Friday at Sundown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet there's still plenty in there.." Zack said, and I watched him stand up and unzip his pants, walking over to her, shoving his head down her throat.

He was right. As he throatfucked her and made her gag, more and more milk kept sputtering up out of her mouth. She was crying and gagging, covering herself in white filth while Zack skull fucked her.

It was degrading and humiliating, and when he was done, he came on her face, smiling at her.

"Ah man, fuck." He said, collapsing on the couch.

She laid down, curling up into the fetal position, when I stood up and picked her up by her hands, setting her on her hands and knees.

"There's a mop and some paper towels in the kitchen, clean up this mess." I said, "then go clean yourself up, take a shower for god's sake."

She did as she was told, and after she limped off to the bathroom, I turned the camera off and pocketed the tape. About a half an hour later she came back into the living room, a towel wrapped around her hair.

It was about 3 in the afternoon, and I knew my time was running up, so I took her by the hand and led her to the guest bedroom.

I set her down on the bed and pulled out my cock and she immediately dropped to her knees, sucking and gagging on my dick.

I pulled her off and looked her in the eyes.

"Lay down on the bed," I said, and she acquiesced. Laying back on the bed, bruised and burnt, covered in welts, adorned with her new tattoos, she looked more beautiful than I'd ever seen her.

I climbed on top of her, fucking her as she winced and gasped.

"Still sore?" I asked, and she nodded.

"Yes sir. Would you mind fucking my ass?" She whimpered, and I smiled, then turned her over.

"Oh, hmph, fuck," She grunted, reaching behind and spreading her cheeks. She shuddered and started shaking.

"Are you really about to cum again?" I asked, and she nodded.

"Yes sir, oh god, yes," She said, pushing into me, and I couldn't help myself, I came inside her as she climaxed.

I fell off of her, gasping and catching my breath

We layed there on the bed, her head on my chest, stroking each other's skin silently until the sun went down.

Slowly, she stood up, wincing and limping.

"You need me to drive you home," I asked, following her through the house to the living room, watching her dress herself.

"No, no, I'll be ok." She promised. Once she was finished, she kissed me on the cheek, awkwardly looking away afterwards. Then she limped out the door and into her car.

*************************************************

I handed Michael the tape, and he shook his head.

"I know you have another copy." He said, and I nodded.

"Ha, I guess you are pretty smart." I laughed and he glared at me. "Relax, I just want it for my own amusement. I swear I won't ever show it to anyone else, or use it for blackmail, you have my word. But I am gonna keep it. Sorry."

He shrugged, sighing and walking towards my door.

"I guess that's alright." He said.

"Glad you think so." I laughed. "Hey, Michael, wait, one last thing."

He turned to me, staring me in the eyes, a worried look on his face.

I reached into my drawer and pulled out the tape I'd made over the weekend.

"I recorded everything I did to her." I said, handing it to him.

Reluctantly, he took it in his hands.

"I shouldn't watch it, should I?" He asked, trepidation in his voice.

"No, you really shouldn't." I laughed, staring him down. "But we both know you will."

***************************************************

I was laying in bed about a week. School was starting in a couple days, and I had a bunch of reading to catch up on. It was finally snowing outside, and I hadn't left the house all day.

I had no reason to. Michael had made a quiet exit earlier, maybe a day or two after I'd given him both tapes. I was out at the time, but when I got home, he was gone.

There was a quiet knock on my door, and when I looked up, Morgan's head was peeking in through the door.

"Uh, hi, can I come in." She asked, meekly.

I was a little taken aback. I hadn't seen or heard from her since she left Ryan's. The only news was from my mother, who told me to be careful about the ice on the sidewalks, as Morgan had taken a nasty spill and come home with a black eye and sore all over.

"Yeah, sure, sit down." I said, making room for her on my bed.

She plopped down, looking at me.

"Me and Michael, we uh, well, we're not going to be fucking anymore." She said, looking away.

I couldn't even feign surprise. I looked at her and shrugged.

"Sorry." I said. "Was it the tattoos?" I asked and she laughed a little.

"Well, sorta, but really, it was a lot of things." She shrugged. "He watched the video, and kinda couldn't look at me the same anymore. We tried fucking, but, well, it sucked. I didn't like it, it wasn't as exciting anymore, it wasn't as good."

I smiled, and she looked away, her arms crossed.

"Do you really think I'm a disgusting whore?" She asked, looking away.

I could see a tear streaming down her face, and I suddenly felt a wave of pity washing over me

I smiled and scooted close to her, rubbing her back.

"Nah, you're not. It was all just for fun, anyways. Honestly, you were amazing." I said, laughing. "I didn't think you'd make it, I thought you'd break after the first hour."

She giggled a little, leaning against me.

"I gotta admit, it was kinda fun." She squeaked, smiling at me.

I shook my head in disbelief.

"Seriously?" I asked, incredulously.

"Well, I mean, not all of it. A lot was disgusting, terrible. But not having any control, being fucked, forced to orgasm? And, like, when you hosed me off, I'd never felt cleaner, or when you tied me up and left me, I never felt more helpless, or turned on" She said, smiling up at me.

I laughed, not able to believe what I was hearing.

"Sorry about the tattoos." I said, smiling at her. "It was kinda my trump card, I was sure you wouldn't go through with it."

"Nah, it's ok, I kinda like them." She giggled, wiping away a tear. "Definitely a funny surprise for any guy I take home."

I laughed, and she put her hand on my leg.

"Uh, I know this is a little weird," She said, rubbing up my thigh. "But, well, can I sleep with you?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Yeah, sure." I laughed, and we both undressed, getting under my covers and turning off the lamp.

She snuggled close to me, her crotch rubbing against my leg.

"Um, one other thing I have to ask." Her voice whispered through the darkness

I leaned towards her, running my fingers through her hair.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Um, well, do you have that vibrator on you?"