Friday Night Workout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please fuck me. Please fuck me now."

He pulled the toy from my ass and positioned himself between my legs once again. I fell face first into the sheets and arched my back to present my willing hole to him. I heard him slick up his cock and finally felt the warmth of his cockhead against my asshole. I sighed and cooed as he slowly inserted all 8 thick inches of his bare cock into my ass. In spite of all the reaming I had already taken, I tried to squeeze my muscles around his dick. I wanted to feel every vein, feel its hardness and girth. I savored the heat of his erection as it slowly ground in and out of my butt.

"Oh god, your cock feels fanfuckingtastic!"

He slowly took my ass with long, deep strokes. I suddenly realized I was not the only one moaning. A shiver of pleasure went through me at his words.

"Such a hot assss!" he murmured.

"Fuck it. Fuck my hot ass. Fuck me." I pleaded

He took me with hard, pounding strokes. His hands on my hips pulled me forcefully into each measured stroke of his cock up my ass. I gave up my asshole to his pleasure, letting him take me as he wanted. When he would grind his hips into me, I would push back making sure I had every inch of his cock inside me. When he thrust faster, I would open myself and let him take my hole hard. When he slowed down, I would milk his cock with my anal ring, savoring his sighs as my ravaged asshole massaged his cock. I felt the heat of his bare cock deep inside me.

He shifted so that he could lay across my back, nibbling my neck and ears, making me writhe with pleasure as his cock ground up my butt. Ready to go to the moon? he whispered. I could only moan and drop my head because I couldn't imagine anything more pleasurable than what I had experienced so far.

He reached over and grabbed the bong again taking a deep hit while he pushed his cock full length into my guts. Then as he gently fucked me, I tried to steady myself enough to take another deep hit. I was floating in a cloud of ecstacy when I suddenly felt the emptiness of his cock sliding out of my asshole. He handed me the poppers again and I looked back to see him slicking up a big, black, manhandler dildo. I took a deep hit of the little brown bottle as the big thick tool invaded my ass. I saw stars and screamed as he slid most of the tool home in my butt.

He worked the tool gently in and out just long enough to get it all the way inside me to the handle. He told me to take another hit of the popplers and suddenly he was working my asshole in earnest. It was like everything up until now had been a warm-up. He began to piston the thick tool in and out of me at an every increasing rate of speed. I was panting and screaming in pleasure as he totally dominated my ass with the manhandler. He would push it in to the hilt and then turn it and twist it inside me, drawing shouts of pleasure. He would hold it still until I started fucking myself harder and faster on it. He would hold my hips and really fuck me hard and fast, leaving me gasping with pleasure. Every vein and ridge and knob on the surface of the toy caused my asshole to spasm in pleasure. I was going out of my mind with excitement when he finally ripped the tool from my body, threw me over onto my back and slammed his thick, hard cock up my asshole. I managed to pull my legs up to my chest as his hips pounded against mine. My mouth was open and every thrust of his cock up my ass caused a deep grunt to issue from my throat.

Suddenly, he leaned down onto me and kissed me hard. My cock had been ready to burst because of denied stimulation, now sandwiched between us I began to cum uncontrollably screaming my orgasm into his mouth as we kissed. My throbbing asshole brought him off at the same time and soon he was shouting into my mouth as I felt his cock twitch in my ass and then felt the hot jets of his cum deep in my bowels. I was truly over the moon as the sensations ripped through my body - the cock in my ass, my cock trapped between our bodies, the heat of his body, the heat of his cum in my ass, the taste of his mouth and tongue as we kissed, the whirlwind of memories of the last few hours of pleasure and passion - my mind exploded into a thousand pieces as I felt my orgasm ripped from my whole body.

He continued to fuck me hard and erratically as the intensity of our fucking overwhelmed him. He ground his cock into me as deeply as it would go and I wrapped my legs around him in welcome. My hot cum made our bellies slick as we slid together in the final dance of fucking. He was moaning and grunting and crying and trembling as every last ounce of cum was forcefully ejected from his body. He finally collapsed on top of me and we held each other close savoring the intensity of our fuck. We closed our eyes and knew no more.

We awoke sometime Saturday morning. The sun was already up. My cum was dried and crusty on our bellies and his was still leaking from my ass. We laughed at the mess of lube and cum and toys and such on the bed. He helped me take the dirty sheets off the bed and get them into the laundry. I made coffee while he started the shower. I joined him in the shower and we sipped coffee and washed each other carefully.

"You have a sweet ass," he whispered in my ear.

He gently washed my ass crack. I was sore, but his attentions felt good back there. I lay my head against his chest and let him wash my hole. My cock throbbed to hardness against his thigh.

"Your cock was so hot in my ass," I said.

I washed it carefully. I gently stroked its length and felt it grow in my hands.

Wordlessly, we left the shower and dried off. He helped me put clean sheets on the bed and we met together in a deep kiss in the middle. Our hands explored the other's body as our tongues danced in each other's mouth. He pulled me on top of him but then began to turn me around toward his cock. I realized what he wanted and soon we were sucking each other's renewed erections in a passionate 69.

My head bobbed up and down on his thick,sweet cock and my hands gently played with his balls. I now sought to memorize every vein and bulge of his cock with my mouth and tongue the way my asshole had last night. Meantime, he was going to town sucking my cock. He sucked hard with lots of wriggling tongue action that had me shivering and breathless in no time.

I drew a sharp intake of breath when I felt his fingers toying with my asshole again. I wasn't sure I could take anything today after the amazing assault on my butthole last night. But after a few minutes gentle massage I sighed as one long finger slid back up inside me. I let my assent be known by sucking his cock with deep, slow, wet strokes to match the rhythm of his finger in my ass.

I let him know I was ready by reaching over and grabbing the lube to slick up his cock then handing it to him to do the honors with my ass. I moved off him but remained kneeling on the bed as he moved behind me. There was a quick, sharp pain as he entered me and momentarily I thought this might not be a good idea, but my body had other needs and in a moment or two my hole relaxed and I pushed back to nestle his cock completely up my ass.

"Oh god, your cock feels sooooo fucking good in my ass!"

I savored the heat of his dick inside me; the feeling of skin on skin as his erection once more explored the confines of my ass. He fucked me slowly with long deep strokes.

"Your ass is so fucking hot," he said.

"Fuck me." I begged.

"I'm gonna cum in your ass again," he warned.

"Do it, my ass is yours," I told him.

"I love your hole," he sighed.

He began to pick up the pace of his fucking. His cock was fully rampant now, every bit as big as it had been last night, opening up my ass to his pleasure. He reamed me to the rhythm of our grunts and moans and the slick accompmaniment his cock and my hole made together.

He shifted so he was over my back again. His cock now plowed down into my prostate and I moaned my appreciation. He held me tight across the chest, nibbling at my neck and ears, taking his pleasure with my ass, bringing me closer to orgasm right along with him as his cockhead battered my pleasure spot. Our moans joined in unison as we sped to release together. My cock spurted first, pumping out my seed onto the sheets in time to his thrusts against my prostate. My spasming asshole brought his cock to climax inside me and I once again thrilled to feel the hot spurts of cum deep inside my asshole. We both cried out together as the blissful pleasure of orgasm ripped through our bodies. We collapsed onto the bed with his cock still buried in my ass. I couldn't move, paralyzed with pleasure. Finally, his cock shrank in my ass and with a gentle squeeze I pushed him out along with what seemed like a quart of cum.

"I can't believe you shot that much cum after last night," I told him, shocked at the feel of so much cream inside me.

"It's the company," he laughed softly in his throat.

We smiled and gently kissed and nestled into the newly made mess of the clean sheets.

To be continued...?

12