All Comments on 'Friendly Competition'

by lacylay

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
cdnbimale50cdnbimale50about 6 years ago
A Women!

A women writing a gay male story, no wonder, it's a chop job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This should have been in group sex, not gay male.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sometimes...

Sometimes guys just wanna suck a dick and any excuse to do it is welcome. Fun story, xoxo

gayswallowergayswallowerabout 6 years ago
love it

I love gay sex, and this is it. I like the banter going back and force while having gay sex.

lacylaylacylayabout 6 years agoAuthor
Note from the author

Sorry for any confusion around this being posted in the “Gay Male” category as opposed to “Group Sex.” I put a lot of thought into which category I felt it fit best, and I decided that it focuses far more on the interactions between Alex and Ethan than on Lacy’s involvement. I felt as though the threeway portion of the story was brief enough and simple enough that it would be considered a weak story in a category centered entirely around group sex. The story is tagged in a few different ways to indicate it involves group sex with a female, so hopefully that will deter anyone who isn’t a fan of the plot twist.

On another note, for those of you curious, this story was written (at his request) from the perspective of my real-life, longterm boyfriend, “Ethan,” who has been featured in the past in my straight BDSM stories. It is very much based on his real experiences that he’s shared with me about his hook ups with our friend and partner, “Alex”. The real life Ethan and Alex are an adorable couple who love to tease and suck each other, with or without me watching. There will definitely be more stories written about them in the near future if this one does well.

Thanks for all the feedback and for reading! ;)

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Great story

I liked the fact that Lacy didn't freak out when she saw them but actually join in with them.

DeeBeeDeeBeealmost 6 years ago
Just Wow

Awesome story, LacyLay, and in the right category. I love that it's a game that leads to gay sex exactly the way I love to imagine it, and that the inclusion of the girlfriend (uh, you) is a fantastic twist. Then again when she wants to watch.

Got me very hard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlacylay@lacylay
23 Followers
I am a queer, polyamorous woman who has been writing and reading erotic stories for several years. I also do erotic photography, videos, and audio, either solo or with friends. I have a passion for creating the kinds of stories that represent my and my friends' interests and d...