All Comments on 'Friday at Sundown'

by jacobmerriweather

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
jacobmerriweatherjacobmerriweatherover 8 years agoAuthor
Ready for the hate ;)

After my last story getting a lot of flak for being so degrading, I'm sure this one won't go over very well. I considered changing it up a little but it was already pending and whatever. Guess I should have put a warning at the beginning of the story. Ha! Oh well, I'm uploading another one that's a little more toned down, I'll cool it on the degrading and humiliation stuff. Atleast for a little while.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story

I will be giving you 5's!!

Maybe do one about an Asian girl

Loki_DarksongLoki_Darksongover 8 years ago
There is no problem.

I fail to see why there should be an issue with your stories. The category is Non-Consensual/Reluctance after all. If there are people who appear an issue with how characters are portrayed in your stories, tales that are based in fantasy, then the solution is a simple one.

Since the issue is their's alone, they can voice their opinion, preferably not under that 'anonymous' guise and then not read your works. If they feel that they can craft a better story then they should do so, rather than hijacking someone else's muse to do it for them.

shyintxshyintxover 8 years ago

I don' t have a problem with the degradation but who it was done to. Once I realized he was going to punish the sister for crimes that was not even hers you lost me as a reader. So what was the brother's punishment...to watch the tape of her being hurt yeah right he was so broken up. All he did was dump her adding to her pain and to permantly mark her for life all because her friends didn't pay attention to him. Sorry but your victim is nothing but a self-serving bully who needs to grow up. I really hope she doesn't have anything to do with either one of her asshole brothers again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not satisfying

Let me preface the comments by saying that while I quite enjoy noncon stories I have never gotten much pleasure out of degredation. While you did a good job providing motivation for Colin, his target was unfortunate.

I don't think it matters that she seemed to take pleasure out of his sadism.It is just that this reader had no one with whom to identify. Michael and Colin are both despicable, and little Sis didn't seem real to me at all.

Just my opinion.

jacobmerriweatherjacobmerriweatherover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback and support!

I think you're all right when you say the main character was hard to relate to. I was trying to paint a picture of a sadist who's been pushed too far, and the real vengeance for him would be in ruining the girl that Michael loves, and thus destroying Michael in a different manner than simply ruining his life, but that of ruining his love life. I should have put more emphasis on Michael's love for Morgan, and the break down he suffers as a result of watching the tape. My bad for not putting as much in as I should have, but I do appreciate everyone's feedback on what's missing.

MEWatcherMEWatcherover 8 years ago
Wrong category, Wrong target, No reason

I'm guessing the writer isn't into humiliating or being with guys, but how in the hell did Michael get punished? Michael wasn't in love with his sister, 1) for his own future safety he let his "love" take all the flack and pain, then 2) he dumps her? And I'm sorry but why ruin Morgan at all? While she cut their conversations short most times, she did nothing else to him. As a matter of fact, she did smile at him and was polite, so even the need to "ruin" her just was a reason to finally be sadistic, which seemed sad because a guy got "grounded" once...( omg crime of the century .. eh?). And Morgan's humiliation wasn't private either, so idc what he does with the tapes .. others were present to the act. Who the hell needs a tape..smh. Next time give us real characters, because all this was about was a guy who was grounded once, humiliating his step-sister. All the male charas just walked away clean .. and btw... since she complied.. THIS IS NOT ABOUT NON-CONSENT OR RELUCTANCE... was it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting

It was ok but i think you should of done more by making Michael watch what was being done to her. I believed when i first read it you was more into payback on him but overall the only thing you really did was make it where they were not sleeping together anymore. You also should of had her say no and fight a little when they were about to cum inside her pussy saying Don't i will get pregnant or something and it would of given you a great next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sick

youre a sick fuck dont ever let me catch you alone on a dark night

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Discussing

One of the most fucked up stories I read makes me want to find your ass and put u through the worst pain there is...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I liked it.

Maybe it's not the greatest story ever written, but it's rather hot, and nicely written. It's a revenge fantasy; what do you expect, Shakespeare?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes

All I need to say xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Needs Continued, Deeper black mail

Friday at sundown needs to have many more added chapters, harder content, and no limits. This was Really Good, and Morgan needs to be made into a deeper slut to many humiliating, many forced situations. More abused, more ruined.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
meh

I wish he'd fucked Micheal instead. The author seems to hate women, he can even make them responsible for things men do to him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Total crap

You have a very sick mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Soaked

My pants are soaked from how much I came reading this. Loved the BB gun

Marquis007Marquis007over 4 years ago
A Variety of Wholesome Fun.

A love a good creative kinky story, one with a sick and demented bentness to it, and this one pushed all the right buttons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Andrew

This was one messed up story! I stopped reading it halfway through. I knew on the first page I wasn't into it. Not even well written. Horrible how scenes didn't even line up if you actually think about it. The guy is not too bright blackmailing his brother and sister yet he forces her to do that crap to her. Who ever wrote this clearly has major issues! Wasn't erotic or even worth the half a read. Not anything about this story was exciting. I feel sorry for the writer. It definitely shows that they are very messed up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

tapped out at the permanent branding with the cigarettes' seriously a weird flex doing all that to a girl he didn't have a problem with

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Dude! Your fucked up with this story.the brother is a incestuous pond scum,but you are the worst many times over.Your step brother will leave you alone,for now.But! Your brother will make his success making millions of dollars.the next thing he'll do is have top notch people P.I's,computer surveillance,ex-military around the clock watching your fucking ass in what ever you do.you wanna play the video on what you did to her for personal enjoyment over and over until the find it.you'll be hit with a dart that knock you out then wake up later an see your step brother with tape in his hand in a warehouse.he tells you he has the other tapes from your dead buddy's,you know now your life is over.He will destroy like you did his sister.you may have ended the incestuous between them but your gonna be out of the picture for good along with the writer of this story.You pissed off every readers no ratings on this.This is nothing for what it is,pot smoking manipulating black mailing deviants victimizing their sister.If you can't make a L W stories about cheating men&women instead of this shit you wrote,don't write at all or ever Google bye.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

stupid and ugly story. you should be ashamed. I only made it to the end of the first page.

no one treats anyone this way. I know its just a story, but you have a perverted mind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous