Friends and Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess not," Bob replied. "It's okay if you want to."

Linda took Diane by the hand and the pair slowly crept down the hall and out of sight. A few minutes later, they returned to the living room, smiling like two cats that ate a canary.

"Well, Bob, your wife is getting her wish," Linda stated. "The door was open a crack, so we didn't have to make any noise. Juanita's on the bed on her hands and knees and Walt's right behind her with his naked butt facing the door. We couldn't tell if he was doing her big hole or her little hole, but she was moaning like it was feeling very good."

Diane followed. "I'm guessing Walt was having some anal fun with your wife. Have you done that with Juanita?"

"We've tried it a couple of times," Bob answered, "but I'm too thick. Juanita says it hurts too much, so we've never really been able to do it. Walt should have better success. I hope so for her sake."

Ian joined the discussion. "I'll be able to confirm or deny your guess, Diane. I had the second highest card, so I can tell if Walt left a deposit in Juanita's pussy."

"Either way, it should be a tasty treat for me," Marge told her husband. "There's nothing like the taste of lovemaking."

Diane was a bit taken aback by Marge's brazen comment. "I take it you've had previous experience with other gals, Marge, right?"

"A few, as Ian can attest. "He's enjoyed the encounters right along with me. We both like the taste of love nectar, don't we, honey?"

Ian smiled and nodded. "Yes, it certainly adds to the sensuality of an experience, I must say."

There was more discussion until Walt returned to the room carrying his clothes under his left arm. We all noticed that is small dick was limp, and the wide grin on his face said it all. He dropped his clothes at Linda's feet and sprawled next to her.

"Did you have fun?" Linda asked, halfway accusatory.

Walt put his arm around his wife and kissed her deeply. "Yes, as a matter of fact," he boldly stated. "Juanita's got the sweetest ass you can imagine. I think she liked what I had to offer too. But don't pout, baby, you're still my only gal...no offense, Bob."

"None taken. Now, I believe Ian is next up, right?"

We watched Ian stand and amble down the hall. He began shedding his clothes as he made his way to Juanita.

**

"Walt definitely did her ass," Ian announced as he returned carrying his clothes. His cock, buried in a nest of dark hair, also hung limply and glistened in the lamplight.

Marge moved to her husband and examined him closely. "You're still coated in cum, aren't you? Here, let me clean you off before you sit down."

Marge knelt, took Ian's cock into her mouth, and very deliberately sucked him until she was convinced that her husband's member was spic and span. By the time she finished, Ian was semi-erect and seemed well satisfied.

"Did you leave something for me?" she asked Ian.

"Go find Juanita and see for yourself," he responded.

Marge clapped her hands and grinned. She rose and hesitated for only a moment before deciding to shed her clothes there in front of us. Her small, firm breasts sported erect nipples and her form seemed to curve forward, accenting her taut tummy before it plunged down to her trimmed dark bush.

I watched her bottom cheeks move and jiggle as she strode out of the room and down the hall. Marge was definitely a very sensuous and adventurous gal.

Linda and Diane were whispering and giggling. I correctly guessed that the two of them would be creeping down the hall again soon to observe Marge as she pleasured Juanita in ways only a woman could do.

A few minutes later, the gals returned. They went to Bob and sat on each side of him. I watched as they hugged on him and rubbed his legs.

"Marge is between your wife's legs and she is making slurping sounds," Linda teased. "I think Juanita is really enjoying what Marge is doing, don't you, Diane?"

Diane squeezed Bob's arm tightly. "Yeah, Juanita's squirming all around on the bed and moaning like crazy. We couldn't see very much, but we sure heard her and she had her legs spread wider than you can imagine. It was really hot to peek in and watch them."

The two of them continued to tease poor Bob. Linda moved her hand up and rubbed his dick through his pants, which only made it harder for Bob to keep his composure. Finally, he got up and poured himself another drink.

"I have to stay calm so that I can give Juanita her final experience," he said as he sipped his drink. "You gals need to wait until I'm done with my wife, then you can play all you want."

Marge reentered the living room, sporting a satisfied smile on her wet face. "You gals don't know what you're missing," she taunted as she took the seat between Linda and Diane that Bob had recently vacated. "Here, have a taste," she added as she turned my wife's face to hers and kissed her on the mouth.

My cock throbbed as I saw Diane's mouth open as Marge fed her tongue between my wife's lips.

"Oh, my God, I could taste it," Diane exclaimed. "Damn, that is amazing."

Marge laughed, and then put her hand up Diane's dress. "Here, let me compare," she ordered as she obviously poked her fingers into my wife's damp canal.

"You are both very sweet," Marge judged as she licked her sticky fingers. "I'll bet Linda is too."

Before Linda could respond, Marge turned to her and repeated her invasion, again sucking some sticky liquid off her fingers.

"Mmm, also nice and sweet...just a little different, but yummy," she proclaimed to us.

The three gals sat together whispering and giggling. Walt and Ian were sitting nude, watching the girls while Bob and I sat across from each other, still clothed.

"Juanita is going to wonder where you are, Gary," he said. "Are you ready?"

I nodded and stood, revealing the hard cock in the crotch of my slacks. I heard the gals laughing at my discomfort as I walked down the hall.

I quietly entered the bedroom and my gaze fell on Juanita. She was lying on the bed on her tummy, her legs akimbo, displaying her hairless and already well-fucked holes. I slowly undressed and stroked my stiff prick as I took in her slender form. As I approached the bed, I could hear her nervous breathing. Her rear and back were rising and falling with each deep breath. My fingers lightly traced up and down her right leg and she moaned low in her throat. The lips of her pussy were red and wet. It was difficult to tell whether it was Ian's cum or Marge's ministrations that had caused the dampness.

"Is that you, Gary?" she murmured. "Are you next?"

I didn't respond to her question directly. Instead, I inserted my finger in her warm pussy and curled it down to find her G spot. It felt like a spongy bean and I gently massaged it wordlessly. She groaned and her puckered rear bud pulsed invitingly. Removing my finger, I spread her cheeks and touched my tongue tip to her tight rear. Juanita emitted a shrill squeak and lifted her hips off the cum-spotted bed as an orgasm coursed through her. My cock throbbed at the thought that I had given Juanita a climax using nothing but my tongue tip.

Once she came back to planet Earth, I slipped between her outstretched legs and rubbed the head of my cock along her wet slit. "Where do you want it?" I whispered.

"I know it's you, Gary. You are so gentle and nice. Please fuck me now. Fuck my little cunt," she begged.

Raising her hips, I got her on her knees and traced a path up and down her slick lips. Surprisingly, she was still tight for my sloppy seconds. The head moved inside, and then I slowly fed the rest of my hard cock into her warm channel. I waited for a few moments and she used her muscles to squeeze around me. It was heavenly when I began to move within her. By my calculations, she should have been rather loose because Bob was so much thicker than the rest of us. My hands roamed forward and I toyed with her small cones. Her response was instantaneous. Her nipples hardened and she gasped loudly.

I could slide easily due to the combination of Juanita's natural lubrication and Ian's previous deposit. My balls slapped against her mound as we began a regular rhythm.

"Oh yes, yes," Juanita moaned into her pillow. "Feels so good, so good."

Juanita began to rotate her hips as I fucked her and I knew that I wouldn't last much longer. "Cum with me," I pleaded, accelerating my pace and hearing the sexy squishing sounds of our coupling.

As the pressure in my balls increased, I pressed my thumb into her rear and felt her jerk with gleeful surprise. Juanita's body began to shudder and I rammed my cock in to the hilt as pent-up jets blasted her clinging cunt.

I collapsed over her and continued to play with her little nipples as we each caught our breath. I am sure she could feel me begin to shrink inside and I eventually slipped out. Juanita rolled over onto her back. She had a smile on her face as she lay sprawled before me. I decided to make a request.

"Suck my cock now, Juanita?" It was the first words I had uttered since entering the bedroom.

"Uh huh," she replied, licking her dry lips.

I moved up farther on the bed and her hand touched me, searching for my limp dick. She found my chest and worked her way down my belly until she encountered her target.

"Lay back and let me return the pleasure you just gave me," she stated.

I did as she asked and the next thing I felt was her teasing my cock with her tongue. Soon, she had my entire length in her mouth. She was sucking gently while she fondled my shrunken balls with her slim fingers.

"There, you're nice and clean again," she whispered as my cock popped out of her mouth a few minutes later. "I liked tasting all of that, thanks, Gary," she added.

"I'm going to leave and let Bob have his turn now," I whispered. "He's been aching to come back here and see how you are doing. I hope you have enjoyed your fantasy come true."

"Yes, tell Bob I am anxious for him to come to me. He's been so understanding and all..." she trailed off.

Following Walt and Ian's example, I picked up my clothes and carried them under my arm back to the living room. I was surprised to find that I had been with Juanita for almost 45 minutes!

"Well, Bob, your lovely wife is anxiously awaiting you. When I left, she was still wearing her blindfold, but she seemed to know it was me, I'll have to admit."

Bob stood and looked around the room. "Am I the last? Everybody done? Linda? Diane?"

"Can we just watch?" Linda asked quietly. "We won't get in the way or anything."

I waited to see what Bob would say. He looked a little bewildered, yet very aroused.

"If you promise not to say anything, or let Juanita know you are near, I don't mind," Bob replied finally. "Give me a few minutes first, okay?"

Linda nodded her assent and Bob quickly left for the bedroom.

"I want to see if Juanita can really take all of that," Linda said after Bob left. "He's huge, and she's so petite and slender. I can't imagine how she could do it."

Marge spoke up. "She's very limber. I think we could all accommodate Bob and maybe even bigger men, that is, if we are turned on enough. I would love to try, anyhow."

We all laughed at Marge's comment. Ian chuckled and said he was sure Marge could do it and probably would if Bob had anything left after Juanita finished.

Walt piped up, then. "Why should we let Bob and Juanita have all the fun?" he asked. "We've got this big room and most of us are already naked. Let's do some experimenting of our own. What do you all say?"

"Always looking to get into another gals pants, aren't you?" Linda scolded her husband.

"Don't be so hard on him, Linda," Ian responded. "I was having similar thoughts as Bob was leaving us. I'll be happy to share Marge with either of you, just as long as I can have the same privilege."

"Right here? Together?" Diane gasped. "I don't know about that, Ian."

"I'd love to see that," I quickly replied. "Maybe Ian or Walt would be willing to show me how you look while doing a different man."

Diane looked at me as if I was crazy. "You're really weird, you know that?"

"I've seen Marge with other men," Ian volunteered. "It's quite an exciting thing for both to experience, believe me."

"I think it would be embarrassing," Diane persisted, "don't you, Linda?"

Linda eyed me. "Well, your husband sounds like he is keen to watch you, Diane. Who would be embarrassed, you or Gary?"

"Well, I would think he would be, just sitting there watching another man play with me," Diane offered.

"Who said he would just be sitting there?" Marge countered. "I wouldn't mind taking Gary's mind off of his 'embarrassment.'

"Maybe I could convince Ian to help me avoid embarrassment, too," Linda added with a chuckle. "Have we accidently chosen our new partners for the next round?"

My wife glanced around the room and found no support for her position. She sighed and shrugged her shoulders. "Well, Walt has already seen me and, I understand, has even done some uninvited exploration. In fact, we've all been naked together before, so I guess it might not be such a big deal after all."

I saw Walt eying Diane and stroking his small dick in anticipation. Linda was checking Ian out and I felt Marge's warm breath on my neck.

"Why don't you help Walt out, Diane," I suggested to my wife.

She looked at me, shrugged again and scooted across the floor to Walt's end of the sofa. "Here, let me," she mumbled as she replaced his hand and slowly began to stroke him to full erection.

After that, things became a bit of a blur. Marge took me into her mouth and began to lick and suck me as I watched Diane do the same to Walt, just a few feet away. Ian moved to Linda and began to undress her. Soon, his face was between Linda's legs and he was avidly licking her as she pressed his head into her love nest.

Marge straddled my hard cock, facing me, her firm cones inches from my mouth. She partially obstructed my view of Diane, but I managed to tilt my head far enough to watch as my wife mounted Walt in a similar manner and quickly settled herself onto his manhood. Marge grasped my throbbing member and began to slide it up and over her clitoris...then down along her wet slit. Moments later, she slipped my cock into her sticky passage and moaned deep in her throat.

"I just knew you would feel wonderful," Marge muttered as she used her vaginal muscles to grip my thickness and move slowly against me.

I was enjoying Marge, but my mind kept slipping back to the vision of my lovely wife, now impaled on my neighbor's thin prick. Walt was trying to capture one of her tits in him mouth, but Diane was moving furiously up and down, making his effort almost comical. Minutes later, Diane moaned...a sure sign that she was about to have an orgasm.

"Oh yes, yes," I heard her exclaim. "Give it all to me, all the way."

As Diane slowed, Walt whispered something to her. Then, my wife rose up and Walt used his hand to guide his thin dick to my wife's rear. Was he going to attempt anal penetration?

The answer soon became obvious. As I watched over Marge's shoulder, Walt skewered my wife's butt and she slowly sat back down on him. Walt leaned back and Diane fell forward, clearly showing me that she was fully impaled.

"You're so tight," Walt exclaimed. "I won't last long like this," he added, gasping.

Marge heard him and glanced back to see what I was watching. "Want to do my ass like that?" she asked.

"Uh huh," I grunted in reply.

Marge rose, grabbed my slippery cock with her hand, and quickly found the magic spot. I was surprised at how easily I slipped up her rear. The new feeling almost made me squirt immediately, but I gripped the base of my cock and managed to hold off as she gave me time to adjust.

"That's it, honey. We'll take our time so we can enjoy it for a while longer," Marge cooed.

Her ploy worked well until Walt groaned. "I'm gonna cum," he squealed as Diane sat firmly down on him. I watched as Walt's hips bucked and my wife fell forward, hugging him tight while sticky liquid began to flow out of my wife's bottom. I felt my balls contract and before I could squeeze my fingers around my cock, I shot jets of semen into Marge's rear.

"Oh, yeah, sweetie," Marge gasped as she felt the additional warmth fill her. "Feels so good, so good."

I fell back, exhausted against my chair. I looked down and watched as Linda wrapped her legs around Ian and began to pant. Ian was pounding Walt's wife hard and fast.

"Fuck me, Ian, fuck me good with your hot cock," Linda urged.

Was this my normally sedate next-door neighbor begging another neighbor to plow her with his thick Scandinavian root? Was this the coy neighbor lady who watched her husband finger my drunken wife and later kiss me temptingly? Obviously, the eight of us had crossed over to a new set of relationships this night.

Marge stood and made her way to the bathroom. Diane dismounted from Walt and was now sprawled nude on the living room carpet. Walt and I stumbled down the hall to the master bath to clean up, while Linda and Ian remained inert in each other's arms on the floor.

The door to the master bedroom was open. Walt and I walked past the sleeping Bob and Juanita and closed the bathroom door.

"Here's a wash cloth," Walt rasped as he turned on the faucets. I retrieved the jug of liquid soap and wet my cloth.

I caught Walt watching me in the mirror. His sheepish look told me he was a little uncomfortable now that he'd finally fucked my pretty wife.

"Well, Walt, how was she? Was Diane as good a fuck as you thought she would be?"

Walt blanched. "Oh, man, I'm sorry. Things just sort of got out of control. You know...you were there, even egging everybody on, right?"

"Hey, no problem, Walt," I assured my neighbor. "I watched the whole thing and it got me unbelievably aroused. Marge didn't help matters either," I quipped.

Walt seemed relieved. "No hard feelings, then?"

I stuck out my damp hand. "No hard feelings," I repeated. "But, Walt, you owe me one now. I want to see just how similar our two ladies are in bed. They look a lot alike, but maybe they feel different."

Walt shook my hand. "That'll be up to Linda, but I don't have any problems with it. I'll say this; I think Diane is tighter than Linda is. Of course, you are somewhat bigger than me, so you might fit Linda a lot better."

Hanging up my towel, I turned to Walt. "I'm sure we'll find the answer to that in the very near future," I replied with a wide smile.

Bob and Juanita were awake when we went back into the bedroom. The four of us returned to the others and noticed that they were dressing. I found my clothes and began to slip into my slacks as I watched my wife put her dress over her head.

"It's very late, and we've all had more than enough to drink. Bob, why don't you and Juanita stay the night? We have an empty guest room and you are welcome to stay."

Marge stepped between the couple. "Yes, that's a great idea. Bob, you and I will take the guest room so Juanita and Ian can have the big bed, okay?"

"Sounds reasonable," Juanita accepted before Bob could gather his wits. "That way, we don't have to dress and risk a DUI going home."

To me, that was our cue that the party was officially adjourned. Diane and I, along with Walt and Linda, made our way across the street.

"What's your pleasure, honey?" Walt asked Linda tentatively. "Want to go home with me, or would you rather go to Gary's for the night?"

Linda turned to Diane. "I knew this was bound to be the question. I'm okay either way. What would you prefer, Diane?"

My heartbeat stopped momentarily as I awaited my wife's response.

Diane glanced at each of us in the light of our street lamp. "I want to be with Gary tonight," she replied firmly. "We can talk about the other arrangement tomorrow."