All Comments on 'Friday Night Workout'

by biscribe

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
lagunabilagunabiover 14 years ago
Love it in the ass!

Great story. I love a hard cock in my ass. My current top has a nice 8 inch cock, the biggest I have ever had and I love it when he slides in deep into me.

RaineTheSageRaineTheSageabout 14 years ago
Mmmm...

your story got me so horny... you're great at writing, please continue doing so, or I will be so sad... Oh, boy-- I have a "thing" I have to take care of, thanks to your story... you know! ^-^

Crazy87875Crazy87875over 12 years ago
Another excellent story!!

Seems like you`ve read my mind with all your stories!! All of them are fantasies of mine, especially the big fat cocks!! I`m a size queen I think! Just the sight of a BIG, FAT cut cock gets my cock leaking like a fawcet! Keep the stories coming!!

Riki1942Riki1942over 10 years ago
So HOT!

Your story really left me in need, even though I got fucked just last weekend! I can rarely stand the wait long enough to let a guy use a toy on me when having sex and I don't use drugs but, I do bareback with someone. I can really empathize with the indescribably erotic and lusty feeling of of a hard cock deep in your ass filling you full of sexy hot cum!

Riki

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot Romance

I would love to have my hot penis very extremely deep inside a very hot sexy guy's body and ejaculating some 10 billion hot sperm per thrust for at least 2 hours at my very deepest depths inside him and get him very heavily pregnant with hundreds of sets of sextuplets! During such very intense hot and sexy lovemaking, I would love to taste our very powerful combined hot powerful natural breaths from his mouth while we very heavily French kiss and breathe very heavily into each other's mouths with his hot and sexy legs very tightly wrapped around my waist with his ankles tightly locked and feel his very tightening inner-wall contractions around my very heavily pulsating and throbbing hot penis then to eventually feel my hot penis very rapidly drowning in my own thick hot white warm semen even until I could feel my entire penis rod submerged in my own hot semen as I continue to ejaculate some 10 billion hot sperm per thrust at the deepest depths of my penis inside him with intent of heavily overflowing him as I continue to very heavily ejaculate extremely very deep inside of him for a couple minutes before rapidly slowing my thrusts and ejaculations only to completely withdraw my hot penis from his hot body some 10 minutes later!!! Just want to make sure he gets pregnant!!! At least pregnant with hundreds of trillions upon hundreds of trillions of my hot sperm, very most especially very extremely deep inside of him!!!! Then to have such lovemaking with him again and again plus have such lovemaking with all other hot and sexy guys who would equally enjoy such hot and sexy lovemaking!!!! And with these and other hot and sexy guys, I would merely love to completely fill their channel with my hot sperm and semen while other times, almost filling their channel with my hot sperm and semen while other times still, I want to ejaculate anywhere between 1 billion to 10 billion of my hot sperm per thrust extremely very deep inside of them for anywhere from 10 minutes to a half hour. Getting hot and sexy guys pregnant with massive heavy flooding loads of my hot sperm, most especially very extremely incredibly deep inside of them, is so very extremely intensely hot and sexy!!! No risk of ever getting him pregnant with babies!!! Only with sperm, even hundreds of billions or hundreds of trillions of my hot sperm!!!

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze3615 months ago

An amazing erotic story filled with hot man sex!

I don’t know anyone wouldn’t be rock hard after reading this story! I hope there’s more of his cock, your ass, lube and toys to cum!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous