Friend Needed, Soulmate Found Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,506 Followers

"Hi," she said.

"Hi," I added between kisses. I pulled at her scrub top and got it over her head. Her bra was next and I was quickly sucking her nipples. My hand found its way in to her panties. I cupped her smooth wet pussy.

"I do want to take a quick shower before you get too busy down there," she said, as I kissed and sucked on her sensitive neck. "Oh, you know I love that!"

"Yes I do." I continued undressing her. Finally, she just stood there in her socks.

"Let me get the water running for you."

"That's really good service," she said.

"That's just the beginning," I smiled. I undressed and got the shower running. There was a special thrill being naked with her that first time. I loved looking at her. Her fair skin. Her soft curves. I couldn't wait to get her in bed.

We washed up as quickly as we could considering we were kissing and touching more than we were washing! We were both frantic and eager to take the next step. I handed her a towel and we made our way to the bed. I took her in my arms and we kissed again. Probably some of the most racking kisses we'd ever exchanged. I maneuvered her to the bed and sat down. I knelt in the floor in front of her and eased her onto her back.

I looked at her sweet wet pussy. All smooth and glistening from the shower and her own wetness. I had been dying to lick her as my wife flatly refused to let me give her head. I felt myself lick my lips as I moved in. I looked up and saw her looking down at me. Her hands moved to spread her lips.

Andrea: What transpired from there was simply amazing. Most men I have ever known maybe have said they liked eating pussy, but they just say that to make you think they will give you attention and then it never happens. He was so different. The passion and devotion that this man showed my pussy was amazing. It was so erotic watching him as he licked and sucked at my sex. I was completely amazed at the amount of passion there was between us. All my worries and doubts went out the window and I could feel that there were no lies about the level of love and passion. I could feel it. This is what it was supposed to be like. This was love. As we laid together cuddling I couldn't help but smile. I loved being in his arms. Loved how he treated me. Loved him, with all my heart.

I licked her wet slit gently from the bottom to the top. As I already knew, her pussy tasted amazing. The best I'd ever experienced. She groaned when I reached the top and my tongue grazed her clit hood. I alternately licked, kissed and sucked my way around. Exploring. Finding her sensitive spots and what she liked.

She was very active as I licked her. She thrust her hips and ground against my face. I looked forward to making her cum with my tongue, but she grabbed me by head.

"Please, just get up here and fuck me. I can't wait any longer," she said. I nodded and smiled. I reached for the pack of condoms I'd bought the day before. I fumbled with them and finally got one on. I was soon kneeling between her thighs. She reached down between us and guided me in. I watched her as her eyes rolled back as I sank in. She felt fucking amazing. So tight and just dripping wet.

I started thrusting in and out of her. I think I might have gotten in ten strokes before she groaned and orgasmed. I was amazed that she'd gotten off so quickly. I didn't have long to think about it before she did it again. I was so turned on by her, I knew that I wasn't going to last long. I told her as much.

"It's ok. Just give it to me baby," she replied.

I thrusted in her several more times and let go. It was just truly wonderful. The passion that I'd been feeling for her was released at that moment. I was dizzy and sweating as I came to a stop. We both looked at one another and smiled.

"That was something," she said with a smile.

"Fuck yes, it was," I replied, catching my breath.

"Come here, baby. Lay next to me." She reached for me. I laid down next to her and pulled her over to my chest. We laid there kissing and caressing.

"I love you, baby," I said.

"I love you, too. So, what are you supposed to be doing this morning?"

"I'm at the office." I smiled. "How about you?"

"A stupid staff meeting." She laughed. "It doesn't matter. He's still going to be sleeping when I get home."

"Yeah, probably."

"You have any regrets," she asked.

"Huh uh. That was pretty amazing."

"Yes. It was."

Eventually, we both recovered. We made love twice more that morning. I lost track of the times she came. I got to spend a significant amount of time licking her sweet pussy. The third time I prepared to enter her, I was fumbling again with the condom.

"Forget it. It'll be ok." She said.

"Are you sure," I asked.

"Yes!! Just fuck me!"

And fuck her did. I loved being inside her bareback. She was just so wet and wonderful. I just took my time and savored it. I couldn't remember a time I had sex three times in a day, let alone in three hours. She brought it out in me though. I loved it. I felt alive again.

I collapsed next to her again, covered in sweat and exhausted. We kissed and snuggled some more. I realized it was almost 11. Naturally, she was working again that night.

"I should probably let you get home." I said.

"I'll be fine. I sleep less than this all time."

"I know, but I don't want it to be my fault today," I replied.

"It's fine. You probably need to be going too."

"Yeah. She's got a weekend trip to the mountains planned."

"Oh exciting. I love the mountains!"

"Yeah. It'll be great I'm sure. Just the two of us," I said.

"Oh really?"

"Don't get any ideas. She hasn't changed."

"I didn't figure she had," she smiled.

"There's no way it would compare to what we just did." I said.

"Good." We got out of bed and cleaned up a bit. Many more kisses and caresses were exchanged. I loved being naked with her. I loved touching her. I couldn't wait to do this again.

nosebone
nosebone
1,506 Followers
12