Friday Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck," she pleaded. "I need you so much, Baby. Please put that big cock in my ass, Greg. Fuck me, Baby." Her head was moving back and forth, her hair flying and her hips wiggling against my fingers. I pulled out my fingers and placed the head of my cock against her ass hole. She moaned her pleasure and I pushed gently, driving the fat head slowly into her. She held her ground and pushed back, finally easing the head past her last resistance.

"Oh, shit!" Olivia's head dropped down and her ass clenched down on my cock.

"You okay, Liv?" I didn't want her to regret trying this.

"Mm, hmm. Yeah," she managed. "Jesus, it's big. Go slow, baby. Slow. Jesus." Neither of us moved for a minute, and I felt her relaxing slowly. The feeling of the vibrator through her pussy onto the head of my cock was exciting. I stroked my fingers up from her pussy lips into her ass crack, ensuring the lube was not being wasted. She finally relaxed and pushed back a little, lifting her head again. The view of that perfect ass bent over, with her long legs in those stockings, and the head of my cock buried in her ass was surreal.

"Okay," she panted. "Just; slow, Baby."

I began to increase the depth a half an inch at a time, letting her set the pace, ensuring she was used to the new sensation before going deeper. After a few minutes of this, half of my rock-hard cock was smoothly moving in and out of my wife's ass. Olivia started moaning and letting out little grunts and squeaks of pleasure. I caught her face in the reflection of the glass, licking and biting her lower lip in pleasure, her eyes squinted closed in concentration. Something caught my eye and I noticed movement across the street. Several people were watching us now, including a couple in a hotel room. She was bouncing up and down in his lap so they could both watch us as they fucked.

"You've got a fan club, Liv." She opened her eyes and noted the people watching. She looked at them for a few strokes worth, and suddenly pushed back all the way onto my cock, taking the last four inches, impaling herself with a load moan. I grabbed her hips and held her there.

"Jealous motherfuckers," she screamed at the glass. "You wish you were me!" I could feel her heat all around me, her ass clenching around my cock. The vibrator was thrumming along the bottom of my shaft as she had another orgasm. Her knees almost buckled, but I supported her and held her as she came.

"Oh, fuck yes," she yelled. "Oh, God damn, Greg. Yes. Yes! YES!" I stayed buried in her until her spasms subsided, and then slowly resumed the pace we had before, only this time letting almost all my cock glide in and out of her tight, warm depths. She turned up the vibrator another notch and increased the pace a notch.

We pumped away at each other for a while, her bucking back against me in abandon while I held on tight to her hips. The vibrator must have been maxed out because she had dropped the fob. Its background thrum in her pussy was like an approaching storm as the desensitizer was wearing off on me. Her grunts and moans had resumed, encouraging me toward another climax.

"Oh, fuck, Livy," I said, our sweating bodies seeming to go faster every few strokes. "You like my big cock in your ass, Baby?"

"Fuck yeah," she moaned. "I love your cock, Baby. Pound. My. Ass," she started saying with each thrust. "Pound. My. Ass."

I decided to risk one more level of new adventure we had never tried. I reached back with one hand and smacked her on the ass hard. She let out a little yelp and thrashed her head to one side, her wild mane flailing around. Her reflection showed a manic grin. My legs were burning with fatigue, and hers had been shaking for minutes. I held her ass down on my full length and stepped back, pulling her away from the window.

"On the floor, Liv" I told her. "My legs are killing me." We managed to stumble to the floor while still locked together. She threw her head and arms down on the floor, really sticking her ass up at me now. I started pumping again, but staying deep and only using short, frenetic strokes. I slapped her other cheek and she grunted her pleasure.

"Oh, shit," Olivia yelled. "Don't stop, Baby! I'm gonna fuckin' cum!"

She reached between her legs and found my balls with one hand, already getting tight against my body. She squeezed and massaged as I pounded into her.

"Oh, yeah, Baby," I told her. "Just like that. You're gonna get a load in your ass."

"Fucking cum in my ass, Baby," she yelled. I smacked her one more time and felt her muscles clench around my cock, her body tensing in ecstasy. "Oh, fuck. Fuck. Fuck," she repeated as she climaxed. I made it two more strokes before I felt my hot seed surging up through my cock in her tight ass, spurting into her as she came.

"Oh, yeah," I yelled. "Fuck, yes!" I slammed balls-deep into her with each blast of cum. She was whimpering and moaning incoherently, and I could feel her spasms, her ass clenched tight around my throbbing cock as she climaxed. Her hand left my tight nut sack and I could hear a rapid clicking noise accompanied by little shockwaves through my shaft. She must have been smacking her fingers on the vibrator, and her wedding rings clacking against it was sending shocks into us.

"Oh, Greg," she was mumbling. "Oh, shit, Baby. I can't feel my face." I stroked my hands on her back and her ass, noting the red handprints I had left on her ass cheeks. She cooed and murmured as her orgasms subsided. I finally pulled my cock out of my wife's ass trailing a little cum behind it. I found the discarded fob and killed the vibrator, then pulled it out of her dripping pussy. She collapsed onto her side, eyes still closed, catching her breath and licking her dry lips.

"God damn, Livy," I finally managed. I crawled over and collapsed on the floor facing her. "That was fucking incredible." She smiled and it was so beautiful. My heart ached for this woman. Making her smile was all the reward I ever needed from her.

"You liked that, huh?" I grunted my affirmation, since I was still catching my breath. "I listened to all those stories, and they made me feel warm, and curious, but I wasn't sure I could do it." She paused to take a final deep breath. Her beautiful, pale blue eyes opened again, gazing lovingly on me. "Greg, baby. I love you so much, I just had to. I've never cum so hard. Jesus, I knew you were good, but, holy fuck!"

I brushed some stray hairs out of her face and leaned in to kiss her. We lay there and kissed gently for a minute before she broke away, snickering behind her hand. She had a terribly wicked grin on her face.

"What," I said. "What, now?"

"That little fucker is in jail just a few blocks from here." She rolled onto her back and gave a short giggle. "I'll bet he didn't enjoy his ass fucking as much as I did."