All Comments on 'Friendly Loving Joint Indian Family'

by iloveall

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
keep going!

4 stars for annoying these idiots!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
3 stars

For my taste the story was a bit too long but the author put the arrangement in the social context.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
FOUR AND A HALF STARS

BIt's a love story first and an erotic story second.

The sex scenes are described very vividly. I had a feeling i was present there. Also i wanted to see Neha in that bathing suit.

I do not know whether the author is from India but i would say he (she) probably is because social context was addressed very well. The epilogue of the story is Bollywood style, which i did not mind.

To Neha: i cannot promise you eternal love (you have 2 husbands already) but if i had a fling with you i would be the happiest man on Earth. Memories of our brief affair would be among the fondest of memories i would carry in my heart for as long as i live.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My wife slept with my good froend when he was visiting us

He was recently divorsed. He had a 6-month assignment in our city. I insisted that he must stay with us. Him & I worked almost opposite shifts. It was obvious to me the 2 of them had matching personalities & enjoyed each other's company very mutch. I also noticed they were more & more comfortable with each other. I enjoyed their friendship in a strange way discovering a part of my psyche i was not aware of.

After 3 months my wife admitted to me they had started to have sex. She said she was feeling guilty & that i would decide what would be next. She added that she still loved me and wanted to stay my wife but it was up to me. I was mesmerized beyond description. I was living out my fantasy. I was silent for a moment whereupon i asked her: "What would you like me to decide?"

"I am not capable to decide. I am too confused. I have hurt you too much alredy. I told him i would tell you." I grabbed her, put her on my knees, parially undressed her in 20 seconds & fucked her. I came in another 20 seconds, so did she. I felt i had experienced the Big Bang. I told her i still loved her & can't let her go. Then, from the bottom of my heart i uttered these words without premeditation: "He can stay until his work here is over but after that i don't want to share you, not with him, not with anybody."

She was beyond happy: she wasn't losing the husband nor was she forced to dump the lover. He knew i OK'd the arrangement, we did not have threesome sex. We just had a time sharing arrangement.

Call me any name you want but as regards those 6 months i have no regrets, only fond memories.

*

She has been a perfect, an ideal wife ever since: Good wife, a good mother & a good daughter in law. Last, but not at all less important, a good lay too!

As for my friend, we never met him again but back home in our part of the coutry he helpd my nephew get a good job & helped my brother in law get a tool rental franchise. A friend in need is a friend indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
4 1/2 stars

RErotic. Believable. Convincing.

Menage a trois a la indienne.

A very good friend of mine was a regular guest in my house and him & my wife necame way too comfortable with each other. He was massaging her feet, calves & yes thighs too. He often mock-spanked her ever so gently on her bum. For them that was friendly fun. I told my wife i was concerned and uncomfortable with all of that. She told me i was paranoid and jelous but the touching all but stopped. Did i prevent the affair or it moved under the radar? I kind of was getting a kick out of the situation. When the touching stopped, i started missing it. Go fugure! There is a bit of a voyeur & a bit of a cuck in me.

*

To haters: Indian Erotic Stories are a 'genre' like Spaghetti Wrstern or Kung Fu movies. Indian social norms being way more strict and rigid, Indian wife stories deal with the forbiden fruits, it's tempting, it must be sweeter!

I myself like Indian erotic stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
5 stars

Erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A- which is 5 *s but not a straight A

My wife & i moved across the pond 10 years ago. Before that we spent several years in the Emirates. Over there she worked in hotel management & men were hitting on her on a regular basis. I had mixed feelings about that but all in all i was proud that she is mine and very sexy at the same time. I believe she was not fooling around with one exception: an auditor from Soth Africa, an Anglo-Indian by descent, was often spending 7 days there. I was suspicious, she vehemently denied. To this day i think she slept with him. i have mixed feelings about that too but i never shared that with my wife: i have been afraid she would repspect me less. With a hindsight it was wrong not to disclose my fantasies. I was too traditional to admit i had non-traditional dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I LET A GOOD FRIEND OF OURS INTO OUR MARRIAGE & I'VE BEEN SHARING MY WIFE

This is how it all started. My wife & i were best friends with him & his late wife. Even while she was alive and well my wife & our friend were enjoying each other's company very much.

They sometimes behaved as a couple, she asked him (not his wife or me) to put on her sunscreen lotion, or to massage he clalves & feet. My wife would call him for a ride to pick up her car from the shop or to help her paint the doors in our house or whatever was next. The friend's wife was totally cool with all of that.

I had a voyeur side which i was not fully aware of until then. My wife started to excite me, to turn me on, more and more.

The friend was devastated while his was was ill. He needed friends (my be a specific friend) when she died. My wife was always there for him.

I TOLD HIM HE COULD MOVE WITH US UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

I ASKED MY WIFE TO CHOOSE: ME OR HIM OR BOTH OF US.

My sex life is better than ever. My wife told me not to worry about our menage a trois. She jokingly said, i have a lot of sex but not too much.

Each time she tells me, "I love you & I don't wonna lose you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
THE STORY 4.6 STARS; I ALSO READ THE COMMENTS, THEY SHOW WHAT EFFECT THE STORY HAD ON SOME READERS

Based on comments one can say that behind a Loving Wife there often is a Loving & Accepting Hubby!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The story is 4 pages long but it is a good story

If you like to read wife-sharing stuff this story is for you.

The fact it is an Indian Wife story makes it spicier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
:)

Indian erotica is my favourite.

Best regards from Brampton ON (Canada)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love to wife

well written, nicely narrated story, its real or just story that writer only know, but we are couple looking for Mukeshbhai in our life, we want to live same life, if any real mukeshbhai is there then we definitely looking for him. Neha and Nalin you are so lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
4.26/5.0* = 85.2% = A-

Some anon comments are crazy but believable & probably are embellished depiction of true events.

It is obvious that many men would LOVE to have their wife royally fucked by another man. (I AM ONE OF THEM!)

One interesting pecularity of Indian husbands is that they, unlike their American counterparts, must avoid scandal situations at all cost. That is why a trusted childhood friend or his wife's big boss are perfectly suited to be her lover.

For an Indian wife (or her husband for that matter) a divorce is less of an option then for a Western wife because the community has different expectations.

Indian wives are very sexy, very charming and very good in bed.

White men are attracted to Indian married women like bees to honey!

They are hitting on them the moment her husband is not there. They love to flirt with Indian married women. The bold ones proposition them. The very powerful ones...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not every!

1000000000 people lives in India and 1% husbands who like their wives fucked others could be even 3 million husbands.

An Indian diplomat in the Middle East found strange spot on the bedcloth. He sent the bedcloth to India in a DNA test laboratory. The laboratory test showed stanger smerm on the bedcloth. The INDIAN DIPLOMAT DIVORCED HIS EXTRAMARITAL PRACTICE WIFE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Re anon 07/12/15 "Not every!"

Hi anon:

Your comment is on the right track & i totally agree with you.

I would go even further & say that percentage-wise there is less cheating wives in India than in the West. Also i believe a smaller percenttage of Indian husbands would willingly share his wife with another man.

Some women have a very strong sex drive. They will cheat on their husbands no matter what. They live in all countries & all cultures. Their goal is the same but each one will go about that differently because social contexts are not the same.

Furthermore many comments were submitted by men whose wives facked husband's friend. That fact alone suggests that wife sharing is not as rare as we think.

However, this is not a "case study" but a sex story, & it is fun to read it. Let's enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Same %

@ Anon The wife sharing cucks and dreaming of wife sharing lonely are in dense mass at such storycollection where the cuck stories are published. Thay masturbate at cuck stories. I told the creampieating cucks are similar % in India and West and the average men are similar % in India as in West. There are Indian BTB author here in Literotica, his penname is Dangerouslydead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (4.55/5.0 = 91% = A)

When two best friends and the wife of one of them live in a ménage à trois, they can consider themselves very fortunate. Their union is based on love, friendship, sex and mutual trust!

My first wife was sleeping around. When i found out, i divorced her. Perhaps she & i could have opted for an open marriage. Who knows, may be i would be richer for many experiences. Thing is i discovered my voyeur side 2 or 3 years after i got divorced. That's life.

A man should share his wife only if he can trust the guy with his life. I had a friend like that in the army. I floated the idea to my 2nd wife. Her answer was "No." I asked her, "Are you sure?"

She smiled & said, "What part of NO you did not understand?" She added, "You know i am not into that stuff."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

i like this story , keep writing ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LIKE! GAVE IT A 4+

:-)

shang40shang40over 7 years ago
मित्र झाला बायकोचा मालक

पराग बरोबर विदुलाने मैत्री केली व त्यातून त्यांचे प्रेम जडले

मी पहात होतो व त्यांना वेळ दिला होता

कधी मिठीत व चुंबने तर कधी तिच्या मानोवर दातांच्या खुणा

एक दिवस त्यांना राहवले नाही व त्याने तिला खेचत बेडवर नेले व मांड्या फाकवून तिच्या रसाळ योनीचा व भरगच्च स्तन व गुबगुबीत डेरेदार नितंबाचा तासभर आस्वाद घेतला

मी तिला विचारले तर तिने मला सांगितले की ती पराग ची बायको झाली आहे

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LIKE IT VERY MUCH! DEFINITELY EROTIC!

Thank you, iloveall!

realcuckrealcuckalmost 7 years ago
Fabulous!

Fantastic story.Absolutely marvellous! loved every moment of it. Dreamt myself in Nalin's place!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
VERY EROTIC. REASONABLY REALISTIC. Ménage à trois is best when there is love between the 3 people.

***** (5)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOVE IT: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5).

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-)

I totally agree with anon 03/12/18:

"VERY EROTIC. REASONABLY REALISTIC. Ménage à trois is best when there is love between the 3 people."

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love-it !

Very well writen, if true - you are a happy family, who does not want something like that ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 (5)!

:-)

RassclautRassclautover 4 years ago
Sharing wife

Nice story, I have shared my wife also with her first boyfriend whom she had/have feelings for. It has worked for us and resulting in two girl children, either of us is the father of both or one.

RassclautRassclautover 4 years ago
Wife sharing

Nice story got me hard. I share my wife with what was her first boyfriend Muni. He has his own place but stays with us. The result is two girl children Nalini and Shalini, either of us is the father to one or both, we treat them as our own. Nirmala loves us both and it’s lasted many years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
BRAVO! LOVE THE STORY: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5)!

iloveall is one of my favourite writers on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really Beautiful

Among the Best! This is how every woman likes to be shared to enjoy and get satisfied herself.

merigaandmarlomerigaandmarloabout 3 years ago

I liked it. Me and my husband even roleplayed it. He became mukesh bhai. I we did wild sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

❤💚❤💚❤ (5.0)!

This is a love story and a sex story, 2 in 1.

It reads like a chapter of a romance novel, yet it is truly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

FRIENDLY LOVING JOINT INDIAN FAMILY has been very well received by the readers (users). It has so far received 68 'faves' out of 108.7k views; that's 0.63 faves per 1k views, an excellent faves-to-views ratio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I LOVED (❤) this story, rated it a 💯% (5.0)!

This is a love story and a sex story and a story about friendship. Each of the two husbands loves Neha wholeheartedly, unconditionally, and selflessly.

To cite anon comment 6+ years ago:

"If you like to read wife-sharing stuff this story is for you. The fact it is an Indian wife story makes it spicier."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

👍

👍

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story.. Thanks to writer.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A LOVE STORY & a WIFE SEX STORY, 2-in-1!

Love it. I really love Indian erotic stories.

iloveall is an excellent wife sex story-teller.

This story gets a five star rating:

[5 (4.75=95%, ☆☆☆☆☆)]!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous