass, and then she began to fuck his ass with slow deliberated strokes. Freya also knew to go easy for now, and use only a couple fingers, the strapon and dildos, would come later on when she needed to force the last drops of cum out of him.

The Bull bucked in its bonds feeling the invasion of her fingers pushing up inside him. He tried to resist by tightening up his ass but the well lubed hole and well lubed fingers were just forced into his. He was being anally finger banged and again there was nothing he could do but be fed on, and be violated and to his surprise it felt good, he wanted it to be wrong but some part of him was starting to like this.

Freya continued to work him over fucking his hairless ass with her fingers while with the other hand she continued to massage his balls. Her lips continued to wrap and tighten, slip and slide, up and down his shaft.

The helpless bull was sweating, and grunting now, his musk could be smelled and Freya would stop now and again to lick his balls clean and then would return to feeding; sucking, finger banging, and pulsing balls.

His cock hardened even more and she knew he was going to begin to jet his cum into her against his will. The bull tried to fight the release, grunting "I won't let you take it from me." Freya smiled through her cock filled mouth and continued to suck, she knew she was going to break him and to push him over the edge. She began to squeeze his balls tightly while at the same time pushing her fingers deep into his ass to force his seed to be given and to prevent any chance of him resisting her further.

She knew she was so close to finally being fed.

The bull grunted, knowing it could not stop the seed, the cum, the white cum from being taken.

Freya could feel the cock stiffen in her mouth, and then she began to be rewarded. Fresh cum began to jet into her mouth. Thick ropes of gushing white fluid begin to pump into her mouth, onto her tongue, and into the back of her mouth.

Freya soared from the taste, she wanted all of it, and she forced her two fingers deep inside his ass. With her other hand she pumped his balls in rhythm with the cock spewing its creamy salty essence into her. She let the cum fill her mouth up, not swallowing but relishing it like a fine wine, to her it was a fine wine and better than caviar or a tender steak.

Master's body shuddered, he was broken and knew he was now for sure a cum cow to be fed off of. his muscles went limp and after freya was sure there was no more cum to be had she removed her fingers from his ass and patted his bottom.

Then standing she moved near his neck and ear and moaned through sealed lips so that the bull could hear that her mouth was full of his cum. Then she swallowed so he could hear it. Freya then licked her lips loudly and told him that she enjoyed her first meal in weeks.

The Cum bull stood restrained in its bonds, dominated, a cum cow, now broken and ready to be milked again and again. Freya then kneeled and licked his cock and balls clean of cum and sweat defiantly and victoriously slurping and cleaning the cow. In a way getting him ready for her next meal.

After cleaning his cock and balls of his essence Freya stood up and grabbed his chin the leather of the hood and gag felt good in her hands and it felt good that he was bound in leather and controlled, he was her mate, husband and cum cow.

With her right hand she began to spank his ass while she spoke to him "That was very good, but you didn't give me enough!" she continued resolutely "So......we will work on this till you are empty of cum. Then you will be fed steak and protein drinks to get you to make more cum, and then we will continue with your milking over and over." She paused and let that sink in, and then began to spank his ass again harder with her open hand while saying to him "You are my bitch, my cum slave, and I'm going to teach you to love eating your own cum as well...this is going to be fun."

With that she unhooked her bull and led him to the bed using the cock leash. She ushered him into bed and laid next to him, kissing his back, and smelling the leather of the collar and hood. Her hands meanwhile continued to stimulate his cock and balls, as she knew that as long as she kept him excited his cum production would be accelerated.

It truly was going to be an exciting next few days.

Part 2 coming soon.

12