All Comments on 'Friend in Need, Slut Indeed'

by Trysten

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Strong Intro, Good Premise Then Nosedive to Blather

The moment she lifted up skirt in Elevator & he plunges in with nary a 2nd thought the story broke down. The narrator had justified compunctions about the woman's stability & it didn't wash that she could seduce him with her sexy but needy, psycho persona.

The author did such a good job establishing the narrator as a cognizant being & her lack of the same, the story fell apart like a cake in the rain. The author does have potential . Im giving a generous four *s in hopes he improves follow thru on next effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*

Another nightmare story. Even a man that is drunk out of his brain would fall for this bullshit and would beat the shit out of the man fucking his wife. Nightmare or no nightmare. Why do you think so many drunk husbands commit murder while drunk and most of the men killed are other men that fuck thier wives. And to knowingly let another man bring up a bastard that isn't his is just sick. Both the wife's character and the ex-boyfriend are complete assholes, they deserve each other write a part two where the husband divorces the whore and leaves her destitute and kills the asshole then it might be a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

What planet are you on. This is erotic??

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
Ha ha ha ha ha ha

If she did not persuade Ed to believe he is the father and the DNA test positive he will pay child support money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
take up

Take up knitting and give up writing you don't need a big I.Q. all you need is time and looking at your stories you must have lots of it.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
just another WACC story

what's next, she has twins one white and one black and neither one of these two morons is the father.

rjordanrjordanover 12 years ago
A mindless romp

And funny. I mean that in only the best way.

Thanks for a quick diversion from real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Couldn't have been worse

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

ThatGirl13ThatGirl13over 12 years ago
Awesome

Love your conversational writing style. The story was fun and hot. Why do people take these stories so seriously?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
I liked it

Hell yea, he got her and didn't have any other contact with her. Just a wild fuck. Can't beat that

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: yikes

last comment: divorces and dead people? were we reading the same story? neither one appeared. may not have been my fav, but moderately entertaining as escapist fantasy.

TrystenTrystenover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Just wanted to say thanks to the commenters--both pro and con--for the feedback. I mean it when I say the criticisms are well taken to see where I can improve (esp. ones like lordslammdawg). As to all the people who attacked the "cuck" part of the story, some fair points. I actually didn't intend for the husband to have even understood what was going on. I simply inserted his presence to heighten the taboo experience of cheating and a fear/exhilaration of being caught. No, I don't fantasize about my girlfriend with other guys--not interested in being emasculated.

If you don't find it in any way erotic, that's cool too. Not everyone's cup 'o tea. I'll try a different tack next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

"I actually didn't intend for the husband to have even understood what was going on."

Seriously? You have a drunk man wake up and see his wife fucking another man and then later you have the wife give birth to that other mans bastard and you didn't want him to know about it? or for the husband to be a knowing cuckold? You obviously don't understand the meanaing of the word Cuckold do you? or what the word humiliation means.

If you don't like the idea of your girlfriend being fucked by someone else then why write about it?

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
Damit!!!

I liked it! Usually I hate it when the slut wife gets away with cheating, but you set such a light hearted scenario, and the sex was really hot, I just couldn't help but enjoy the story, and gave you five stars. (But don't tell anybody).

greowulfgreowulfover 12 years ago
Not Bad

I, too, typically don't like a story where the wife/slut gets off with no consequence, but this one didn't turn my stomach like most do. Maybe it's because the protag doesn't really gloat. Maybe it's because the description of the husband leaves little room for sympathy.

I do feel a bit sorry for Ed, and his pitiful "I don't like this." He knows, and she's a raging bitch. I *would* like to see a continuation where she gets her comeuppance.

Still, good effort with one major criticism--I don't buy the ending for one hot minute. You set her up as needy, bordering on sociopathic. She latched onto him after three weeks of a physical relationship, and latched onto the first rebound to come along. There is *no way* this bitch would let him off scott free after having his baby. That plot hole took it from a 4 to a 3 IMO.

Keep writing,

Wulf

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Hey daddy

That will teach you to stick it in some whore. You got a baby momma now.

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1over 4 years ago
Liked it

I liked the story. I have NO earthly idea why people take these stories so seriously. Wishing death and divorce and diseases on fictional characters. Seriously? I would love an answer.

I can't wait to read your next story. Thank you!

tralan69ertralan69erabout 1 month ago

@Shadowforce1, let me know if you get your answer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrysten@Trysten
January 2020: I’ve been working on a few stories over the last few weeks and may have some ready to go soon. *I try to line up my stories to the right categories...I really do. Yet I’m continually told a story is in the wrong category and belongs elsewhere. Suggestions usual...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES