All Comments on 'Friday Nights Out'

by jack30341

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
curioussscuriousssalmost 14 years ago
Very sensuous

A hot story. I hope you continue this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
.

Not bad. A little too fast from the second page to the end, but it was a good story compared to the shit we see posted here daily.

kathy2b46kathy2b46almost 14 years ago
Wondeful

best one i have read in a while i loved it turned me on big time

so real , very believable was it? i hope so.

wonderful for a mom and son to have those feelings

venus_canvenus_canalmost 14 years ago
Very Nicely Done

Very nicely done - love the way you built up the characters and how you described the love between the characters.

Venus

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
one error multiple times

the word "hers" has no apostrophe - it is not "her's".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent

You do these short stories so well. Thanks!

imharmless69imharmless69almost 14 years ago
Exceptionally well done...

Loved the smoldering build up and the way she decided to give in and begin to take charge with the last sentence.

syd_v63syd_v63almost 14 years ago
Well Done.

I have got to say that the ending was probably one of the sexiest things I've read in a while. Nicely done

BiatrixKidoBiatrixKidoover 13 years ago
Loved this story

The build up was so great. It was actually so good I wanted the build up to last longer. Thats not a cut down, it's just it was so good I wanted it to last a while longer. Anyway, truelly erotic story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Like her reluctance

Short but hot. Nice development; good details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Read

Thank You! I hope more chapters follow soon.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Oh nice

this could go for a few more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Perfect

The perfect progression of a mother/son relationship. I love how the son takes charge and gets mom to not only consent to allowing him to mount her with no condom but to admit she wants her son to seed her pussy. As this son strips his own mother of her clothes, fondles her soft body, once again licks and sucks on her breasts, he and his mother will progress until mommy lays on her back on her bed and spreads her thick thighs. It is not long until mommy watches as her naked son, his errect manhood leading the way moves over her mature body and consumates their relationship. As his hard cock slips between his mothers pussy lips both will moan in pleasure. With building pleasure the son's manhood will be thrust back inside his pussy over and over until mother and son grunt in orgasm and the young man seeds his mothers fertile womb. With ever increasing frequency mother and son can express their love by joining as one. In a few months this son will find that his new playground is his own mothers body and he will be driven to mount her nightly and leave her womb a sodden mess as he seeds and re-seeds his lover. Mommy will crave her son's lust fueled romps and will dress to tease him with sexy lingere and stockings. Eventually mommy's belly will swell with her son's love child her new son and grandson.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Excellent story. Would have loved to had more description of the sexual act but it's great nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Smoldering

Dear Author,

I LOVED the build up! So sensual and erotic! (Could have taken a bit more time and shown the mother needing to get where her son already was.) I enjoyed your style of writing. Thank You for sharing, the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Love your stories

The only huge let down is no one ever gets pregnant.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelabout 1 year ago

Nice, much better, you are improving! However, did the mother not have an orgasm? The son seemed to have a short fuse, but you left it hanging there.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That dirty talk was *chef's kiss* Begging him to come inside is so hot. I just hope she's not on the pill and there's a little pregnancy risk; that's always super kinky.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjack30341@jack30341
1885 Followers
Hope everyone is doing well! NOW AVAILABLE! Meeting Her Need. Jamie hears his mother say something he should have never heard her say. And, it changes their lives forever. Now available at Smashwords. Hope you are enjoying your reading! ... Also, books are at Smashwords...