Friendly Loving Joint Indian Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, Mukesh Bhai started fucking me with much greater vigor. It was then just raw and simple sex. It was two bodies asking enjoyment from each other and making efforts to fulfill the other partner's demands. I, in turn, matched his strokes by raising my belly and meeting his thrust to ensure that his cock entered deep recesses in my body, where even my husband's cock had never reached before. His balls swayed and slapped on my pussy lips and ass crack; making slapping sounds. This exhilarating experience; formed a very important memory and history in my life span. I will rate the fuck, Mukesh Bhai gave me on that day, as the best, I ever had until then. It easily surpassed the fuck my husband gave me on the night of our honeymoon.

Mukesh Bhai became vocal as he fucked me. He kept on saying, "Neha I love you so very much..... Your entry in my life has completely changed me..... I will never leave you. I am yours for ever.... For me you are my wife and I am your husband.... Please do not ever leave me." I did not say anything. I was too busy enjoying his deep thrusts to say anything. it was just ooooooommmhhhh, Aaaaaahhh.... Ooohhhhhh...hhhaaa... coming out of my mouth as he began fucking me harder and harder. For the first time in my life, I experienced what a real hard fucking was. I was torn into numerous emotions. Here was my lover fucking me in reality, which was just a fantasy a little while ago.

Finally, I felt that Mukesh Bhai was reaching a point of extreme. He sqeezed my shoulders so tight, that I felt the pain. I was also reaching the climax of our lovemaking. I caught the buttocks of Mukesh Bhai and sqeezed them hard and cried in low voice, "I am coming........ I feel so good... Mukesh Bhai.... Please don't stop..... Fuck me hard... I am yours and will remain yours for ever..... Please fuck me till the end of my life.... Oh

Aaarghhhhhh...." I released a huge orgasm. However, this time, Mukesh Bhai did not stop to let me rest.

Mukesh Bhai was ramming his rod in and out of me. He was also nearing his climax. I was also in complete rhythm with him. But then a thought struck me. I stopped him. His eyes were asking me what happened. I motioned him to lie down. I climbed on top of him. I murmured, "I want to come again and with you now." I took his hard rock into me gradually. It slipped in without much trouble. I could feel his engorged rod bore into my crevices and love valleys. I began pumping my body onto him, making his rock hard cock go in and out. Mukesh Bhai also swayed and raised his belly to match my motion. I was going nuts, feeling the movement of his cock sliding in and out of my love hole.

This time his cock went even deeper into me than before. Huge amount of juices flowed out of my pussy onto his ass. His hands tightened onto both my breasts. he squeezed them so hard that if there was any milk, it could have come out. He pinched my nipples hard. Occasionally, he bent his head up and would suck my breasts and bite my nipples.

I went crazy and burst into another huge orgasm wih aaaaaaaaahhhhh.... Mukesh Bhai,

I am coming...... I am coming..........." He also reached his climax at the same time as I did. with a huge Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh..." he released a load of his huge semen into my crevice. I felt his warm and thick sperm filling all corners of my deep caves and overflowing. It felt deeply satisfying after months of fantasizing. I felt that it was worth the wait and fantasy.

We lay motionless in bed for almost five minutes, when suddenly I was jolted out of my reverie, as I heard a voice, "I hope you are not too tired."

It was my husband with his head between the doors, peeping through the gap. I was immobilized. All my joy and sweetness evaporated. I felt terribly guilty. I looked at Mukesh Bhai. He just looked at Nalin, sitting motionless without speaking anything.

Slowly, my husband opened the door fully. He was fully naked, slowly caressing his fully erect cock in one hand. He had undressed in the drawing room. I was greatly relieved to see him in such a state. Mukesh Bhai also started to feel relaxed as my husband came in and slid beside me. We were lying on bed completely naked. He said, "I watched everything and enjoyed your lovemaking. You made love so wonderfully that I did not want to disturb you. To watch you two making love was one of the sweetest experience of my life. It was so good to see my beautiful wife feeling so happy for once.

It was delightful to see you fucking Neha and feeling happy and giving her the pleasure. I am thrilled."

He came near me, slid his hand on my naked body, and cupped my one breast in his hand. He said, "We have become a family today. Mukesh Bhai, I heard you talking to Neha. I have no objection sharing my wife Neha, with you. Actually, that has been my fantasy, was it not Neha? I am so excited and aroused to see you two fucking that I would like to join you two."

Suddenly the atmosphere in the room changed. Glee replaced shock. I smiled and embraced my husband and kissed him hard on his lips. I murmured in his ears, "Please forgive me for cheating on you." Nalin placed his finger on my lips, grabbed my hand and placed it on his cock. It was erect and waiting. By then, I had rested enough to be able to have one more round of good fucking.

Nalin was highly aroused as I could see from the hardness of his erection. He was in a hurry to put his cock into my wet cunt. He did not need then to lubricate it. My pussy hole was fully lubricated. He climbed on me and pushed his penis into mine. After experiencing rather a big cock into my pussy, my husband's fully erect cock went in easily. I asked him to clean the pussy and remove excess cum from outside and inside. I wanted to feel him.

Nalin was charged, like a horny bull. He had seen our lovemaking. This was the fulfillment of his big fantasy of a long time. Now there was no hesitation, regret or fear. My husband had been dreaming for this sight for a long time. I was puzzled about how he came home so early. Did he come to know about our program? That was not possible, because Mukesh Bhai and I did not plan any such program. All happened just instantaneously. Perhaps he came to check and was lucky. He had the front door key and we had not bolted the front door or bedroom from inside. However, I did not care. Whatever happened was for good.

Nalin kept hammering me with great vigor. I called Mukesh Bhai and caught his flaccid cock in my hand. He watched our lovemaking, sitting next to me. I picked his hand and placed it on my breasts. He began to knead my breasts. He picked my nipples between his fingers and rolled them and squeezed them. His squeezing action was typical. He squeezed the massive bottom of my breasts first and gradually slid his fingers up; increasing the pressure on my breasts as he came up to the nipples. My one hand was busy in stroking his semi erect cock. As I stroked his cock, it began to harden.

Nalin reached his climax in no time. I asked him to release his load into my pussy. With a big sigh and Oomph, he released his load in my pussy. By the time, my husband was finished, Mukesh Bhai was hard and ready for another round. I stroked his Lund to a big erection. I stood up, coming down the bed. I bent 90 degrees, holding the edge of the bed and kissed his cock and made him come behind me. I was too horny to be satisfied. I had two cocks now to serve me and four hands. Those four hands were all over me now. It was a fantastic feeling to have two cocks and four hands; working hard to please me.

I stood waiting as Mukesh Bhai positioned his big cock at the entrance of my love hole. I picked it, adjusted its position and he pushed it in. He began to pump me from behind. He was gentle and loving. He grabbed both my tits in his two hands. I made Nalin to come and stand so that he positioned his cock in my mouth. I savored his wet cock covered by his semen, my juice and Mukesh Bhai's semen. I lapped up the semen to clean his lund and kissed it all over. Because of Mukesh Bhai fucking me, I could not change my position. However, I asked my husband to position his cock properly in my mouth. I asked him to fuck my mouth. His cock was not yet fully erect.

It was so erotic and titillating that I had two orgasms, by the time both my lovers also exploded once.

We were exhausted and lay on bed. My husband told Mukesh Bhai that I would be his, whenever he wanted me. He said that he would not feel slighted. I told my husband that I would completely agree to whatever was the wish of my husband. I had no objection to sex with Mukesh Bhai. Nalin again asked me if I was ready to be Mukesh Bhai's wife forever. I replied that if he so desired then I wanted to be as much a wife of Mukesh Bhai as I was his, forever.

Mukesh Bhai was silent. Looking at his silence, my husband and I thought that Mukesh Bhai was having second thoughts. To clear the matter, my husband said, "Mukesh Bhai, we want you to enjoy with us, period. There are no pre-conditions."

I heard Mukesh Bhai say; what made history of sorts; until the end of my life. He said, "I swear under oath to accept Neha as my lawful wife. I would never look at another woman with lust and would perform my duty as her husband. I accept to share her with you. It would be my greatest pleasure to have both of you as my life time partners."

One year later:

Mukesh Bhai resolved the issue of his old flat with his old house owner. He insisted that we move into his new house and stay with him. We moved into his new flat. Mukesh Bhai made Nalin as his partner in business.

I slept with Nalin one night. Another night, I slept with Mukesh Bhai. Many times, we all three fucked on the same bed. I was the happiest woman on earth. Conventionally, a husband has more than one wife. I had two husbands to take care of me.

I had a son that year. I do not know who his biological father was. None of us cared. I told my son to call Nalin his father and Mukesh Bhai his elder father (father's elder brother). Nalin and I were husband and wife for the external world. Officially and on record, my son was known as Nalin's son. However, from that time on, I had two husbands. Our close friends accepted our relationship.

I visited my parents regularly. They did not need to know our internal arrangement. My husband's relatives visited us and we told them that we stayed as paying guest. Initially, some of our relatives were uncomfortable. There were some behind the back negative comments. We did not pay much attention to them. However, as Mukesh Bhai's business flourished and we earned much more wealth and became rich, they gradually began to accept us as we were. Although, perhaps, they knew about our relationship, they kept quiet. Perhaps they accepted our relationship grudgingly. Mukesh Bhai had very few close relatives. Distant relatives did not care too much.

Nalin was happy at the turn of events. He said that the arrangement brought cheers to all. He said that he got me back in full form. I was then always eager to have sex with him.

Now:

Mukesh Bhai willed all his properties to me, Nalin and our children. We are living happily together, enjoying our threesome to date. Our son is now 5 years old. I am pregnant again. I do not know who the biological father is, it does not matter to us anymore and we do not care.