Friday Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never been so turned on for you, Baby," she whispered in my ear. It was all I could do to keep from laying Olivia on the table and fucking her right there.

"So, the toy," I inquired, "I take it you got off?"

"Oh, yeah," she smiled. "Having you in another room, randomly controlling my...my pussy like that. I nearly chewed a hole in my clutch to keep from screaming."

"Is it still, you know, in?"

"No," she replied, patting her little black purse. "That part of tonight is complete." I gave the fob back to her, and she tucked it into her purse. I couldn't help but imagine what more there could be, but the server was returning with our food, and the conversation was replaced by dining and drinking. I avoided bringing up her work so as not to alter her mood. Eventually my raging hard-on subsided to a manageable level.

We had dessert – strawberries that she ate in a very seductive manner – and I paid the check. I carried my coat in front of the bulge still lingering in my pants as we left. I wanted to get her home as soon as possible, but she told me she had to pick up some papers from the sales office while we were in the area, so I swung by the company campus where my building was; where she used to work before Santa Fe.

I parked in the vacant lot, and we used our key-cards to enter the building. Dim lights in the lobby and security lights in the halls were enough to allow us to navigate. Olivia led me to the elevator and punched the button for the third floor. I didn't work in this particular building, but I had been in it enough to know the sales offices were on two; only managers and other executives were on three. She was curiously quiet as we rode up.

"You still haven't told me why we're celebrating," I said. "Not that I need a reason, so far." The elevator chimed and the doors opened.

"You'll know in just a second," she said. We exited and walked through a nice reception area, turned down the hall, and I realized where we were going.

"Wait," I said, tentatively. "Isn't this where Ricardo's Albuquerque office is?" She turned and flashed a shit-eating grin. "What the hell, Liv? You can't even get in there without access."

We got to the door and she pulled her card out, flashed it at me like it was a weapon, and then swiped it past the reader. I watched in wonder as the light turned green and the mag-lock clicked over. I stepped back a pace and looked at the placard next to the door, but where I expected to see 'Ricardo Camerón, District Sales Manager' there was nothing. She grabbed my hand and led me into the dimly lit room. The motion sensors turned on the tasteful up-lighting.

"Baby, this is dangerous," I cautioned her as she pulled me over the desk that overlooked a panoramic view of the city street below. "I helped design the security for all of these buildings. They're going to know you were in here" Olivia was smug and silent as she sat me down in the chair and waved her card past the monitor. The machine woke up displaying the desktop. Centered in the screen was an icon for a video file, named 'Shrimp'.

"Open it," she said. I looked at her in bewilderment, all thoughts of the sexual tension that had been building not fifteen minutes ago gone, buried by visions of getting fired or maybe even arrested.

I clicked the link and a window opened, the video queuing for a second before the upper half of Ricardo's image appeared in odd, fish-eye camera shot appeared.

"Look, Olivia,"he was saying,"You're in a lot of trouble, and I can bring the fucking hammer down!"

"Mr. Camerón, I'm not sure what you expect me to do. I've been meeting my sales goals and meeting all of your deadlines."It was obviously a recording of that shit-head being recorded by her pendant camera. It was fascinating watching his eyes repeatedly flick down right at the camera as she spoke. Then I remembered the pendant hung in her cleavage. Ass hole.

"I could give a shit about that crap! This place could burn to the ground for all I care. These idiots listen to me, 'cause I get results. If you think they care about anything but that, you're as stupid as you are hot."

I was agape. I looked over at Olivia as she watched the video, standing proudly with her hands on her hips like Wonder Woman.

"But Mr. Camerón, I still don't know what you want from me."

"I want you! How can you be this naïve? I want to shove my cock in your mouth and have you deepthroat me until I blow my wad all over those titties! I want to fuck your cunt until you squirt like a fucking geyser! I want to cram my cock in your ass and have you moan like a whore!"

My blood pressure was climbing as I watched this little prick talk to my wife like that. I was going to strangle the living shit out of him if I ever saw him.

"Mr. Camerón! That's sexual harassment! I'll file a complaint with H.R."

"It's your word against mine, you stupid cunt. You're gonna let me do all those things – everything – or I'll keep trashing your record until I have to fire you."

The camera angle shifted as Olivia must have stood up behind her desk.

"I don't think it's going to work out that way."

"Oh, really? You think you can beat me? I know how this game works! Tina over in personnel, what's her name in facilities, the blonde with the enormous rack, all of them; I always win."

Behind Ricardo in the shot, a uniformed security guard appeared just inside her door.

"Ma'am. You called for security?"

Ricardo slicked back his hair and tried to calm himself.

"Stand by just a second,"she said to him. She stepped around her desk a little closer to Ricardo."Mr. Cameron,"she said in a quieter voice as her hand briefly appeared very close to the camera,"this is a camera and I've recorded this entire conversation."

A look of horror took over his features as his eyes flicked back and forth between the camera and her face.

"This video is going to H.R., and Corporate, and the police. You're through raping women."He looked back at the security guard nervously and began to sweat."The only man,"she continued in a hushed voice, leaning in over him,"who's going to do those things to me, is my husband, Greg."Olivia moved back behind her desk, leaving Ricardo stunned."Mr. Camerón,"she said to the security guard,"had some security concerns he wanted to discuss with you. Could you please go with him up to his office?"

The security guard waited for a second while Ricardo dithered. Ricardo glared at Olivia with seething hatred before finally turning and retreating out of the office. The video ended and I sat back in the comfy chair, my mind reeling with the implications of what I'd just seen.

"When did this happen," I asked her, still trying to gather data and digest it all.

"Just a few days after you got me the pendant," she said. "About four weeks, now, I guess."

"And H.R. handled it?"

"They watched the video," she said. "They had him detained as he tried to leave the building. He was handed over to the police a couple of hours later." She walked around and sat up on the edge of the desk as I digested the story. "I think he's still in jail."

"So this office belongs to..."

"Corporate decided I was the best replacement for that bastard," she beamed. "Starting Monday, I'm the District Sales Manager." Olivia smiled down at my dawning comprehension. "I convinced them the job could be done better from Albuquerque."

I stood and nestled in between her legs to give her a big hug. I could hardly believe how it had all worked out. No wonder we were celebrating. I was going to get my lunch date back. I broke the hug and gave her a kiss.

"Why didn't you tell me," I asked her.

"I wanted to surprise you," she said.

"Well, you did," I said. But something still nagged at me. I stepped back out of my wife's embrace to take it all in. "But that doesn't explain all...this," I said, waving my hands to encompass her transformation.

"When he said all those things to me," Olivia said, "detailed all those sex things he wanted to do to me, I hadn't even imagined most of that stuff." She seemed a little embarrassed. "So I started searching through all the audio books for information about, well, sex." A slow dawning came over me.

"And you found a lot, didn't you?" I smiled, realizing where she had found out about vibrators and God knows what else.

"At first, it was a little overwhelming," she said. "But I had a couple of hours each day to listen to stories while I was driving." She scooted her ass closer to the edge of the desk. "It started to turn me on, and I wanted to keep the promise I had made." I could see up her short skirt now. The sheer black stockings were the type that didn't need garters, the dark black band held them up her on her smooth, toned legs.

"What promise," I asked. She opened her legs a little further as she hiked up her skirt all the way. She had shaved her pussy nearly bald. There was a small tuft of wispy, dark hair left above her slit shaped like a heart.

"The promise when I told that...prick," she said, testing the profanity she normally avoided, "that the only man who was going to do those things to me, was you." She flipped the front of her dress down, exposing her tits, and leaned back on her elbows. I could feel my excitement returning. She drew her legs back and spread her legs wide open, exposing her pussy to me.

I sat down in the chair and slid forward to marvel at her smooth pussy lips. I spread her further open with my fingers, massaging her lips and I could see her getting wet again.

"Mmmm," she purred as I moved in closer. "You like that, don't you, Baby" She had never spoken like this during sex. In fact, she mostly just moaned and grunted. "I want you to stick your tongue in there. I wanna cum on your face." I'm not sure I had ever been so hard.

I plunged my face in greedily, like a dying man finally finding an oasis in the desert. She grabbed my head with one hand as I waggled around, running my tongue up and down in her pussy, flicking it into her hole, and nuzzling her clit.

"Oh, fuck, Baby," she yelled. "Your tongue is so fucking good in my pussy." I couldn't believe how hot the sound of Olivia talking dirty was getting me. I squeezed her clit with one hand and slipped fingers from the other into her cunt, finding her engorged G-spot. She released my head and drew her knees up to her chest, giving me full access to her.

"You wanna cum," I said as I worked my fingers in and out, "I'll make you cum." Her clit was swollen and her juices were starting to flow, as my glistening fingers kept pumping. I dove back in, lapping up her sweet juices as I drove her toward orgasm. Other than the talking, this was familiar territory for us.

"Fuck, yes!" Her volume was rising and she was grinding her pussy back against my hands and face. "Shit, Baby! Yes! Oh, God, yes! Right there." I was usually able to get her to have her first orgasm when I went down on her, but she was never this enthusiastic.

"Cum for me, baby." I coaxed her on as I finger-fucked her, now rubbing my fingers fast over her swollen clit. "I want you to cum on my face." Olivia's hands were on her tits, mashing and pinching as she bucked and writhed. Her body started to tense up, her abs flexing a she got closer.

"Oh, God, Greg! Yes, yes, yes," she was yelling as I felt her pussy start to spasm. I pulled my ramming fingers out and jammed my tongue into her hole. "Fuck me, oh shit! Shit! Shit!" She had her first squirt with my face buried in her twat. I almost came in my pants right there. Her legs clamped against the sides of my head and she grabbed my hair, holding on for dear life as she rode through the hard climax. I kept lapping at her as the warm fluid spurt a few times more with her contractions.

Once her orgasm was subsiding, I slipped my fingers back in and gently massaged her G-spot as she came back down. She unclamped my head and lay back again, having little involuntary shivers run through her as I gently rubbed and licked her.

"My fucking God," she finally said after she caught her breath. "I wasn't even certain that was real. Jesus, that felt good."

"To tell you the truth," I said as I withdrew and sat back in the chair, "neither was I." I began to remove my wet shirt as she managed to sit up. "I've seen videos, but you never know if they're faking it or what."

She got down off the desk, undid the zipper on the side of her dress, and slipped it off onto the floor. She reached out and helped me with the shirt.

"What the fuck," she exclaimed as she saw how wet it was. "Where does that all come from?" She tossed it aside and began undoing my belt. "Your turn, lucky man." She got my pants undone and pulled them off, leaving me in my briefs with a tent pole. She knelt down in between my legs and began rubbing at my balls and caressing my cock through the fabric. I had fantasized about this for almost twenty years, and now my gorgeous, sexy wife was getting ready to blow me for the first time. My cock strained against the fabric, wanting to be free.

"Are you sure, Liv?" She looked up at me with those bright blue eyes. "Don't do anything you don't want to." She seemed to consider it for few seconds, rubbing both palms up and down the sides.

"I made a promise," she said. "Besides, your cock seems to want it pretty bad."

I was ruined for life. She pulled the waist band up and over my erection, and I wiggled a bit to let her pull them down a bit. Olivia smiled up at me, watching my face as she took my cock in her hand and kissed the tip. The sensation was electric. She kissed her way down my length along the underside, watching me the whole time, a glimmer in her eyes. Her other hand found my balls and began kneading them.

Olivia opened her mouth and licked slowly up my shaft. It twitched and throbbed against her tongue. I was doing everything I could not to jizz right that second. She licked a few more times up the shaft like she was eating an ice cream cone that was melting. Olivia finally took the head in her mouth and sucked on it like a lollipop. She stroked the shaft with her hand for a while with it in her mouth, and I didn't think I could hold out too long.

"God, Liv," I moaned, "that feels so good." She pulled off and licked at it a few times.

"You like your cock in my mouth, Baby?" She put her mouth a little further down and bobbed a couple times before pulling out again. "I want your hot cum in my mouth, Greg." She was stroking a little faster now, the glorious friction driving me closer. She went down on my cock even further, about half way now, one hand clamped at the base holding it out for her, the other stroking along with her suckling lips and tongue.

"Fuck, yeah," I moaned. "Ohhh, suck that cock, Liv." My nuts were completely pulled up and my feet were tingling. "I'm gonna cum, Baby. Yeah. Yeah. Don't stop. Oh, fuck!" She looked at me with her pretty blue eyes, bobbing furiously on my cock, and that was it. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" She pulled to where just the head was still in her mouth and stroked as I emptied my load into her waiting mouth. The first shot surprised her, and she coughed around my cock a little, but she stayed at it and suckled the hot semen out and swallowed convulsively as I came.

The head of my cock was so sensitive it almost hurt. Every little movement of her tongue and lips make me twitch. I put my hands in her hair and caressed her as she stayed down there, sucking and licking and cleaning for a minute or two. She finally pulled away, grinning like she'd won a kewpie doll at the fair.

"I love you so much, Liv." She smiled and stood up, leaning back against the desk, looking down at me in victory. Her standing there, naked except for those pumps and sexy black stocking, her hair a little disheveled, but still beautiful, her nipples standing out hard on her perfect tits; there was no way we were done. I might not ever lose my erection again.

"I guess you liked it," she said, a little cocky now. "I wasn't sure I would be any good at it."

"Best. Blowjob. Ever," I told her. She slapped at my knee.

"You've never had a blowjob, butt-head," she laughed. "How would you know?"

"Because it was your best blowjob ever, too," I told her. "How often does that happen?" She scrunched up her face, considering the logic.

"I guess you're right," she said, conceding the point. "It wasn't what I thought it would taste like."

"Yeah? Not so horrible you might do it again sometime," I asked. She got a devilish grin on her face.

"I'm pretty sure we'll do that again," she said. "In fact, it looks like you could be ready for another right now." She was right. My cock was still standing erect, and I didn't feel like I was done.

"It's your celebration, Baby. What's next?" She grabbed her clutch from the desk, grabbed my hand, pulled me out of the chair, and led me over to the window. She stood looking out over downtown like she had never really seen it before. I nuzzled in behind her, placing my cock against her ass crack and fondling her tits. We could see lights in a few windows in offices and hotel rooms here and there, but she didn't seem to care at all that we might be seen.

She finally broke the embrace and turned to face me. She gave me a deep passionate kiss before pushing me back a step. She opened her clutch and pulled out the vibrator from the restaurant. I could see it was light blue, shaped like a V, and one of the ends was round and bulbous like a giant, swollen thumb. She placed that end in her mouth and lubed it up, her smoldering, blue eyes holding my attention the whole time.

Once it was good and wet, she spread her legs leaning back against the window, and traced the toy down her taut body, finally working it into her pussy. She stood up again, wiggling a little to settle the toy in place, before grabbing her clutch again. She came out with the fob and a little bottle, keeping the fob and handing me the bottle.

I looked down at the label as she slowly turned around. It read,Relax: Desensitizing Anal Lube.By the time my brain could register what I saw, Olivia had bent over and placed her hands against the window, her bare ass thrust up toward me, her long legs spread wide. I could see the blue vibrator buried in her pussy, the other lobe running up to her clit.

"Fuck me in the ass, Greg," she was pleading. "I want you to fuck me until I moan like a whore, Baby."

That removed all the lingering doubt in my mind. I popped the cap and dribbled the lube down the crack of Olivia's ass. She cooed and I heard the vibrator come on, flicking little droplets of lube off as I continued soaking her crack with the slippery stuff. I squirted a good amount down the length of my cock and into my palm. Setting aside the bottle, I lubed up with one hand while working the lube slowly into my wife's tight little ass hole.

I knew she'd never done anything close to this and I didn't want to hurt her, so I went slowly. I worked the first digit of one slimy finger past her tight muscle. She was alternating between trying to let me in and involuntarily contracting. I let her adjust at each step, ensuring the lube was getting into her ass, slowly going deeper until that finger was moving easily in and out.

"Mmmm, yeah." She purred. "That's it, Baby. That feels good. Stick it my ass, Greg. Yeah."

I moved up to two fingers and she slowly relaxed and accommodated them as I worked them slowly in and out. I was feeling the slight numbness on my shaft as I stroked it with my other hand, occasionally dripping extra lube down her ass. The vibrator ramped up another level, and Olivia was really starting to enjoy herself.

"You want my cock in your ass, huh," I teased her. "You better beg, Baby."