All Comments on 'Friday, March 11'

by sfla

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good work

Interesting story. I've never read one like it before, but I was damn sure turned on. I think I wanna be a sloppy drunk guy and see if I can have an experience like that!

Stella_OmegaStella_Omegaabout 13 years ago
Ouch...

And damn, that's true-to-life.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 13 years ago
WOW

Fuck that was good.

On one hand it was disgusting, the smells, alcohol cigarettes and sweat.

On the other hand the raw need amid the truth of a late night pick-up was almost visceral in it's impact.

NikkiBastionNikkiBastionover 12 years ago
Naughty

I liked it. I enjoyed the flow of it and the imagery was really easy to see (probably because it is familiar hah). I would read more for sure.

Didn't catch the transexual/crossdresser theme til after so that would explain my couple of questions...

Quote: his hand finding my nipple, he whispers something as he feels my metal bar.

and

Quote: My arousal hitting the air as he releases me, my rubber bulge falling aside, useless.

As a straight hetero chick, what's the metal bar and rubber bulge? I felt like I missed a memo there ;-p

From an "editor" perspective, not that I am one, just picked up on it, to let you know in case it's oversight -

Quote: I close my eyes, hear him pull on his jeans, saying here is my number: a card on my desk.

-- it threw me out of the story momentarily without the quotations, and if there weren't supposed to be any, it could probably be rephrased so it reads correctly as his statement.

Quote: I wake up, not known how long I have been out, but not think it is long.

-- that one threw me out of it also, I wasn't sure what you were saying - but not long, or but I think it's not long, or?

Other than that, it was a sexy, enjoyable read, enough to want to read something more from you ;-)

MrFoxwoodMrFoxwoodover 10 years ago
Really good.

I love your style, it suits the chaotic fumbling sex so well, it's something I hope I'm working towards in my own writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous