All Comments on 'Friendly Neighbor'

by Amberslut

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 19 years ago
Highly sensuos wonderfully erotic!

This is a great little story! I really enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great story!

Great story, really exciting me, and I'm not the biggest fan of Voyeur

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
What was going on here??????

Your old man should have known what was going on here.....He was watching you get pregnant by your neighbor....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

My wife and i were driving back on an expressway from a 2 day stay with a house full of relatives.We are in our mid 50s.After a short time she reached over and took my hand and placed it under her dress,no panties,she was very wet,i moved my fingers,my cock grew instantly and she said please find a place and fuck me.I pulled off at the next exit and drove until i found a side road,drove along,she said just pull over somewhere.I went down a little dirt road,it ended,i stopped the car..My wife jumped out,lifted her dress and leaned over the front of the car.I took my shorts off and pushed my cock into her pussy,we were both horny and she made a lot of noise as i fucked her.A movement caught my eye,a guy in overalls was standing behind a fence,about 10 metres away.As i looked at him he had his cock out,stroking it.I beckoned him over with my head,he moved closer,he was hard,i pulled out so he could see my wifes wet pussy,she said dont stop, put it back in,fuck me.I pointed to her pussy and then him,he looked surprised but quickly lowered his overalls and stepped up and slid into my wife,my wife made 2 funny noises,ooo,ooo,as he fucked into her,then she said thats it,thats ittttt and i knew my wife was orgasming,he fucked her faster and i knew he was cumming.She seemed to slump,as she does after an orgasm,he pulled out,his cock very wet,i moved back into her,so sloppy,wet.I looked at her arse,pulled my cock out and positioned it at her anal opening,and pushed until my cock entered her,she yelped,but then stayed slumped as my cock slid slowly into her tight orifice,with all that was going on i didnt last long until my cumm sprayed her rectum.I looked over,the guy was still there,his cock hard,i moved back,he didnt need to be asked as i pulled out,he moved behind just as she started to get up,and in one movement he pushed deep into her arse.ohhhhhhh, was all she said and her head went back down as he fucked her,everytime he pushed in she went ooh.I moved closer,her stretched anus around his cock looked so good and for quite some time he fucked her,she shivered a lot,she later told me she had small orgasms as i seemed to be in her deeper than before,then he went faster,she squealed as he emptied into her.He stepped back,i pushed my cock back into her arse,it went in easy as he pulled up his overalls and left,i moved faster,until what cumm i had left emptied into her arse..We went back into the car,she put on a pair of panties saying that there was a lot of cumm,we should go away more often and she went to sleep.My cock would not go down thinking about these events.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous