All Comments on 'Friendly Curiosity'

by n2anal78

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This was so hot......

This was a truly spectacularly written story! Hope to read more!!

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersalmost 12 years ago
Nicely written and very hot

Just like it was when it was one of my teenaged fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Third Time

I just had to read it again!!!

It is such a great story!!!!

Can't wait for part two!!!-three-four-five etc.

Reminds me of my girlfriend (Now EX-girlfriend) I use to fuck her in the ass several times a month. As a matter of fact the first time we slept together I butt fucked her first before we did anything else. She also would fuck me in the ass four times a year.

One time I set up a little get together for us which was just an anal evening. There were benifits for both of us -Her- was that her strap-on stayed hard all the time, Mine- was I actually could feel the sensation of sliding in and out of her ass because my cock is real and that I could actually orgasm and ejaculate in her ass- which she loved the feel as I shot into her- also as my sperm would leak out. When we took a break I put a anal plug in her so the lube and my jism stayed inside so I could fuck her again and leave another load.

Another time she bought me a male strap-on while we were away at a adult motel. It was the Doc Johnson one with all the attachments. I was able to double penetrate her with it. It was great to feel that dildo in one hole while my cock slid up and down in her other hole. Sometimes we put the plug attachment on - this way by using a ball or cock gag in her mouth and the strap-on I filled all her holes and the plug would be in my ass so every in and out stroke of her I also felt.

This couple should get one and really play with their friends!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

exciting to read, probably just a fantasy

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Nice work, plenty of description, not sure how much of it was possible but a good read

mfj77mfj774 months ago

10 years since this went down . . . Time for a re-union? Are Kate and Caryn married now? Will an orgy ensue?

Lots of fun. Great fantasy. Don't think you missed a trick except Caryn didn't get hubby's ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous