All Comments on 'Friendly Rape Poker'

by Araw

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Friendly Rape?

An oxymoron written by a moron

zazrix9zazrix9about 6 years ago
I wanna be

the person raped, and I mean truly raped, bi everyone for hour after hour

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good but

Would be better with more reluctance from Dora. Let's see her get talked into it. She starts a hard no, but ends up doing it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Really good but...

Did anyone else have to do sixty minutes? This story needs a sequel. Maybe several. I want more. A lot more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Do the math?

How can one player hold Kings full of Queens (K-K-K Q-Q) and the other player have Queens Full of Kings (Q-Q-Q K-K)? There are only four Kings and four Queens in a deck of cards. Yet this game has five of each.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Learn the game

To the anon saying do the math, they’re playing hold’em so there’s five community cards that both players can use - the author is even explicit about what cards they are… the community was 2-7-Q-Q-K with Dora holding Q-K and Sara holding pocket Kings (K-K).

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Who cares about the math?! Don't know how to play Texas Hold 'em, don't care. Still a fun, erotic story. Agree, a little more angst on Dora's (and others') parts would add to the drama. Also agree that one or more sequels could be fun. Perhaps a longer story where there were lots more sex between couples adding to the feelings of cheating on their spouses; and, one where one of the males lost the black marker. In any event, lots of fun!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous