Friday at Sundown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beg me to whip you again." I demanded, and she shook a little.

"Please whip me again," She whispered, so I whipped her.

"Again." I demanded.

"Please, whip me again," she whimpered.

I whipped her again, and she closed her mouth, huffing and puffing through her nostrils.

"Well?" I asked, and she nodded.

"Please, sir, whip me again." She whispered.

I whipped her over and over again, until her back was completely covered in belt marks, welts and red skin. She was crying and shaking.

"Dude," Brett sat up. "Colin, this is really fucked up." He said, half smiling, half concerned, shaking his head.

"Shut the fuck up, Brett." Zack said.

"Seriously, Brett. When you get a girl for a day, you do with her whatever you want. But this little slut belongs to me, so shut the fuck up or leave."

Brett smiled and laughed a little.

"Nah, nah, I think I'll stay." He said, leaning back. "Just sayin'."

I turned to Morgan, rubbing her back. She was sweating and shivering. I grabbed my dick and shoved it inside her pussy, riding her from behind.

"Oh! Oh!" She moaned, biting her hand and looking away. "Oh my god!"

"Colin, I think she likes it," Zack laughed, and I nodded.

"Yeah, she's definitely never had a cock this size," I said, laughing. Then I pushed her face towards the dog bowl.

"Dude, what the fuck is in that?" Zack asked, and I smiled.

"Let's just say this little cumslut isn't as good at deepthroating as Sarah Teeton was." I laughed, and Zack grimaced a little.

"Ah, sick!" He said, as I grabbed Morgan's hair and shoved her face near the bowl.

"Please, Colin, I-"

"Shut the fuck up, slut," I yelled, forcing her face into the bowl. "Lick it all up." I demanded.

I fucked her from behind, listening to her slurping and licking, sucking and gagging.

Everyone kinda watched in horror as she humiliated herself, gagging and trying her best to keep it down. Then I pulled my dick out and spit on it, shoving it up her ass.

"Oh, God, Colin, it's too big, it's too-" Then her pleading stopped, and she groaned and gasped as I rode her, fucking her tight little ass.

I spanked her and choked her, riding her ass while she whimpered and finished sucking up the rest of her own filth. I pulled my cock out and she collapsed, whimpering.

"Where do you think she wants me to finish?" I asked. "Mouth? Pussy? Ass?"

"Ass!"

"Face!"

"Pussy!"

Everyone was by now worked up, eager to get their turn.

"Let's ask the cumslut." I said, picking her up by her hair. "Where do you want me to cum?"

"Please, cum inside my pussy," She whispered, and I smiled.

"Hoh! We've got a dirty little whore, she wants to feel my cum inside her."

Everyone laughed as I bent her over, fucking her pussy hard until I came inside of her. She screamed, moaning and grunting, as I pulled my cock out, zipped up my pants, and collapsed on the couch.

Morgan fell over on her side, laying on the floor in a naked mess. She had drool and smeared make up all on her face, her back was whipped raw.

"Jesus, Colin," Ryan laughed. "This is fucking awesome." He smiled.

"Yeah," I panted, catching my breath. "Now it's you guys' turn."

************************************************

Zach started fucking her from behind first, the rest of the guys sitting on the couch, their dicks out.

"Don't just jerk off, you pussies," I said, shaking my head. "Make the little slut suck you off."

Ryan stood up and grabbed her face, shoving his cock down her throat. He wasn't as big as me, but she still choked and gagged nevertheless. She sat there, on her hands and knees, being pounded and choking on cocks, for some time.

Finally, I got a second wind, and stood up. I grabbed my belt and begin whipping her again, squeezing her nipples and holding her by the hair.

She moaned and cried, gagging and screaming, then I got up.

"Hold on, you guys, I gotta see something," I said, getting up and grabbing my backpack. I pulled out the large vibrator I kept around for such occasions, and brought it back in the room.

"Lets see if we can get this slut to cum." I said, smiling.

"Seriously? I'm a little busy here," Zack said, fucking her pussy. I shook my head.

"Yeah, 'seriously', she belongs to me. Just get on the couch and we'll let her ride you. Don't be such a twat." I laughed, and Zack pulled out, sitting down on the couch, stroking his cock.

I picked Morgan up and plopped her down on Zack's cock, facing away from him. She squirmed as he stuck it inside of her again, then I pointed at Ryan and Jeff.

"Get on either side of her, and hold her legs spread. Zack, grab her arms and pin them behind her back."

They all took their places and within seconds I was staring at Morgan, spread eagle, her hair rumpled and messy, hiding her face, her floppy tits swinging as Zack forced her to ride him.

I put the vibrator up to her clit and turned it on. Seeing her reaction was priceless. She swallowed, gulping, then gasping for breath, her eyes rolling back in her head as she started to scream and moan.

"Ohhhhh!" she groaned, her body trembling, as she convulsed and shook. Her legs spasmed uncontrollably.

"Hold her still!" I yelled, and Ryan grabbed her leg and pinned it back even harder. I grabbed her throat, looking her dead in the eyes.

"You're orgasming, aren't you?" I asked, smiling.

"Ye-yes! Yes! Oh my god, please, yes!" She squealed, and I slapped her face over and over again, watching her cum uncontrollably.

Finally she stopped, and I pulled the vibrator off.

"You liked that, didn't you?" I asked, slapping her tits.

"Mmm, yes sir," she whispered.

"Good. Zack, stick your dick up her ass. This little whore needs to get DPed."

She shook her head as Zack picked her up. In her eyes I could see fear, pain, ecstasy, everything. I grabbed Jeff and forced her in front of her.

"Fuck her pussy," I demanded, and he shoved his cock inside her, riding her slowly.

"Don't be such a fucking pussy, Jeff. Fuck her good! Slap her!"

Jeff picked up momentum, slapping Morgan and choking her while he sat there, being double fucked, fearfully staring down at the two cocks inside of her.

"Oh my, oh my god, I'm gonna-"

"You want to cum again?" I asked, shoving my fingers down her throat.

"Yef! Pwease!" she sputtered, gagging on my fingers.

"Then cum, be a good little slut." I said, and she started shaking and convulsing again, riddled with tremors, screaming. I walked over to her clothes and picked up her panties, grabbed some duct tape off the mantle and stuffed them inside her mouth, duct taping it shut.

Jeff and Zack fucked her like that for some time, before Zack finally came inside her, shaking and pulling out. Brett stood up and took his turn. It was impossible to count how many times she came, she just kept orgasming, over and over, squealing and crying, staring up at us, pleading with her eyes.

What she was pleading for, I wasn't sure.

****************************************

When we were done, I duct taped her to a chair, backwards so her arms and legs were bound to the back of the chair, her face resting on it, and her ass sticking out. We left her there and went upstairs to smoke a bowl.

We sat around in a circle, exhausted, still catching our breaths, taking hits and passing it around.

"Jesus Christ, Colin, what kinda dirt do you have on that slut to get her to let you do this shit to her." Zack asked, hitting the pipe and handing it to me.

"Ha! Can't tell you, part of the deal."

"Fuck. Whatever, this is great. How long do you have her till?"

"Tomorrow night at sundown, until then, we can do whatever we want to her. Ryan, you still wanna invite over some guys for drinks?"

Ryan smiled and nodded.

We made it a point to not invite any girls that night, told our friends to leave them at home, didn't say why. Soon enough there was a steady stream of guys from our high school walking in, looking at the tied up slut in the living room, and coming up to us, asking what the hell was going on.

"I've got her for the next day, we made an agreement, so have at her, do whatever you want."

Most guys just wanted a blowjob. A lot of them wore condoms, were a little too scared of just having a little fuck hole tied up at a party, but just about everyone managed to get their dick wet a little. And anytime anyone asked if she was alright, or if she was ok with them shoving their cock down her throat, she'd look at me, then look up at them.

"Yes, please," She'd moan.

It went on like that all night, and I made sure to record everything. When everyone had gotten what they wanted, I called out at the crowd.

"Who can think of anything fucked up to do to her? Anyone?"

Everyone stood silently.

"Ah come on, we've got a fuck toy for the night, we can't just waste it on blowjobs." I demanded, and Terry Spencer stepped forward.

"Well, I really gotta take a piss." He said, shrugging, and everyone laughed and hit him.

"Ah! Gross!" Someone screamed, but I was delighted.

"Nah, that's awesome!" I said, cutting the ties and forcing her to stand up.

She could barely stand. I taped her hands behind her back and picked her up, carrying her outside.

"Somebody grab the camera," I called back, stepping out the back door.

Ryan had a little patio, so I put her on her knees and pulled out the gag.

"Open your mouth," I said, and her jaw dropped. Half the party had followed us.

"From here on out, anyone that needs to take a piss, here's the toilet." I said, pulling out my cock and standing there until a stream finally came out.

Morgan winced, closing her mouth and gagging, sputtering and crying, but I slapped her.

"Open that fucking mouth," I said, and she opened it back up.

I finished and zipped up my pants, then left her there.

We all hung out on the patio, smoking and drinking and watching, recording as everyone took turns covering her in piss. Soon enough, she was soaked, sobbing quietly and sitting there, waiting for the next guy to feel like unloading.

I was sucking on my cigarette when I looked down at the ember, and something dawned on me.

"You guys wanna see something really fucked up?" I said, waving the cigarette around.

"Oh, fuck, Colin, no," Someone said, but I shook my head.

"Nah, she said anything, and this is anything," I laughed, walking up to her.

I bent down, bringing the cigarette close to her right tit.

"Colin," She whimpered. "Please, no, don't." She begged.

"Do you want to go home? Want me to call it all off? You can leave anytime you want."

She bit her lip and struggled a little, then shook her head, closing her eyes.

I took the cigarette and put it out on her stomach, right above her belly button.

She squirmed and bit down on her teeth, shaking and crying, and some of the guys stared at us, their mouths gaping.

"Anyone else wanna try?" I asked, and Zack stepped forward.

"Only live once, right?" He asked, putting his cigarette out on her left tit.

Nobody else could do it, nobody else was that fucked up, so we went back to drinking and smoking.

Finally Bill Fenton showed up. He was this older guy that would come and party every now and then. He was an aspiring tattoo artist, he always brought an old tattoo gun in case anyone got enough courage to let him do some work.

I was excited for the next part of my plan, so we hosed her off with a cold garden hose and brought her inside.

I sat her down on the chair and spread her legs, taping them to the chair, binding her down completely, gagging her with her panties again, and blindfolding her.

"Bill, did you bring it?" I asked, and he nodded his head.

"Yeah, but you sure this is cool?" He asked, hesitantly.

I pulled out Morgan and gag, slapping her on the face.

"Morgan, I get to do whatever I want to you, right?"

"Yes sir."

"You give your permission then? Whatever Bill is gonna do to you?" I asked, and she nodded.

"Uh, yes, whatever it is, yes."

I turned to Bill and he just shrugged.

"Well, OK," He said, emptying his bag.

He pulled out the tattoo gun, unsealing a new needle and pulling out some ink.

"What do you want it to say?" He asked, turning it on.

"I want it to say 'cumslut whore" right over her pussy" I said, laughing.

Bill shook his head.

"Alright, man, you got the money?" He asked, and I handed him a wad of cash.

I pulled Morgan's blindfold off, and let her see for herself the tattoo gun in Bill's hand as he wiped her off with some toilettes.

"You can go anytime you want," I whispered in her ear, and she stared up at me, pleading with her eyes, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Nod your head if you want to stay, shake your head if you want to go." I said and she nodded.

I put the blindfold back on and Bill went to work while she squirmed and shook, her left foot tapping manically. It wasn't long before he was finished.

I took off her blindfold and gag and let her look at it.

"You like your new ink?" I asked, and she nodded, looking up at me.

"Yes sir." She said, and I cut her free.

Then I turned her around and bound her again like earlier, with her ass sticking out and her arms and legs bound to the back of the chair.

"This one, I want right above her ass, and it needs to say "fuck me here" with an arrow pointing to her asshole."

Bill shook his head, and shrugged.

"You kids are getting more and more fucked up," He said, sighing, then got to work again.

When he was done, it was getting late. I offered Morgan up to him, as a tip or whatever, but he politely declined and left after a few more beers. By that time, everyone had either gone home or passed out.

I made her suck me off, then leaned the chair forward and fucked her in the ass until I was tired. I pulled out and made her suck me off, covering her face with cum and leaving it there.

I took the vibrator out and put it on Morgan's pussy, turned it on and strapped it down to the chair with duct tape.

I watched as she squirmed and moaned, quickly reaching climax again. Then I stuffed her panties back in her mouth, duct taped it shut, and blindfolded her again.

"Well, I'm beat. I'm gonna go to bed." I said, patting her hair. She shook her head, moaning and panting.

"I'll see you in the morning." I said, walking upstairs to the guest room.

******************************************

The next morning, I came downstairs to find Morgan in the middle of another orgasm. I let her finish, then turned off the vibrator. I pulled out the gag took off her blindfold and she started coughing and shaking.

Her back and ass were covered in bruises from the belt, and her face was coated in crusty dried cum, a black eye on the left side of her face. If you've never given a girl a black eye just from slapping her, well, be forewarned, it's easier than you'd think.

"Oh god! Oh god! It hurts, my pussy." She panted. "Colin, please untie me, everything hurts."

I cut the binds off and put her on the couch. She sprawled out, gasping for breath.

"How was it?" I asked, resting her head in my lap.

"Amazing." She moaned. "Insane, terrible, painful, but amazing. I thought it would never end."

"Did you want it to end?"

There is a long pause, then she looked up at me.

"I needed it to. My body needed it."

I pet her hair and she gripped my leg, nuzzling her face into my crotch.

"Colin?" She asked sweetly.

"Yes."

"Can you, can we, um, can we please not use the vibrator anymore? My clit is extremely sore, I don't want to do any lasting damage." She begged, and I smiled.

"Yes, that's fine, I won't use the vibrator anymore." I promised, grabbing her tit and slapping it. She jumped up a little, looking up at me and smiling. "Would you like some breakfast? Something quick, then it's back to work for you."

She stared up at me, stretching and yawning.

"Yes." She moaned. "Yes sir, please."

*******************************************

When Ryan came down the stairs, I had Morgan's hands tied above her head to one of the stair bannisters, her legs tied together, completely naked, squirming and panting, her large tits swinging back and forth

Back then, we had an airsoft gun that shot these little plastic BB's. It was spring loaded, and didn't do any real damage, but fuck it hurt to get hit with one of those beads.

The camera recorded as Zack and I Took turns shooting Morgan as she squirmed and squealed.

"I'm a disgusting little cumslut," She whined. And I shot her.

"I'm a dirty little whore." She squeaked.

I shot her again and again and again, and she squeaked and jumped at ever shot. Little red shaped welts covered her her body.

"I love getting fucked in the ass! I love getting fucked like a dumb little cumslut!" She moaned, panting and sweating.

"Jesus," Ryan said, walking into the kitchen and getting a bowl of cereal. "Colin, you're pretty fucked up." He called, nonchalantly.

"Yeah, whatever," I shrugged, shooting her again and again, then I tossed the gun to Zach. "It's empty, your turn."

Zach began loading the gun cartridge as I turned to Ryan.

"We don't have much longer, maybe four or five hours till sundown. What else you wanna do to her?" I asked, and he shrugged, eating his cereal.

"I dunno, kinda worn out. I could go for another blowjob." He said.

"You wanna suck Ryan's dick?" I asked Morgan, and she nodded.

"Yes, yes, please, let me suck Ryan's cock." She begged.

Zack shot her right in the nipple, and she winced.

"Beg him to let you suck his cock." He said, and she turned to Ryan.

"Please, Ryan, please let me suck your cock. Please, sir."

Ryan smiled, turning to me.

"Tell him what a dumb, dirty little whore you are." I said, and Zach shot her again, this time above the pussy, right in her new tattoo.

"Please, please, I'm a dirty little whore, I need your cum on my face, please let me suck your cock."

Ryan shrugged, setting the cereal down, and I walked up to Morgan and untied her.

She fell down as soon as her hands were free, crawling up to Ryan and opening her mouth.

Ryan shoved his dick down her throat as she gagged and sputtered and I turned to Zack, who shot her in the ass, then smiled at me.

"What do you think we should do to her?" I asked him.

"I dunno. Something fucked up."

"The tattoo is honestly the most fucked up thing I could think of." We both laughed, as Zack shot her in the ass again.

She winced, gagging and squealing

"Yeah, it's pretty fucking brilliant." Zack agreed. "How about we make her chug a gallon of milk? Remember how much Jeff puked when he did that?"

I shrugged, laughing a little.

"Yeah, sounds good to me." I said.

When Ryan was finished, I grabbed a gallon of milk out of the fridge and put it in front of Morgan.

"Here, drink this as quick as you can. Every ten seconds you that goes by, we're gonna shoot you, got it?"

Morgan shrugged.

"Yes sir." She said, and started drinking.

We sat there shooting her, over and over again. She made it through the first half fairly quickly, and thats when she started to slow down.

"I don't feel so good," She said, wiping the milk from her chin, then turned to me, and I picked up the gun.

"Finish it," I said, shooting her, and she drank some more, then gulped and gagged. At first it was just spit, then it was she started to wretch.

"Oh god, oh, I can't, I'm-"

At first it was a little, then it all started coming up. She gagged and puked up, nothing but white milk, on the floor, all over herself. Ryan shook his head.

"Just make sure this shit is cleaned up," he moaned and walked off. Zack laughed and I just kept shooting her.

"What a disgusting slut." Zack said. When she finally seemed like she was done, she collapsed on the floor, in the puddle of milk and spit.