Friday Night in the E.R.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I brush my fingertips over her cheek. "Thank you," I say. "You're wonderful."

She smiles. I enjoy the way her eyes light up for a moment, and then focus on her lips again. At some point I realize the music has stopped playing.

"I should probably go," Adriana suggests. I pretty sure she's just being polite, offering me an out, since she makes no real effort to move herself.

I take her hand in mine and bring it to my lips. I kiss each fingertip as I give her reasons to stay. "It's late," I say. Kiss. "It's probably cold out." Kiss. "You'll have to do the walk of shame past the front desk." That one gets a little giggle. I slip the next fingertip between my lips and quickly get her refocused. Pop. I release her finger. "I'd really like you to stay." Kiss. "Please say you'll stay."

I never give her any real chance to answer, as my lips are busy exploring hers again. We kiss for what seems like ages until she finally breaks it off. Turning my head in her hands, she whispers in my ear. "You don't snore do you?"

"I don't think so."

* * *

Afterword

I definitely think these two deserve to have a sequel. I'd like to see them get a bit more intimate in their relationship. Perhaps something six months or a year into the future. Long enough to give Olivia some time to heal, and maybe even see her attacker incarcerated for his crime, allowing her some closure on that painful aspect of her past.

Let me know what you think about the idea in the comments. And as always, thanks for reading. I'm off to take another dose of penicillin. Damn strep throat.

-WP-

*

UPDATE: After all the wonderful feedback I received on this story, I have decided to turn it into a trilogy. Olivia & Adriana's next story is Saturday Night at the Ritz, followed by Sunday Afternoon with the Family.

12