Friend Amit's Mother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rani Aunty, Amit's mother smiled at him as she lifted her breasts up pointing them directly at his eyes so her nipples were staring right back at him. "So...what do you think to your first tits Fahim?" She asked. "Why don't you feel them?" Her nipples were stiff, swollen and in desperate aching need of being sucked and chewed.

"They're beautiful," Fahim replied and reached out, grasping them like a moth to a flame. Touching them, he let his fingertips glide over the soft flesh until they reached her nipples. Cupping her tits, he felt their full weight and was surprised at how heavy they were. Suddenly he recovered from his awestruck rigidity. Bending quickly, he found himself sucking one of her nipples greedily. He kept going, moving his lips from one tit to the other kissing, sucking, licking and stroking them eagerly.

With shaky hands, Fahim fumbled with her panties and hooked his fingers into the waistband. Rani, all pretenses now gone, eagerly raised her hips and he pulled the clinging soaked garment from her crotch.

Her womanly scent flooded his senses bringing him even further into a raging storm of racing hormones and desire. Drawing his face towards her, she kissed him passionately and quickly unbuttoning his shirt, she tossed it on the floor. Her soft fingers started exploring his bare chest, rubbing his pecs and pinching his nipples as their tongues dueled.

Fahim's cock strained painfully in his trousers as Rani Aunty began expertly and feverishly working his belt. She practically ripped his belt open then unzipped and pulled his trousers and underwear over his muscular legs all in one rapid moment. His hard cock sprung free, protruding proudly from his belly-bottom. He stood up, naked before her as she stared at his big thick erection.

Rani had never seen such a big cock before. It matched her fantasies and drove her crazy with lust. His cock stood up proudly about 9 inches long and as thick as her wrist with a large tapered mushroom head that flared and dripped pre-cum just inches from her mouth. She sighed imaging how that big penis was going to feel in her mouth, her pussy and her ass as she looked up at him, smiling in anticipation.

She moved her hand over and around the thick shaft and then traced the bulging purple veins with her finger. Lovingly she fondled his cock, bringing it closer to her face. Rani inhaled his manly scent as her slender fingers wrapped around the long shaft. They appeared tiny by comparison as they tenderly stroked his full length, urging more clear fluid to bead at the tip. With her free hand, she cupped his balls as though weighing the precious jewels, and with the other, she wrapped around the base of his cock, feeling its thickness.

Almost adoringly she bent her head and kissed the swollen tip, lashing her tongue out to taste the young man's natural lubricant. Shivers of pleasure rippled through his groin and he closed his eyes, savoring the intense sensation.

"You are so big." She whispered appreciatively. "I've never seen such a huge cock. Any woman would die for it, need it, want it all the time Fahim!"

"That means you seen a lot, Aunty?" Fahim made a teasing remark.

"Don't be silly," she laughed awkwardly. "Only Amit's father's."

"And mine is bigger!" He exclaimed.

"Definitely," she smiled. "Yours is so long and nearly twice as thick."

"Do you like it?"

"Mmmm...I want to take it inside me until it fills every inch of my hole." She purred her lusty eyes as her body trembled with anticipation.

Lying back on the sofa Rani Aunty spread her thighs wide exposing her cunt without any shame, inviting his son's friend to lie over and screw her. Fahim took a moment to savor what was lying in front of his eyes. It was unbelievable. With her legs open, her perfect pussy was so alluring, with just a tightly trimmed slender landing strip of pubic hair above her clit – the rest of her pussy was completely bare. Juices were gushing out of her love-hole and glistened moistly on her cuntal lips.

Rani reached down and gently pulled her lips open, baring her glistening and very wet fuck-hole to his gaze.

He lowered himself between her legs. All of a sudden he got completely confused and self-conscious, thinking what was expected of him. He hesitated nervously as Amit's mother waited, gazing at him through lust-glazed eyes. Sensing his hesitation, she softly chuckled.

"It's ok." Said she tenderly. "It's easy enough... Just lower yourself onto me and I'll guide you in."

Fahim then surprised her and bent down between her splayed thighs, then he dove in licking her pussy like a mad man. Not knowing what to do, Rani was surprised by his rapid assault on her cunt but it was obvious she would need to teach him the finer points of eating pussy. That would come later. Now she needed that big cock inside of her.

"There's time for that later Fahim. Slide up my body and let me put you inside me" Rani Aunty cooed.

Fahim did as was told. He slid up her body until they were face to face. She surprised him by kissing and licking her juices up from around his mouth as she took his cock and rubbed it up and down her sodden pussy, lubricating his hard shaft gasping slightly each time it brushed her sensitive clitoris. Up and down, back and forth she went, soaking his cock with her cunt juice. The feelings surging through his cock head were electric, sending spasms of pleasure rifling through his body and setting him on fire.

Finally, holding that big head at the entrance to her pussy she said "now Fahim, slide that big beautiful cock inside of me." Following her instructions, he pressed his cock against her cunt, but it slipped over the wet slit and angled down towards her ass-hole. Laughingly Rani Aunty reached between us again and grasped his thick member. "There will time for that hole later Fahim. I want you to fuck my cunt first!"

This time, she dragged the head against her opening and wrapped her legs around his hips, pulling his body towards her until he felt his swollen head edged between the soft folds of her cunt lips. Using his entire strength, Fahim thrust his cock into her. She was so wet that his hard erection slid deep into her without much resistance. She cried out in pain as the thick shaft impaled her to the hilt. But the sooner it came to rest inside her, she flexed her pussy and moaned delightedly, looking into his eyes with a wide grin on her face.

"Now pull it back slowly and then push in again," she instructed him.

Fahim slowly pulled his cock from the hot wet passage and then forcefully pushed back in.

"Ohhh yes... Please... Ooooh Fahim... you are sooooo big," whimpered Rani as her big tits jiggled with the impact. "You are stretching me too far, be gentle, go slow and give me time to adjust." Rani Aunty pleaded.

Fahim waited, allowing to acclimatized. Gradually her pussy stretched to accommodate his huge girth. Holding her hips, he pulled her body towards him, sinking his cock into her deeply again until their pubes met.

"Oh Fahim." She moaned wantonly as she started to swirl her hips, feeling that massive tool slide all over the insides of her vagina.

Rani Aunty wrapped her legs behind his back and pulled him forcefully and fully inside her. Their loins were locked together briefly, until Fahim pulled back and slowly eased himself out of her. This time he could feel her muscles tense as she tried in vain to keep him inside of her. Her body began to respond with increasing urgency. Rani unwrapped her legs from around Fahim's back and then reached for her ankles, putting her calves up his chest, giving him the fullest, deepest access to her wet depths. Her legs trembled, hitched up on his shoulders and her hips rocked back and forth, keeping pace with his deep thrusts.

Fahim was thrusting his cock into her with great vigour. Fahim, held her legs up as she gripped his ass cheeks, urging him to fuck her even harder, guiding the pace as she pulled and pushed his ass. His pace quickened as he rammed into her cunt with incredible force. Her legs loosened their grip from his shoulders and he grabbed them up and folded them up to her head. Her head was moving from side to side. Her big tits flopping all around in time to the power of his thrusts.

"Aaah Rani... I love your body... You're so soft... so warm ... So wet" He got on his toes to give an extra thrust that enabled him to drive a little deeper and his cock buried into her cunt up to his balls as his cock slammed into her cervix over and over. The pain she felt was a cross between agony and bliss as she experienced one small orgasm after another.

"I never knew...a man could get as big as you... Uuuuuh... I never thought I would get you all in... But...now I want you to stay forever... Oh yes... shove it in...as much as you can... Yes, harder... Fahim... fuck me harder ... harder..." Fahim kept shoving his cock into her cunt faster and harder than ever before. He reached for her tits and eagerly took a nipple into his mouth and started kissing, licking, nibbling and sucking greedily while pinching the other in time to his thrusts.

Rani Aunty kept urging him to fuck her deeper and harder. She wanted it faster and thrust her hips up over and over matching his thrusts, desperate to feel as much of his hard cock as possible in her steaming snatch.

"Harder Fahim... faster... Ooooh fuck me... Fuck me harder..." She was now screaming. Her cunt was absolutely gushing pussy juice now, splashing out around his massive prick. As Fahim pumped into her again and again, he forced her legs open, spreading them wide. Frantically her long finger nails dug deep into his flesh. He could feel a sight pain but continued to ram his cock into her swollen pussy.

"If I'd known you had such a lovely big cock... I'd have fucked you much earlier." She screamed. "Don't think of me as your friend's mother Fahim, but love me as you love your lover."

"You are my lover Rani Aunty." Fahim replied, lifting her arm to bury his nose into her armpit. Smelling the intoxicating fragrance of her passion induced sweat, he felt aroused beyond measure. Flicking his tongue out he tasted the salty excretion and like an aphrodisiac it caused his cock to swell bigger still. With renewed vigor he drove the engorged member into her cunt and her eyes widened.

"Aaaaahhhh... My...Y-y you're still growing... Incredible..." She gasped.

"Your smell, your taste excites me." Replied Fahim breathlessly.

Deep inside Rani Aunty's cunt, Fahim felt her soft muscles tightening around his cock as it plunged repeatedly into her gaping hole. As the onrush of his own imminent orgasm sent spasm after spasm of intense pleasure through his body, she begged him to fuck her harder.

Rani Aunty's body tensed with the overwhelming sensations of pleasure and Fahim felt his limbs straining with the effort to increase his pace. Suddenly her entire body began to shake uncontrollably as a full toe-curling orgasm ripped through her loins. Her muscles around his bursting cock contracting rhythmically as she threw her entire body up against him. Her orgasm induced a full pressure squirt of her love juices that exploded around Fahim's cock and soaked everything around them.

This sent Fahim over the edge. He was dripping with sweat, his balls throbbed and contracted, ready to pump his load into her. He gave her one final thrust and started spurting his thick semen deep into her. He screamed with pleasure and lust, while his cock continued to spray endless streams of hot semen.

"Yessss baby, that's a good boy! Pump your cum into me! I can feel each squirt baby boy - your semen feels so warm inside me." Said Rani Aunty.

Fahim collapsed on top of Rani and when his orgasm finally seemed to stop and the last spasms had subsided his whole body quivered and he relished the feeling of the slippery heat where their bodies meshed together. He stayed inside her cunt for about a minute. his cock was not completely soft, so, he pushed his cum up as far as he could.

As Fahim pulled his cock from her cunt, she took her fingers and slipped them all around her battered pussy, allowing the thick cream to cover them. She then brought her coated fingers to her mouth, licked all of their combined cum off them, then pulled Fahim into a smoldering kiss.

________________________________

Amit's Mother Ch. 02

Amit stayed with his grandfather for ten days and Fahim spent all those days between his mother's thighs and more.

Rani Aunty had taught him how to eat pussy, how to rim her asshole, how to enjoy fellatio, how to slowly build up to full on anal sex and more.

For Fahim it was the beginning of his adventurous life, as this incident has transformed him altogether from a virgin, into a full-blown sex addict. These ten days with Amit's mother had been completely awesome for him in every way. He could not believe his luck. He thoroughly enjoyed sex with Amit's mother, in fact, as he realized later, it was his deeply-hidden-fantasy that came true. He was thrilled to bits. He never knew that his cock would transmit so much of pleasure. Fahim was only eighteen and was completely inexperienced up till then. Anyway, he just couldn't believe how fortunate was he, to spend those days having amazing complete no-holds-barred sex with the woman of his dreams.

Nevertheless, Fahim was scared by Amit's return. What would happen when he came back? Would they, Amit's mother and he, be able to continue their affair? Would they ever get a chance to be together again? Would she still be willing to fuck with him? There was a train of thoughts that was bothering him.

After Amit arrival, Fahim met him that day and kept calling on him for next three days but did not get any chance to see his mother. On their fourth meeting at Amit's place, his mother was not home again. Amit and Fahim went to Amit's room and they chatted. After a while the conversation turned to the usual topic of women and sex. Amit began bragging of his adventures with Asish's mother. He told him that he had arranged a date with Asish's mother that evening at 4 pm.

They were busy talking when Amit's mother came into the room. Fahim stood up and greeted her. He was seeing her for the first time in the past four days. A broad smiled played on her face and she responded pleasingly. They both acted very normally as if nothing had happened between them. She was dressed in black sari and sleeveless blouse which was showing her naked naval. It was enough to rouse his cock instantly. She told them that lunch would be ready in few minutes and asked them to be at the dining table.

After having lunch with them Fahim left Amit's house but before that he got a chance to tell Amit's mother that Amit would be out on a date with Asish's mother that evening. He further asked her if he could drop in after her son had gone. She replied affirmatively and whispered that he better be ready for her. Fahim could see that this plan of his has made her overjoyed.

Rani Aunty called him over his mobile phone to confirm that her son has gone out. Within ten minute Fahim was at their doorsteps again. She opened the door and let him in. They moved straight to her bedroom. Once there, she asked him how was he doing.

"Very bad," he replied.

"Why?" She asked with a broad smile.

"You know very well, Aunty. I miss you, our love and the incredible sex we have together!"

"Ah... I'm in the same boat" she replied as she came to him with an exaggerated sway to her curvy hips.

"Really?" He asked her.

"Of course Fahim – I've missed this huge cock" she said as she reached down and lovingly caressed his hardening prick. Then she added "I'm so horny right now..." She didn't complete her sentence.

Fahim went behind her and warped his arms around her, cupping both her breasts. They were warm and felt full and her nipples were hard. He kissed her neck from behind while he caressed her breast and rubbed his cock against her bums.

Among sighs she asked him if he told Amit about us.

"What are you talking about, Aunty?" Fahim protested. "I wouldn't do that! I've promised you I wouldn't."

"Thank you Fahim," she said. "I'm proud of you." After a pause she added in a calm voice, "So, Amit has a date with Asish's mother today?"

"Yeah, he must be fucking her now," He was blunt.

She looked at him with lusty eyes and asked, "And what about you?"

"I... I want his mother now and here. I'm dying for you, Rani Aunty"

"I'm here Fahim." She replied. "All for you..." She turned around, kissed his lips and hugged him. It was an embrace of uncontrolled desire.

Caressing each another's body wildly, he said to her, "I went mad without you, Aunty. I couldn't think of anything but of your sweet pussy, your tight ass, your amazing mouth. It never left my mind."

With his hand on her ass, he pulled her close. He could feel her stiff nipples dig into his chest.

Rani Aunty stepped closer and brushed her breasts against his chest. Fahim could feel her warmth. She sighed, gasped and kissed him, nibbling across his neck and shoulder.

Fahim ran his hands up her body under the blouse. As his fingers touched the fabric of her bra, he ran his palms under the brassier and grasped her bare breasts. He took her nipples in his fingers and pinched them gently. Her body quivered as she arched her chest firmly into his hands. Fahim's big cock twitched and became hard instantly. He unfastened the buttons on her blouse, and rolled her sari over her shoulders. He looked into her eyes and smiled. She slid her bra with her hands up to her neck and revealed her succulent breasts to him.

"Do you want them? Do want to love them? Suck them? Bite them?" She asked.

"Oh Yes, most certainly," Fahim replied. He leaned and placed his lips over her cleavage and slowly moved his tongue over her soft skin, inhaling the scent of her sweet breasts. He took her nipple in his mouth and nibbled them softly with his teeth.

Rani moaned with pleasure and pulled him towards her. He looked up and found her eyes glowing with lust.

Fahim raised Rani Aunty's , sari up and was surprised to see that she had no underwear on. He touched her cunt lips with his fingers, finding her pussy already soaking wet and slipery. He then softly stroke her clitoris making her body tremble in ecstasy.

Rani then leaned backwards till her legs touched the bed. She lay back on the bed and spread her legs wide. Fahim pulled down his pants; his cock throbbing and dripping with pre-cum. Fahim leaned forward and crouched down between her legs between her splayed thighs. He moved forward and licked slowly up from her asshole to her clit and kept that up again and again until Rani was writhing in pleasure.

Fahim pushed the tip of his tongue against her anus and licked around it, back and forth, up and down. Low moans were coming out of her mouth. These whimpers were enough for him to understand that she was ready for the real action.

Fahim straightened up and pulled Rani Aunty with him. Her turned her around and pushed her shoulders down till her head was resting on the bed, her ass in the air. She shifted her legs wide, parting them and showing Fahim both nether holes. He held his cock in his hand and guided it gently between Rani's legs. He placed his cock on her pussy entrance and started rubbing his cock-head up and down the length of her slit, getting his cock wet with her natural juices.

"Don't tease me Fahim; please, we don't have much time. Shove your cock inside me." She grunted as he continued to caress her slit.

Fahim pushed his cock into her warm pussy and Rani Aunty gasped loudly as his cock plunged into her wet and willing cunt. She gripped the bed sheets and threw her head backwards with a broad self-indulgent smile on her face as she moaned in pleasure.

Rani Aunty's pussy felt incredible but he pulled out his cock and applied a massive amount of saliva on the head as well as at her asshole with his fingers. Fahim took hold of Rani's hips and placed the head of his big penis right on her puckered little asshole star.