All Comments on 'Friday Clubbing'

by XxPrinceAnonomousxX

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Note to self...don’t read your stories at work...I’m precumming at my cube right now. Right through my pants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Please continue this story. I got slightly confused between the name change of Ricco to Damien but wonder if it’s part of the FBI job? They have a beautifully written start to a great story. Hope there will be more.

XxPrinceAnonomousxXXxPrinceAnonomousxXover 6 years agoAuthor

There is several one parts to ricci and price. They are FBI agents. And I use the same characters in all of these just because I like the names.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This was really good! Glad to hear there will be more of these two. I’ll keep checking back for the next chapter. Not sure what the previous annon meant about the names. Maybe that Ricci can also be a first name, but then you did say his name is Damien Ricci. I thought the chapter was clearly written and hot as holy cow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I know this!

This series came from a real tv series called criminal minds yeah??? or at least the setting and chracters are

XxPrinceAnonomousxXXxPrinceAnonomousxXover 6 years agoAuthor

I came up with the idea watching Criminal Minds. But because of copyright I didn't take the plot lines and such. Its just two characters I came up with that somewhat mimic the two from the show with different characteristics and the like.

johnnyreyjohnnyreyover 5 years ago
Friday Clubbing

This story feels so right. Just how it should be. A dominant black man having his way. I loved this story. How I wish I was his bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Names

Perhaps tell the readers the characters full name at the beginning so e don’t keep wondering who the F Damien is. Also why was he screaming out Derek when he came? What a bloody mess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous