Friend in Need, Slut Indeed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's when her first orgasm struck like a thunderbolt. The muscles lining her pussy shivered like she was out in the cold, then they contracted and wrapped my cock in a delicious grasp of ecstasy. I didn't skip a beat. I just kept pounding her.

That's when I felt my own balls begin to seize up a little. I knew I had time to pull out and hose her down, but I knew this was just the first round. I didn't want the later rounds to be obstructed by worrying about avoiding my own cumshot.

"Here it comes slut!"

"Uh -- huhh! Cum in me! Fill me up!"

I opened up the fire hose and felt the spasms force out successive blasts of jizz. Eight. Nine. Ten, spurts. I pumped into her until I could feel I didn't have any left.

When I was done, I rolled off her and rested for a while. We lay there for god knows how long and just tried to catch our breath. It was also at that moment I realized how weird of a turn this night had taken. Just two hours ago this was certainly one of the last things I would have imagined myself doing.

*****

"That was amazing," she said as she snuggled up beside me. I was lying down with my hands behind my head just looking up at the ceiling. I felt her warm tits spill onto my chest like a tide of beautiful flesh coming in. God, she did have great fucking tits. She kissed me neck and slowly continued rolling over so that she was on top of me. Next, she threw her leg over both of mine, straddling me, and continued kissing my neck and chest.

Moving between kissing my mouth, neck, and chest, she eventually broke that pattern and slithered down so that her face was right in my crotch. Without hesitation, she took my cock in her mouth and started giving me some of the better head of my life. It was immensely satisfying, because she was not only prepping my cock for round two but also cleaning it off from round one.

For the next five minutes or I just lay there and allowed a girl Hoover away my cock. That's such a wonderful feeling. I didn't exert a shred of effort. It was almost a disappointment when I heard that "pop" noise of my cock leaving her mouth and knew I had to get back to work. Damn, she looked up at me with eyes that could only mean animal lust.

She scooted up along my body until she was hovering right above me. On her knees straddling me, she did look sexy as hell. Her pigtails and eye black had somehow gone undisturbed throughout this whole ordeal. Her tits in all their perky majesty just beckoned to be grabbed, rubbed, and pinched. She leaned forward until her face was right in front of mine. She delicately grabbed my cock and aimed it at her pussy. Very deliberately, she eased down and forward so that we joined effortlessly.

All the while, she kept uninterrupted eye contact. There were only two moments when her face gave away any expression besides wanton lust. First, when I entered her, she sighed the noise of a girl who had had to wait for her pleasure—even though it was only several minutes during her blowjob. Second, when all of her weight was down on top of me her eyes rolled back slightly. In her mind there must have been some angelic aria pronouncing the moment.

Without moving, she flexed the muscles in her thighs, ass, and crotch to tighten and release her grip on my cock. She did this for a minute or so and I thought I was going to lose it right then and there. It was so erotic to not move and somehow be fucking.

Once she had apparently finished that warm-up, she started swiveling her hips in a circle around my cock. That move had the wonderful effect of allowing the head of my cock to receive a spiraling sensation of pleasure.

Firmly, she planted her knees on either side of me and propelled her hips forward. The circular motion had morphed into a linear, yet creeping, advance and retreat. She slid the full length of my cock back, then unhurriedly advanced back along the same slick rail. With every new thrust, the speed increased almost imperceptibly; therefore, even three minutes later we were still going at an easygoing pace.

Purposefully going very slow meant that every thrust was drawn out. My cock felt all the ridges and nuances of her inner walls. And I imagine, in just the same way she learned how the head of my cock interacted with her pussy all along its path into her depths.

This girl had a plan, or she had done this before. It was too choreographed too be ad-libbed, but I didn't care. The effect was magnificent.

The pace did eventually increase. There was no stopping that fire. And while it had been amazing not to proceed straight into the wham-bam phase of intense fucking, we were now ready for the wham-bam phase of intense fucking.

Becca leaned back, put one arm behind her to balance herself, and started grinding away on my cock. It was wonderful. She would use the linear straight back and forth then alter her attack to the circular swiveling of her hips. All the while, she was leaning back but still looking me directly in the eye. It was fierce. I was merely something she was going to assault and overcome. As she thrust forward and backward with the enchanting consistency of a metronome, her massive tits swayed back and forth with the same rhythm. They were flapping everywhere and I couldn't resist anymore. I took my hands, grabbed them, and started to massage the shit out of them—deep tissue style.

"Ah yea, grab my tits!"

"Fuck yea, drive that dick hard into me!"

*****

The noise to our left both startled us; however, it was not enough to press pause on our fuck session. Ed had gotten up and was wandering around. He had taken off his cape and whatever retarded costume he thought was cool. What was clear—and good—was that he was still out of it. He was tripping over things and staring blankly around his bed.

Becca looked right at him and grinded harder. She really picked up moaning. I think the idea of being in the same room as her husband as she fucked another man was really turning the slut on.

Finally, Ed looked over at us. I had no idea what his brain was registering, but certainly his eyes should have told him his wife was aggressively riding another man's big cock. His ears must have heard her moans and pleas that the stranger fuck her harder. His nose must have picked up the overwhelming smell of sex.

"Honey, what's going on..?" he said with a confusion that's difficult to overplay. He was utterly disoriented. He had woken up wasted, in a weird room, and there was his bride fucking some random guy.

This may be fucked up, but I started to really give it to her at that point. I put both my hands at my sides on the bed and used the leverage to plunge my cock powerfully into her womb. Neither one of us broke eye contact with him, if he was even having eye "contact" with us.

"Oh honey, this is a dream. You love fantasizing about me fucking."

I couldn't decide if she was the dumbest bitch in the world or an evil genius. There was no way this was going to work. None the less, I kept fucking her. (Granted, my focus had shifted a little. In my mind I was plotting escape routes to get my clothes and get out the door.)

"Go back to bed honey, when you wake up I'll probably give you a blow job."

"Huh?"

To hell with it. I grabbed her tits and furiously and repeatedly thrust my cock in and out of her. Even though I was on the bottom, I was going to make her the submissive in this situation. It immediately had a physical effect on her. She started screaming.

"Oh fuck yea, stranger! This is my favorite fantasy!"

"Oh God, fuck me! Fuck me!"

"Becca, this is weird. I don't like this," he mumbled.

"Then just go back to bed, you must have had too many shots."

Somehow the damn plan worked. He slumped over on top of the covers and passed out again, snoring in ignorant abandon. Holy fuck. We were "alone" again.

*****

Both of our attention redirected to one another.

"Alright, that may not last," she giggled. "Fuck me!"

"Ok slut. Ride my cock! Do you cheat a lot?"

"No, you're my first. But I think about it all the time."

"I bet you will now!"

"YEESSSS. I'm going to whore around. All his friends. My boss!"

"I hope they fuck as well as me."

"No one fucks me like you do."

The dirty talk and the frantic pace ensured that this wasn't going to last much longer. I dug my fingers into her hips and buried my cock as deep in her womb as far as I could. My grip was so strong there was no way she would be able to get off me.

"Here it comes slut!"

"Oh yea, oh yea, oh yea. Cum in meeee!"

I unloaded my second massive deposit of sperm inside her. Fuck, I didn't even ask her about birth control. Oh well, too late now. I wonder what Emily Post would say about sending a morning after pill with flowers?

*****

When we finished I knew this time there wasn't going to be another round. We were both spent. Me, I don't think there was any way I could get it up for the next few hours. So I just put on my clothes and left. As I was walking out the door, Becca came up and kissed me deeply.

"Thanks for the rescuing me."

"Anytime."

*****

I walked through the lobby and saw the same guy at the front desk. He gave me a knowing smile that conveyed some sort of congratulations. I stepped outside and found my car parked right where I left it in the temporary spot. I hopped in and started home.

I would have thought my mind would be racing, judging the implications of what I had just done. But it wasn't. My head clear. My conscience somehow undisturbed. I drove the quick twenty minutes to my house and climbed in bed at 7:21am. Damn, had it been that long? I guess so.

**********

A little less than a year later, I was at work finishing up some projects before the weekend.

<< Incoming Text >>

Rebecca Caswell: Need to talk

Good lord. I knew the day would come where I got another one of these. It wasn't an absurd hour, so I didn't think she needed rescuing from another legitimately dangerous situation. Rather than text back and forth, I sacked up and dialed her on the phone.

"Hey," I started.

"Hey yourself."

"What's up?"

"Well, this is a little awkward. And in all seriousness you don't need to worry about it... But I just wanted to call and let you know that you have a beautiful baby boy."

12