All Comments on 'Friend Needed, Soulmate Found Ch. 01'

by nosebone

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well done!

Very well written. Very believable. There's a lot of loneliness out there.

Very similar in some ways to the start of my one-year relationship with my 33-year-old lover. She absolutely loved fucking me and sucking my cock, and I never enjoyed cunnilingus as much as I did with her. The difference is that I was 20 years older than Bryan at the time.

Thanks again. My cock is rock-hard after reading this. I wish I was Bryan right now, and busy fucking Andrea's hot, tight pussy. Chapter 2 soon, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Your writing is great!

After reading pretty much every one of your stories i wanted to say i really like them. They are a nice change to the usual stories on here and they have so much more plot, which makes for a much more interesting read. Also its great to see the stories improving and changing. I like the two points if view in this one, keep it up and thank you for updating often as you can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
If I didn’t know better I would think this story is about me and a friend I had......

This story is my life.... thanks for writing it!

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

I can easily identify with Bryan, staying together for the kids until the kids tell you it's time to move on in my case. Very real and probably a lot of people out there like this. Looking forward to reading how it goes from here.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good writing for sure. These guys never heard of divorce? Shouldn't you marry your soulmate?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous