Friendly Loving Joint Indian Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iloveall
iloveall
415 Followers

This was amongst those pictures, which he took, when I was not aware that he was taking the picture. The picture quality was good. The picture showed my breasts swollen big, fully exposed and full of milk. I was not properly dressed; my hair fell over my eyes and partially covered my face. The baby was playing with my breasts with his two hands. He had an innocent toothless smile. I remembered my baby. I could almost see him smile. If he had been alive, he would have been almost one and half years. Tears welled up in my eyes. I kept remembering his smile, his crying and all other incidents. I sat in a corner of the bed with tears in my eyes.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. Mukesh Bhai was standing behind me, watching me crying. I tried to control my emotions and looked up at him, as I tried to control my sobs. He said, "Neha, we are both in the same boat. It is one year today, since Anu passed away." I looked at him and nodded. He sat opposite me, raised his hand to wipe my tears and said, "You have shared my pain to a great extent. Was it not for you, I would have been a broken man."

I said, "You too have been a great support for us. You are more than any family member for me." I leaned and placed my head on his chest. The atmosphere in the room was somber and emotional. Suddenly, he looked at the picture lying in my lap. He took it to see it closely, as I tried in vain to snatch it from him. He would not give it to me.

"My God, you look so beautiful in this picture, Neha." He exclaimed inspecting the picture closely.

I was blushing head to toe. This was the first time; Mukesh Bhai ever looked at my half nude picture. I was too nervous to speak. I lowered my eyes. Mischief replaced emotional atmosphere in the room. Perhaps, he wanted me to get over the sadness that had gripped me. He was looking closely at my picture. I felt awkward, but could do little. On the other hand I felt erotic excitement building up inside me, as he looked at my breasts in the picture. It was clear that he was also turned on looking at my breasts in the picture. I faintly saw a small tent building up between his legs.

"They look so good in the photo, how good they would look in real!" he exclaimed. He could not bring himself to say 'breasts'.

He sat next to me. Bringing his face closer to me, he whispered in my ears, "Can I see them?"

I was too stunned to speak. I did not expect such a situation to develop. Yet, I was so turned on by the development that I felt too weak to reject his demand. I looked directly into his eyes as if to check if he really wanted to see my breasts. I saw the depth of an ocean in his eyes and a craving that was the result of months of depravation of female companionship. The craving was not just his. I felt huge leakage of juices between my legs. I craved for his love so much. The fantasies my husband and I were nurturing for a long time, were taking their toll on my body. Instinctively, I slid closer to him. Perhaps my silence and my sliding closer, was my consent. I felt his hand slide over my shoulders down to the neck sliding below, brushing my breasts. I shuddered and simply surrendered to the demands of my body. I took his hand and placed it on my breasts, without speaking.

He looked at me. I was sitting inclined then, resting my back against the wall. I knew that my cotton gown was forming seductive contour of my boobs. I had no blouse or bra underneath. He picked my breast over the gown and lifted it up a bit to feel its size and shape. He whispered in my ears, "I love you Neha." I felt waves of ecstasy driving my desire to its crescent. He moved back, stretching his arms, which encircled me completely. He pinned me into the wall behind me, brought his mouth and lips on mine and kissed me on the lips for the first time. I was thrown off balance. He kissed me on my lips, face, nose etc. mumbling, "I am sorry, Neha. I do not know if what I am doing is right or not; but I cannot remain without you."

I stopped him, putting my fingers on his lips and said, "Do not say anything, please. Just relax."

I forced my lips on him and we both began kissing each other with all the force at our command. As we were kissing, Mukesh Bhai's hands were exploring my back. He ran his fingers through my hair, brought his face down a little to push my mouth further into his. He ran his fingers down on my back feeling the cavity between my shoulder blades and then ran his hands down to my buttocks. We must have kissed for almost two or three minutes. We then separated.

I took his hands in mine and asked him, "Do you miss Anu very much?" I saw his eyes wetting up. He did not say anything. I caught his hands in mine and said, "I am sorry for reminding you of her."

He said, "Do not say that. Neha, I hope, you will not misunderstand me; but whenever I see you, I feel that I am seeing her. When you are with me, I feel her presence. You know, Anu and I used to sit just the way we are sitting now. She would catch my hands and play with them. Sometimes, I would tease her and play with her body. She would easily get excited and would look up at me. I would kiss her and do all kinds of things with her...." He stopped suddenly.

I said, "I know that I can never measure up to Anu bhabhi. However, I would love to give you some pleasure that Anu bhabhi gave you." I looked straight into his eyes and said, "Will you please make me yours? I want to be your Anu at least for today. Please come to me and make me share your pain. Make love to me please." I was drowning in the ocean of lust and love. I literally begged him for his love.

He looked at me with affection mixed with lust. From his body language, I could sense energy building up in him. I took my hands and kissed them. I squeezed his hands hard to indicate my aroused state. Mukesh Bhai slowly brought his hands down to just above my tits. He felt the cleavage and pressed his palms a little. At that very stage, I almost had an orgasm.

I shuddered noticeably and pressed his hands on my breasts to indicate that I wanted him to feel them and to play with them. He was overwhelmed with excitement. It was as if his compressed emotions suddenly burst out in open. He felt my breasts under his palms. I had no bra under the gown. He instinctively began squeezing my breasts over the cloth. I let him feel them for some time. Then I turned to face him. I brought my face as close to his, as I could. Our lips almost touched. He caught my head and pressed his lips on mine.

That was the day, when I decided that I would fulfill the fantasy of my husband. I wished he were there. Mukesh Bhai and I were locked in the kiss for about two minutes. His hand began fumbling on the buttons of my gown. I helped him unbutton them and push it down my shoulder. I saw him mesmerized by the swollen breasts overflowing out of his palms. He looked like a child looking at some new item with wonder. My breasts swayed slowly as I moved. He cupped them. I felt constant flow of juice flowing out of my pussy.

He cupped my breasts. My boobs were swollen and pointing straight at him. My nipples ballooned to the point of bursting. There were tiny goose pimples on areolas. Areolas of my tits were fully swollen. I was amazed at the impact of my arousal on my body. I felt as if my breasts were full of milk. They were craving for a hard and ruthless mauling. I had such churning of sensations and desire in my breasts that I wanted him to suck them, squeeze them and bite my nipples hard. The feeling of his cupping my breasts was driving me mad. My body language revealed of my horny state. I was queering on the bed almost as if begging him to fuck me. I felt almost like reaching the climax. I had such twitching spasms in my pussy that drove me crazy with lust and itch to be fucked hard.

At that point, I wanted him to fuck me dispensing with the foreplay. However, he was so calm. Perhaps, he wanted to drive me to a stage that I would beg him to fuck me. I was surprised that after so many months of celibacy, how a man could remain without penetrating. Perhaps, he satisfied his urge masturbating, visualizing this situation. Perhaps because, he felt that it was important for him to make me enjoy this love making more than to satiate his physical urge. Perhaps, he wanted to titillate me to the point of no return. All the same, his foreplay was driving me crazy.

Until then, Mukesh Bhai was fully dressed. Instinctively, my hand reached his crotch, as I found him pressing his crotch into me. I had to squeeze my hand in the tight space between our bodies. He moved a little, to let my hand reach his fly. I felt his meat rod pressing into his trousers. He inserted his one hand to unbutton his trousers. His trousers fell down on the floor. He had no underwear beneath. He was fully erect and hard. I could feel a sizable mass of meat in my palm. I saw his big cock point straight at me.

Perhaps it was the result of all the pent up feelings over the past few weeks of seeing me half-naked in the swimsuit; or the result of his suppressed sexual desires. He came behind me and grabbed me in his arms from behind. Due to the thrust of his push, I fell onto the bed. He quickly loosened my pajama and threw it on the floor. I lay on bed completely naked in front of him for a few seconds. Those seconds were enough to drive him and me out of our minds. I instinctively, tried to cover my breasts and my body. He pulled me up in sitting position and brought our lips together to kiss me hard on my lips.

As he kissed me, he removed my hands, which were making a bad job of covering my exposed body. I opened my mouth and took his tongue into my mouth. I could not control my urge caused by days or weeks of fantasizing sex with him and the tidbits of flirting we had in the swimming pool for the last few days. I wholeheartedly accepted his tongue into my mouth and sucked saliva out of it. His saliva tested sweet and erotic. His hands caressed my naked back. His fingers explored the cavity of my rib cage. As he explored it, his fingers reached the crack of my ass. He squeezed my buttocks with the fingers of his one hand. This was an indescribably ecstatic experience for me.

I pulled away from him and murmured in his ears, "Do you want me now?" I knew his answer. He nodded his head in affirmation as he took my hand and made me feel his erection. It was big. I could estimate that his must be one and half times the size of my husband's. I kept caressing his cock. I was too ecstatic and aroused to think of any logic or restraints. I began shagging his cock and felt a lot of his pre-cum on the tip of his cock. It was easily the biggest one I had seen. I admit that I had not seen many, apart from my husband's and some men, peeing on roadside.

I inserted my one hand into his shirt to feel his chest and his nipple. He quickly removed his shirt. He was fully naked. His hairy chest felt so erotic. When we were fully naked and the veil of shame or restraint evaporated, I made him lie down by my side. I had his hard cock in my palm. I stroked it gently. He had his hand on my buttocks. We looked into each other's eyes. I asked him, "Tell me Mukesh Bhai, what is this we are doing?" without giving it a second thought, he said,"Neha, I want you. I want you forever. I want as much of you as I can have." Then after a small pause, he added, "I want you forever; if you and your husband agree."

I blushed at his announcement. I whispered in his ears, "I do not know about my husband allowing me to be yours forever. However, what I know for sure is that he will certainly not complain, if you take me now." That was all the talk we could have; because Mukesh Bhai was on me sucking my fully matured melons, suckling them one time and biting my nipples other times. His action threw me in a tizzy. I began to feel spasm and twitching inside my pussy. Whilst he kissed and sucked my breasts, his one hand constantly worked on my ass, squeezing my bottoms and inserting his fingers into the crack. I was experiencing spasm of erotic waves going on between my mind and between my legs. I was leaking juices.

I gyrated on bed moaning loudly then. I sighed out, "Please, suck my breasts, I am coming......"

As he sucked my one breast and squeezed and pinched the other, I jerked and said, "Harder.... I am cummminggg........" He sucked me hard as I had my first orgasm with him and with any man other than my husband.

I lay on bed with Mukesh Bhai/s mouth on my breasts.

I pulled his head to my lips, prompting him again to kiss me. This time I wanted the kiss to last forever. Whilst he kissed me and squeezed and pinched my buttocks with one hand, he inserted his other hand between our bodies. He lowered it to reach between my legs. He could sense the smoothness of my shaved pussy. Nalin always told me that it was an experience to slide his hand over my mound and feel that perfect smoothness. That day, my newly found lover was having that experience. While kissing Mukesh Bhai, my one hand was always occupied caring for his mammoth manhood.

After separating, I made him lie next to me and with both hands; I sat looming above him and worked on his cock. More than giving him the pleasure, I wanted to feel his large cock in my hands. This was the experience, I longed for quite some time. I caressed his testicles so lovingly that Mukesh Bhai could not control his oomph!

His hand, which travelled down to between my legs, reached my G-Spot. He slowly inserted his one finger into my pussy hole. He must have sensed flow of my juices. He rubbed the upper part of my pussy lips lovingly. I had a small hole and his finger in it made me jump in arousal. I held his hand and whispered in his ears, "Please....." He made me lie on bed and he sat up. He began pushing his finger in and out of my hole. I get highly aroused on finger fucking. He started vigorously stroking my pussy with two of his fingers. He increased his pace much more. I was on the edge. I started to have a huge wave of spasm catching me between my legs. I reached the crescent of my pleasure again and began cumming hard at his action. I shouted, "Mukesh Bhai, don't stop...... I am cummmming... oooooohhhhhhhh!: There I had my second orgasm.

I lay in bed exhausted, eyes closed. When I opened my eyes, I saw Mukesh Bhai surveying my fully naked body. His eyes were focused on my breasts and flat belly ending at my belly button, then tapering down into the navel to culminate between my legs. I wondered if he was puzzled seeing how my big breasts remained so upright. Was he wondering at the smoothness of my body, as he slid his palm over my flat belly reaching down to the end? I had no way of knowing.

I asked him, "What are you looking at?"

He replied, "I am wondering, how lucky I am and how lucky Nalin is. Neha, believe me; I am not just going to be your lover only. I would love you to be mine, forever. If I can help it." The conclusive way he said it; had butter flies flying in my stomach. I realized a serious situation developing. Would that lead to a conflict between him and my husband? I did not know. I did not know what shape it would ultimately take. However, at that time looking him sitting naked with his hairy chest looming large on me; I did not care. I just said, "We shall see, but at this moment, you are my husband."

My simple sentence was just enough to make him come out of his thinking. He looked at me lying naked in front of him. I caught his cock in my palm. It had contracted somewhat. I made him lie on bed and began stroking it. The lusty meat rod began to expand rapidly. It felt like the eyes of a greedy man looking at the heap of wealth in front of him. I rotated my palm over the tip of his cock's eye. I saw a flow oozing out in rapid succession. Mukesh Bhai began squeezing my breasts and simultaneously squeezing my buttocks also, as I pumped his cock harder. Very soon, his rod assumed the fullest erection. It was at least six to seven inches in length and might be about two inches thick. That was as big as I had ever seen or imagined. I wondered how it could have gone into Anu bhabhi's (His late wife's) hole. Well, I had to worry of the same problem for me then.

Mukesh Bhai lay flat on the bed, with his long rod in my charge. I slowly rose from the bed, kneeled in front of him, with my tits hanging and turned to his Lund (Cock, in Hindi language). Turning 180 degrees, I climbed on top of Mukesh Bhai and rested my full weight on his body. I let my pussy close to his face. I went down to kiss his cock. In this short time, I had become quite fond of his lovely Lund. We were in 69 position. Mukesh Bhai must have felt my pussy hole leaking rather heavily with drops falling on his chest.. He adjusted his position and I felt him licking on the periphery of my love hole. Again, I felt a surge of high voltage current making me vibrate with ecstasy.

I shuddered as I felt his tongue entering my pussy hole. I had a spasm in my pussy as I sensed his tongue inside me. My pussy twitched in contraction. He kept swapping his tongue into and around my pussy for quite some time. Then he slowly began stroking his finger in and out of my pussy once again. As my love hole accommodated his finger, he inserted another one into my love hole. A crescendo of ecstatic waves was building up inside me. As I mentioned, I am very vulnerable to finger fucking. I can have a number of orgasms, simply through finger fucking. I cried out ooooooohhhhhh... as Mukesh Bhai began stroking harder. As he reached a faster pace, I had an uncontrollable huge orgasm. I cried out, "Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh mukesh........ please fuck me now. I cant control....."

Sensing my orgasm, Mukesh Bhai slowly reduced his finger fucking and stopped. I collapsed on the bed, exhausted after so many quick orgasms. I rested for a while. I saw his Lund losing erection somewhat. I felt a pang of sorrow for this man, who did so much for us and who loved me heartily. I rose after a slight break and moved to his cock. I opened my mouth and I lapped up the drops of juice forming at the tip of his cock. This aroused Mukesh Bhai further. I felt him twitching under me. His cock was rock hard by then. I wrapped the tip of his cock between my lips. I slurped on it for a few seconds. Under me I felt him shudder a little. I continued lapping around his tip and suddenly pushed it into my mouth lovingly enveloped by my lips and the tongue. With my tongue and lips, I began stroking him slowly.

I felt his body becoming tight. I realized that since he was devoid of sex for a long time, he might eject soon, I stopped. I did not want him to cum in my mouth. I had waited for so long. I wanted him to cum in me. Secretly, that was the reason I was on the pills for quite some time now. I gradually slid down from atop his body and stretched flat on the bed next to him. I motioned him to come on top of me. He was highly aroused at that point and quickly mounted me.

I took his cock in my hand and stroked it gently pushing the foreskin back and forth. This was also somewhat difficult moment for me as I had to accommodate his rather big cock into my small hole. I lubricated his cock and rubbed his leaking cock on my fully over flowing pussy lips. After lubricating both, I gently pushed his cock in my cunt. I motioned for him to push it further down. He was as gentle as ever. He perhaps realized that I feared his big size cock in my small hole; he pushed his cock in, a little and pulled it back. Again he rubbed it a little onto the pussy lips and pushed it in, gently again. It was so sweet of him. I knew that he wanted to push it in and fuck me out of my wits. However, his action of controlling his urge made me completely his.

He gradually began stroking his cock in and out of my love hole. He made sure that I almost did not feel any pain at all. It was so sweet and marvelous to feel him inside me. When he inserted himself fully inside me; I asked him to halt for a while. When he looked at me questioningly, I smiled and told him, "I want to feel you inside me. Please let me feel you for some time." He stopped and waited for a while. He was in a high state of arousal and as such, he still made very tiny strokes inside me, whilst he halted. It was such a wonderful feeling experiencing Mukesh Bhai's fully engorged cock inside my body. I told him, "Mukesh Bhai, whether my husband accepts you or not as my husband, I am and will be your wife by heart forever. Even if socially, I may not be accepted as your wife, by heart I shall ever be yours."

iloveall
iloveall
415 Followers