Friendly Neighbours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finally got the courage to raise my head, our eyes locked. Dan's eyes pierced through me. I took such a large gulp of coffee that it hurt to swallow. I put my mug down on the counter just a little too hard.

"Let's get started, huh? I mean, going to the bedroom. To, um, make the bed. You know what I mean." I stumbled like an idiot.

I turned quickly on my heel and practically sprinted into my bedroom. I started to pull the bubble wrap off the solid teak headboard and frame when Dan came in through the door and helped me. With a lot of heavy lifting that my dress was in no way appropriate for, we managed to put the bed together with little difficulty, but sweat started to bead on our bodies. The hardest part was lifting the heavy mattress on to the frame, and as soon as it slotted into place, I slumped onto the bed with my shoulders hunched.

I saw Dan's feet step between my own, and when I looked up at him something flashed between us. Before I could formulate any coherent thought, Dan reached toward me and pressed his hand against my shoulder, pushing me back against the mattress. I tried to sit up, but Dan climbed over me and braced his arms on the bed either side of me. With his legs, he nudged my knees apart to make a space of his body.

My heart raced away in my chest, beating furiously and making my chest rise and fall with short breaths. It was positively pornographic. My mouth was dry, and as I flicked my tongue between my lips to wet them, Dan captured me in a warm kiss. Our tongues tasted one another, explored each other, and when I gently bit Dan's bottom lip, I was gifted with a moan of desire that rumbled through his body.

It was amazing, it was more than I could handle, but I lifted my hips to meet Dan's when I needed more than just kissing. I felt delightful pleasure ripple though me as our bodies grazed against one another, and it intensified when Dan used his hips to push me back onto the bed. He released my mouth and made a trail down my neck with humid kisses, his hips still grinding into mine. The way his hardness pushed against my core, the feeling of his tongue moving on my skin; I was panting for more.

I slid my hands down his back and slipped them under his shirt, feeling the toned muscles move fluidly. With sure and steady fingers, Dan reached between our bodies and undid the top buttons of my dress, roughly pulling down my bra to free the heavy globes of my breasts. My whole body jolted as he grazed one fingernail over a puckering nipple. Dan moaned audibly as he captured a nipple in his mouth, the vibrations wriggling across my flesh. He worked my left nipple with his tongue, and still paid attention to the right, rolling it artfully between his thumb and finger.

I didn't exist except for those parts of my body that Dan was in control of. I was enraptured, still trying to gain relief by grinding against Dan, but it wasn't enough. I cried out when he took my nipple between his teeth, and the feeling of electricity shot straight through me, making me desperate. With all of the strength I had, I pushed at Dan's body using my arms and legs and managed to switch places with him, holding his body down into the mattress.

Dan looked up at me with playful lust in his eyes. There was nothing playful about this; I needed him inside me. Throwing my hands down on to his chest for balance, I spread my legs wide and straddled his crotch, his erection straining against the denim of his jeans. I ground my hips into his and sighed with relief as I worked pressure into my throbbing clit. I lowered my body slowly, until my freed breasts were pressed against his body.

"I need you. Please don't tease me, ok?" I whispered.

His hands were hot as they slid up the backs of my thighs and grabbed roughly at my ass.

"I'm not teasing you, Em. I'm trying to enjoy you." Dan nuzzled into my neck.

"Then enjoy fucking me first. Please don't make me beg." I pleaded quietly.

"But it's so much fun." Dan laughed softly.

I hit him gently on the arm and leaned further into his body with the aim of giving him a much-deserved bite on the shoulder, when the harsh sound of knocking at the front door made me sit bolt upright. I looked down at Dan and winked.

"Don't you want to get that?" He asked as he pulled down on my hips, driving himself into me.

"Fuck no." I growled, reaching for the hem of my dress to pull it over my head. I stopped when the knocking came again.

This time, a soft female voice floated down the hallway.

"Hello? Anyone home?"

"Oh, shit." Dan smiled as we both scampered off the bed.

"Oh shit what?"

"That sounds like Delilah, she's down the street at number 16. She's married, but she hits on me constantly. Lucky I'm here then."

My stomach sank and I looked over at Dan with a frown as I buttoned up my dress. He wrapped one arm around my waist to pull me close and used his free hand to smooth my hair. He kissed my cheek tenderly.

"She's a desperate housewife. Don't be concerned."

As we walked down the hallway together, I scolded myself silently for being so jealous over a man I had only just met. Sure, I was pretty damn certain we wouldn't be leaving each other for the rest of the evening, but what comes next? I shook my head, trying to shake out the teenage girl-type thoughts.

I looked to Dan as I put my hand on the doorknob, and his broad, mischievous smile put me at ease. Dan stood behind me as I opened the door, and the face of the attractive middle-aged redhead that stood in the doorway fell as she caught sight of him.

"Hi!" I said as cheerily as I could manage in the face of this woman staring down the object of my desire.

She hesitated momentarily before answering.

"Uh...hi. I'm Delilah, I live a few doors down on the other side of the street with my husband Frank. I just wanted to come by and welcome you to the neighbourhood. I can see that someone has beaten me to it." She was clearly surprised and uncomfortable. I almost felt bad for her.

"Dan was kindly helping me put my bed together. Would you like to come in for some coffee?" I offered, mainly because I noticed she was holding a cake and it would be rude not to invite her in, but also because I was starving.

She nodded and I held the door wide for her. I smiled inside when Dan confidently took the lead and walked towards the kitchen as if he owned the place. I followed them both, offering Delilah a stool on one side of the kitchen bench while Dan joined me on the other side.

I introduced myself and we made small talk as I made coffee and cut up the cake. To my shame, I tried to talk a little too much to try and take Delilah's attention away from Dan. It was clear she wanted him, the way her gaze followed him around the room was a dead giveaway. But Dan kept it strictly professional: when he looked at her, it was eye contact only. And, causing a heat in the pit of my stomach that just added to the fire he had already lit inside me, his eyes were on me, all over me, at every other moment.

As I chatted to Delilah, I came to like her almost in spite of myself. I actually felt sorry for her: her and her husband had one child, a brat by all accounts, when she spoke about her husband Frank, it was clear that any passion she once felt had dissipated. No wonder she fantasised about Dan. That was easy enough to do with out having a rough home life. She wanted for male attention, and I knew exactly what that felt like.

I was actually enjoying her company. Delilah was clearly sad, but she wasn't sorry for herself. She was sassy but stuck in a tough situation. All too soon, our coffee cups were empty.

"Well, thank you for the coffee. I'd better let you two get back to 'making the bed'." She laughed and she threw inverted comma signs with her hands. There was a tinge of jealousy in her voice, but she seemed to be in good humour.

"Thank you so much for the cake." I said as we walked to the front door together. "Listen, I have the next week off work for the move. If you're free sometime during the week, did you want to go out for lunch or something?"

Delilah's face lit up immediately. I would have put $100 down on the fact that she was one of those women who didn't have too many female friends.

"Oh yes, that would be lovely! I'll check my calendar and see when I'm free."

I waved Delilah off at the door and walked back in to the kitchen to find Dan waiting with an incredulous look on his face.

"Did I hear that right? Did you just ask her out to lunch?"

"Yeah, is that a problem?" Was this guy, who I met 24 hours ago, for real?

"May I ask why?" Dan's tone was curious, but not accusing.

"She seems lonely. That's why she hits on you. Besides, keep your enemies close, you know?" I poked my tongue out at him.

Dan's eyes darkened suddenly and he lunged at me, grabbing me around my waist and pulling me fiercely against his body.

"If I remember correctly, before we were rudely interrupted, we were extremely close and you were begging me to fuck you." Dan was practically growling.

"No, I said don't make me beg." I whispered, unable to get my voice to work properly.

"I won't, not this time." His words made me whimper, heat building between my legs. "Are you on birth control?"

I only nodded once but it was all Dan needed. He manoeuvred my body so that I was bent over the kitchen counter with my face pressed against the cool marble. With haste and ease, Dan lifted my dress above my hips and pulled at the band of my panties, bringing them down to my knees.

"Lift your hips for me baby, I want to see how wet your pussy is." Dan gently commanded as he placed one hand on the small of my back.

If I wasn't wet before, I was soaking now. I stood on my tiptoes and arched my back, relishing the feeling of being on display for him. I could feel Dan bending down, and his breath brushed against the now exposed lips of my sex as he took in my scent. I ached to be filled. My senses were heightened and I could feel the electricity in the air crackle against my skin. Dan lifting his t-shirt over his head, unzipping his jeans and dragging the denim down his legs: these were the sounds of an orchestra to me. The back of my thighs tingled with anticipation, and a throbbing need pulsed inside me.

Dan's strong hands gripped my ass and he pressed his stiff shaft against my folds, physically asking for permission. I arched my back in response and it was all he needed. As he pushed inside me I braced the countertop and gasped for air. I hadn't seen him naked, and I wasn't expecting the unyielding thickness of his manhood.

An animalistic moan escaped my lips, and Dan lowered his chest onto my back as he pushed inside me to the hilt. His deep panting was in my ear; his humid breath was sending delicious chills through my body. He placed a hand on top of one of my own and gently lifted it from the countertop. He guided our hands down my body until I could feel the softness of my mound. Dan spread my fingers and slid them over my clit, making me buck against his body. He nipped at my ear by way of response, but our fingers didn't cease their journey. Dan kept going until our fingers were feeling the place where our bodies became one. I could feel how broad his erection was and how far I had to stretch to accommodate him inside my body. It was the most intimate I had ever been with a man.

"Do you feel that baby?" Dan was definitely growling now, his head buried against my neck. He slid out of me slowly, his length running against my hand, and pushed back inside me. "I knew we would feel so good together."

He moved our hands slightly higher to place more pressure on my clit before he pulled out and quickly thrust back. I cried out, the pleasure and pain sensations fighting one another. He repeated the actions, faster and faster each time until he was pumping wildly into my body. I didn't trust myself to move or for my legs to hold me upright.

A begging mewl was the only sound I could make when my all-consuming climax crashed over me. The feeling of Dan thrusting inside me, and the pressure on my clit, it was all too much. It was so intense. My knees buckled and threatened to bring me to the ground, but Dan kept one hand firmly on my hip to hold my upright.

"Fuck. Oh fuck, Em." Dan panted as he came inside me, my body convulsing around him.

With his hand still holding mine at the junction between my thighs, Dan gently pulled out of me, the length of his still swollen manhood brushing against my fingers. He helped me straighten into a standing position and turned my body towards his.

"God, you're amazing." Dan said, tilting my head up so our eyes met.

"I didn't do anything. I just took it, really." I blushed.

"That," Dan started, biting his lip. Something like a cross between heated lust and admiration was flashing in his eyes. "Was not just taking it. I don't even know how to do describe what that was."

Dan cupped my chin and pulled me for a kiss. When our lips locked, he sighed with content.

"Dan, before we can even begin to do this again, I need a shower and food." I said, dragging myself away from a kiss that I knew would lead to more.

Disappointment crossed Dan's face momentarily, but it was quickly replaced with a smile.

"Ok then. Let's shower here first and then eat. But after that, I have an idea that involves your bed and your cooperation."

I couldn't hide my blushing red cheeks as I led the way to the shower.

12