All Comments on 'Friends'

by milf26

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I'm pretty sure the rest of us have, too!

These two were so plainly into each other from the first word, it was just a matter of time. A couple of more explicit flashbacks to some of Candice's other boyfriends would have helped matters along, without necessarily turning the whole thing angst-y. Plot is about conflict, in one form or another, and this was basically an episode of "Friends". Which ain't bad, but could have been better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Thank you.

When I comment on something that another has written it is usually to tell them thank you. I know it may sound stupid but I thank then and now you for writing something that when I was done reading it I had a smile on my face or tears of happiness in my eyes. Sometimes I will throw stories away simply because they don't make me happy at all to read them. This one did. Again, thank you. Always, E

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Nicely done

Sometimes it is hard to find a tastefully written interracial story. This was not one of them. The characters are what make the story, not the sex. You did an awesome job with the plot. (Lets face it, some of the stories on Lit dont have one.) I was kinda sad that the story ended so soon. I would have loved to see what happened with them after graduation. In short, I loved the story and I will tell my friends about it. Great job! Cant wait for the next story. S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
More please

This story is like beginning a four course dinner with the dessert. It hits the good part without mentioning the semidecent courses that preceded it. That said, you have left enough hints to expand this into a good series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Bravo!

Nice to read an "interracial" story in which race is incidental. Well written and tastefully done.

*Eve**Eve*almost 20 years ago
Another excellent story by milf26

I must say that having read all of your stories, you are one of the best writers on Lit. Please continue this story, and continue Soroity Girl, and please finish the List. You are way to good a writer to leave us hanging like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
more!!!!

What were you thinkin,?! You left me hangin! Write MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i know the feeling

a true love story. the feelings each person has for one another is the driving force of the story. great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
it was okay

I enjoyed it but everything happened too fast. I am a fool for love stories just not the express versions. Other than that I like your storytelling abilities.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
Long Love

Great to see love for one another is worth fighting for. Great chemistry. Sometimes what we are looking for or what we need, is right under our nose.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous