Friday Night Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quite possibly he was.

'More,' gasped Heather, 'deeper, harder . . .'

Provoked as he was, Dwayne maintained his cool. Yes, he did go a little deeper . . . but by no means did he go deepest. Utilizing at most half of his awesome cock, he thrust in and out, stimulating all of Heather's G-spot . . . top to bottom . . . as well as everything else back down to her very appreciative opening.

Bliss; it was sheer bliss.

Time had long since lost its meaning. If forced to answer, Heather could only have said that each of the deliciously extended penetration sessions lasted twice as long as its predecessor. Or maybe three times as long.

Or maybe chronology became unquantifiable when sex got as good as this.

Cumming and shrieking again, Heather floated up and away a while. When she eventually came back to earth, drifting down like a leaf on a gentle breeze, she noticed that Dwayne was now using all of his cock, going all of the way in and most of the way out. She also noticed that the thickest bit of him was doing stupendous things to the mouth of her vagina.

And that she had never felt so full in her life.

'Yes, yes, yes,' she said, repeating herself yet again and not caring, 'nice, nice, nice!'

Abruptly abandoning his oh-so slow strokes, Dwayne began to accelerate. 'I'm close,' he announced in confidential tones.

Heather couldn't help laughing. In her experience men always muttered and grunted at moments like this, regressing to their caves. Dwayne's voice and demeanour couldn't have been calmer. Okay, so perhaps he was a little breathless, but how cool was he!!

Heather was anything but cool. She was, however, strong at heart. Disconnecting her body from all its natural impulses and reactions, determined to delay her next climax, she grinned up at her latest new lover.

'I'll be there with you,' she assured him. 'Keep going, big boy. Give me all you've got.'

Rising to the challenge, he shortened his strokes and accelerated them. Going with him, using levels of effort he had probably never experienced before, Heather slammed her groin up to meet him; hard, hard, hard. The sound of them mating now sounded like a prolonged round of applause . . . well, like a very wet round of prolonged applause. Her lower body was drenched and her wonderfully stuffed pussy was making a lot of loud, liquid noises.

'Cum in me,' she said.

And that was all it took.

Dwayne came and Heather's resilience crumbled. Too involved to count his ejaculations, she simply went off with him.

Spurt!

Violent contraction!

Fiercer spurt!!

Even more violent contraction!!

Perhaps Dwayne missed his magnificent seven that time. Heather didn't care. She was beyond caring about numbers.

'Yes, yes, yes,' she cried, 'more, more, more!'

*****

'That wasn't bad at all,' she said afterwards as they clutched each other, still coupled, Dwayne still in her and still as hard as Sheffield steel. 'Why don't we do it again?'

All off a sudden Dwayne wasn't quite so cool. 'Give me five,' he said. 'You might be superhuman, but I'm made of clay.'

'Your cock isn't made of clay,' she replied. 'It's more like granite. So why not?'

'No reason, just give me five.'

'Okay, so go down while you recover.'

A dead silence met Heather's latest words . . . not that she hadn't expected it. In her experience there were guys who hated to go down, full stop. There were also a lot of guys only too ready to go down as a first course. Not so many were keen on sloppy seconds, though.

To his credit, Dwayne only paused a moment. Then he laughed and slid down Heather's very sweaty tummy, his cock tracing a line as it went.

'Anything for you,' he murmured, before filling his mouth with fanny.

Heather lay back and enjoyed his attentions, appreciating the way his tongue flit between her vagina and clit. And also appreciating the way he lapped up the wetness on her buttocks. That wetness was, she knew, as combined as possibly could be. Their exchange of body fluids couldn't have been any more complete. Heck, if anyone tested their DNA over the next day or so they'd probably be taken for twins!

'You're incredible and miraculous,' she told him. 'I want you to fuck me again.'

Dwayne groaned with his mouth still full of fanny. The resultant vibration was slight but not unpleasant so Heather had another go.

'The night is young and I want you to fuck me again.

He sighed at that, which was no way as pleasing as a vibrating groan. Realizing that she was going to have to take over, for the time being at least, using her not insignificant strength, Heather deftly rolled him onto his back.

'Don't even say it,' she warned. 'You're still hard and I have never been hornier in my life. Think sweet thinks and leave this next bit to me . . .'

*****

Heather had intended to replicate Dwayne's inch-at-a-time approach. Although she hadn't previously done that (not with the same patience and skill as him), she'd lots of experience of going on top with guys. Come to think about it, she had probably more experience of being the "doer" when having sex with guys. Having sex invariably energized her; she nearly always did most of the doing.

Keeping a guy interested was the tricky bit; as long as he could keep his end up she was ever-ready to take care of the rest.

But hadn't tonight's first seeing-to been awesome!

Not that she ever really doubted herself. Right then her solitary doubt had nothing to do with strength, experience or ability. No, she was only concerned she might get carried away. "Long and slow" wasn't really her forte . . . she tended to be more of a "long and vigorous" sort of a girl.

Still, nothing ventured . . .

Using her powerful leg muscles to maintain position over his hard cock, Heather gradually eased his helmet into her. Then she gradually eased it back out again. More than a little happy with every last sensation, she repeated the process, not just once or twice but dozens of times. And then . . .

Then, just, as she began to consider utilizing an extra inch of him . . .

Some inconsiderate bugger knocked on the door.

'Go away,' Heather cried rudely. 'I'm busy.'

'It's me,' said a familiar voice. 'It's Eileen. And it's Katie's presentation in ten minutes. You'll be missed if you're not there.'

'Okay Leen,' said Dwayne, rather blowing his cover. 'We'll be there in ten.'

Eileen didn't answer, presumably retreating downstairs. Heather scowled down at Dwayne, wondering if he was in trouble, seeing no guilt there at all.

'Presentation,' she growled, 'it's her birthday, not a retirement.'

'It's her twenty-first,' Dwayne replied. 'They've got her a tankard and all sorts. Didn't you contribute?'

'I put in a fiver,' Heather admitted, 'but I didn't realize it would destroy my sex life.' Then, making sure she held eye contact: 'I've started and I don't want to finish anytime soon. Get my drift?'

'Hey,' went Dwayne, 'do I look like Mr Wham-Bam-Thank-You-Ma'am? All I'm saying is that we can have a couple more drinks while Katie gets humiliated in front of everyone she's ever known. Then we can both spend the rest of the night together, wherever you like.'

'Don't you mean doing whatever I like?'

'Yes.'

'I have drawers full of toys,' she said, still maintaining that eye contact. 'Are you man enough to come to my place?'

Dwayne nodded and Heather jumped off him, reaching for her discarded T-shirt.

'So what are we waiting for,' she said. 'A couple of drinks, a quick laugh at Katie's expense and we can do it all over, right from the start . . .'