Friend Amit's Mother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly he began to push his dripping bulbous cockhead into Rani Aunty's asshole as she panted and groaned as the massive cock spread her muscled ring. Fahim backed off and shoved his big cock back into Rani Aunty's pussy and began stroking her at a high speed first and then slower down his pace. Soon her cunt was so wet she was gushing her juices out of her cunt and down her legs.

He then pulled out, pressing against her asshole again, this time pushing steadily until he slid past her tight sphincter ring. Slowly he eased in and out of her ass just an inch at a time, each time plumbing deeper, until finally his big full balls were nestled against her cunt lips.

Rani loved the incredible full feeling of his big cock in her ass. She finally relaxed enough and slowly started to grind her cock-skewered ass in small circles, feeling his cock swirl around her guts like nothing ever had before.

Fahim slowly started fucking Rani's ass, in and out until he formed a steady rhythm, pulling his cock almost all the way out before banging into her with full strength. Rani was soon rocking her hips backwards synchronized with his movements insisting and begging him to fuck her harder and faster as she reached between her legs and played with her pussy and clit. She slid two fingers inside herself, feeling his ass-fucking cock through the thin separating membrane, and then rapidly swirling around her clit. Her pussy constantly drooling her sweet juice, her legs and now feet were soaked with her cum.

Rani Aunty was groaning with pleasure with every deep stroke as Fahim began really ass fucking her hard and deep. He moved and got on his toes to give an extra thrust that enabled him to penetrate even deeper in her ass as she pushed back in time with every thrust he gave.

"Where ya...learn all this... Y-y ya little rascal?" as she reached back, grabbed her own lush ass cheeks and pulled them widely apart giving him a lewd view of her complete submission. She screamed as orgasm after orgasm started to wrack her entire body. They were both covered in sweat now, Rani's hair flying side to side as her body, in the throes of one long continuous orgasm.

"You're my only teacher, darling Aunty," Fahim growled in time to his savage thrusts. Finally, he gave her one final thrust while at the same time he squeezed her breast so brutality that she yelled loudly. Surprisingly enough this gave him a great deal of pleasure as he unleashed a torrent of cum deep inside her bowels.

"Oh Fahim, my beautiful strong boy toy, I can feel you cumming in my ass ... it feels sooooo good ... do it harder, do it more" Rani groaned, turning her head slightly to see Fahim drenched in sweat. She urged him to fuck her harder through his orgasm.

Surprised at how hard he still was, Fahim renewed his anal assault, reveling in the feel of Rani Aunty's cum filled ass. Never losing his erection he renewed his efforts, sliding in and out of Rani's anus until her felt her muscles clamp hard around his shaft.

Rani asked to change positions, so he pulled out and she lay on her stomach and opened her thighs for Fahim.

Rani Aunty's experience and womanly expertise were there to assist Fahim. He was learning new stuff quickly. He was climbed on top of her, this time sliding deeply in one rapid thrust to the depths of her pussy and started pummeling her pussy viciously now according to her directions. He was on a head and body high as he watched his cum leaking out of Rani's asshole. Rani Aunty was delirious, overcome with spasm after spasm as her body rode one long continuous orgasm.

"Aaaaahhh... Uuuuuu... Ooooo... Fahim... You feel... soooo good fucking me. Keep fucking that pussy baby boy, give me that big hard young cock ... batter my cunt baby ..." Rani roared.

"And you... You've sent me to heavens, Rani Aunty." Fahim roared back as he held her shoulders down loving the feeling of her lush ass cheeks pressed against his lower torso while he continued his assault, drilling her cunt like a mad man possessed.

Fahim reached underneath Rani grabbing her left breast, fondling, pinching and teasing her nipple while his other hand slid down and rapidly pinched her clit in time to his rutting cock sliding in and out of her pussy. He was pumping her pussy deeply, over and over again. His face was dripping with sweat, while she was moaning constantly.

Fahim, all of a sudden, pulled out his cock from her drenched pussy and roughly lifted her legs so that her ass was back high in the air. He slapped her ass hard.

"Ooooh! What the hell are you doing?" Rani Aunty screamed in pain.

Fahim repeated his action thrice and each time she bleated with pain and pleasure.

"Aaaaah...haaaa... that's enough... you bastard... Put your cock back in me." She ordered.

Fahim shoved his cock roughly back into her well-fucked stretched pussy, easily bottoming out against her cervix in one savage thrust.

"Yes..." She screamed, "That's the way... Oh yes...that's it... fuck me just like that... Aaaahhh...Fahim... don't stop... Y-y yes...right there...keep fucking me...harder... Oooooh...yes... Don't stop... I-I...am c-c cumming... Yes..." She yelled, wailed and sobbed as her orgasm slammed into her like a ton of bricks. Rani Aunty's eyes had tears of pleasure and she had a broad grin over her face.

Fahim continued pummeling her hard and fast, pushing his cock deep in her pussy each time. He was about to explode again as he felt his sperm boiling in his balls and rushing up his shaft. Grabbing her shoulders, he gave her one last push with his burning cock and getting back on his toes for a deep penetration, he unloaded everything a nineteen-year-old boy could muster deep inside her womb.

Fahim collapsed besides her, ragged breath blasting hard through his lungs at the exertion expended during their incredibly intense sex. Rani Aunty was breathing hard too as their bodies naturally spooned, the sweat pouring off both of them making the union slippery and hot. They both were spent and exhausted.

"Did I love you good Aunty?" Fahim quietly asked her after a while, kissing her neck and shoulders over and over.

"Oh, that was what I've always dreamed of. I knew sex could be transcendental but have ever experienced that bliss, until now. You were damn good...you little rascal." She said replying his kisses. "I wish you give this much pleasure to your Aunty whenever she wants." She giggled.

"I will always be at your service, Aunty" Fahim whispered in her ear while gently caressing her curvy body.

"Oh, thank you, my love," Rani cooed quietly, glowing in post-sex bliss.

"May I say something, Rani Aunty?" Fahim asked.

"Sure, darling," Rani replied.

"May I... I mean... may..." Fahim was reluctant to complete his request. "Oh never mind."

"Come on, Fahim, say it; don't be shy" she coaxed.

"Sure, you won't be cross with me?" Fahim asked.

"Oh yes, I promise" Rani replied.

"Well...Rani Aunty..., I w-want to feel you suck and swallow my cum next time and I want to know what it feels like to fuck your tits" he sheepishly asked.

She suddenly began laughing. "From where have you learnt all this stuff, honey?"

"From videos" Fahim replied.

"You mean pornography?" Rani asked.

Fahim nodded his head.

"Oh, I see... So, you watch porno movies. Do you like them?" Rani inquired.

"Yeah," He nodded again.

"I watch them too, sometimes and I get so hot that I masturbate to some of my favorite movies" she grinned at him.

"Really?" He was genuinely surprised.

This time she nodded and said, "We may watch a good pornography someday together" as she reached back and gently caressed his wet cum and juice covered penis.

"Great idea, Rani Aunty." Then he added, "But, tell me, would you let me do those things?"

"Ah! You're a naughty boy... Well we'll see when we meet next time."

"And, when would that be..." Fahim practically begged.

"Whenever Amit is on date with Asish mother..." With a pause she added, "But we must be careful. I don't want anyone, especially Amit, to know our secret."

"No way, Aunty, you don't worry." He assured her.

"Now, go clean up and run away home before Amit arrives" she commanded.

Fahim, walking into his home with a smile inside and out could barely wait until next time.