All Comments on 'Friday Night in the E.R.'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes I agree about the sequal

A little fast but it sets up for a good story in the near future for justice in her case and to build a good relationship between them before it go’s any further.

MaonaighMaonaighover 6 years ago
Shouts for more

Come on, WP, you've got something really good rolling here and it shouts for more. I reckon that this story is good for a number of chapters and I for one will be pleased to see them turning up.

stroudlestroudleover 6 years ago
sequel please

I too think Olivia and Adriana deserve a sequel or two.

Theres possibility for a good relationship to develop between them once Olivia has healed as much as possible. I would be interested to read about them and how they fare together in the future , as I think they will make a sexy couple going off this chapter. I agree that how you ended this was right for the story.

J

LinneaLundinLinneaLundinover 6 years ago
Yes please

I’ll jump on the More bandwagon. These characters deserve a series. Thanks for the great work in the midst of your debilitating illness. Hope you’re better soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I think I just fell in love with you.

And I'm a guy!

Sigh!

More!

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicover 6 years agoAuthor
Sequel in the works

Thanks to all who have commented and sent well wishes on my recovery. I'm happy to say that the antibiotics have taken hold and I am feeling more like my normal self. Besides rest and fluids, I've also been working on a sequel. It's called Saturday Night at the Ritz, and it takes place several months later. It'll be in the queue soon.

BBeinhartBBeinhartover 6 years ago
Ditto!

On the the falling in love thing, the guy thing and the sigh! thing 😍😏

More, please!

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
yes

very good start to what I hope will be a good series, I hope you do write another part, not all stories has to have sex in them

SashaPozaSashaPozaover 6 years ago
By all means!

A seaquel would be awesome! There is much leeway afforded here to make it a yer, six months or even three months. Character developments been started, but there is growth potential for both. Please look to continue this, I love what you've started!

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 6 years ago
A Sequel -?

What would be appropriate would be for her attacker to try again, in an effort to stop his prosecution - and she gives HIM a demonstration of the survival skills she tried on the K-9 officer, but - WITHOUT the pads and armor! Give him a Friday night in the E.R.!

penguinacepenguinaceover 6 years ago
Sequel Please

I would definitely like to see the characters develop further. Perhaps helping get through the prosecution of her attacker?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very sweet

Realistic and human story

tygztygzover 6 years ago

I read that as "... see her attacker *incinerated* for his crime" haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Very impressed with the story ill keep my eye out for a sequel ;)

TSreaderTSreaderover 6 years ago
A very good start!

So good and very accurate... unfortunately... I hope you continue this! Thank you!

TrueMortTrueMortover 6 years ago
Moved to tears..

This really moved me Wax, beautifully written and a very hard subject to work with. I honestly applaud how you did it.

I would love for the attacker to meet up with Dominic, just the sort of scenario he would love.

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 6 years ago

Ironic that I'm hopped up on prednisone & some antibiotics that I think are called Godzilla. I've got pneumonia gagantuosa, & lo & behold your story speaks to me. I love the sweet, gentleness of this story, how so many people show their concern & caring. The worst thing after a rape is the loneliness & I'm glad that wasn't part of the mix. You are a joy to read & a gifted writer. I'm moving on to the next installment, happily, because I have the company of a beloved writers stories to help me heal.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 6 years ago
REALLY enjoyed this first chapter

And am looking forward to reading chapter 2. Thank you for sharing it with us!

Bridget69Bridget69over 6 years ago
Inspiration

in the most unexpected places and situations, that seems to often be the case. And just like healing, you have to allow some time for feelings.

Avidreader3142Avidreader3142about 6 years ago
Thanks...

First of all, thanks for the list of all the Charlotte and Mistress stories; turns out I had missed a couple, so that was a nice surprise !

Friday night in the E. R. was just as good and certainly needs a sequel when you're ready... thanks again for all your stories.....

foxyfowlerfoxyfowlerover 3 years ago
Brilliant

Yes it would seem these two should be lovers as I bet they have both been hurt bad Olivia was raped and Adiana has been hurt as well not in the same way but just as bad and these two seem to be a loving couple together and maybe marriage????, as they will I hope become lovers they both deserve to be loved and happy fantastic story and you as a write are thank you. xxxx

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicover 3 years agoAuthor

FoxyFowler... I do picture them living happily ever after when ever I think of this couple. In my mind, Olivia is teaching music at the high school level and is also a mentor to the LGBTQ+ club. Adriana comes by and gives a self-defense talk at the school. The kids in the music class love them both and volunteer to sing at their wedding. That's about as much as I know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It’s nice to revisit some of your stories. Reading this one is especially poignant after the beyond inexcusable ruling by the SCOTUS. I hope you are as enraged and determined as the rest of us are. Thanks again for all your wonderful stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES