Friends and Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could sense that Diane was about to become guilty about the girl/girl exchange that seemed to just happen. I wanted to reassure her.

"Frankly, honey, that just got me more aroused. The three of us together like that was hard to describe. Believe me; I'm okay with whatever you want to experience."

"I love you," Diane murmured as she sat up and stroked my leg with her hand. "You're so patient with me." My wife leaned forward and we enjoyed a lingering kiss.

"I love you even more," I told Diane. "You're the greatest."

Linda broke the awkward silence. "Diane, are you going to clean up this mess?" she asked, pointing to my now-limp cock.

Diane followed Linda's pointing finger. "Let's share that chore," she suggested.

The women took turns licking and sucking on me, and Linda again took my balls into her mouth to remove our combined stickiness from them. The feeling of two beautiful women vying for the honor of sucking your cock is hard to describe. I began to think about getting hard all over again.

"What about me?" Linda asked as they completed their clean up job on me.

Diane looked at Linda, confused. "Huh? What do you mean?"

"I'm all sticky and I'm full of your husband's semen. Will you think I'm wicked if I ask you to clean me?"

My wife looked surprised. "I've never done anything like that," she began. "I don't know...Gary?"

Diane looked to me for something, support, approval, I don't really know for sure.

"Why don't we share Linda like you and Linda shared me?" I suggested greedily. "You've already had a taste of our stuff on me, so why not finish the job?"

"I like that idea," Linda immediately agreed. "There's surely enough for both of you."

Diane still looked a bit bewildered as Linda rearranged herself on the bed so that I could move down between her widespread legs. Her lower lips were still spread open and I could see a gob of cum as it began to hang up on the bottom of her gaping sex. Quickly, I bent forward and licked it up before it could soil the sheet.

"Mmm, now that's tasty," I exclaimed. "Here, Diane, have a taste."

I moved to one side and my wife attacked Linda's sticky twat from above, licking her bush and finally letting her tongue explore between our neighbor's folds.

Linda was moaning with renewed pleasure as we took turns cleaning up. "Put your leg over me, Diane," Linda requested. "I want to taste you too."

I decided to move away and let the two girls enjoy their first sixty-nine together. Believe me; it was very hot to see my wife on top of my neighbor, lapping at her with abandon. I could also hear Linda as she slurped at Diane's sex and explored her warm cavern with her tongue.

Finally, Diane came up for air and looked between her legs at Linda. "I'm getting a little sore. Let's stop now."

Linda nodded and Diane dismounted, rolling onto her back with a long sigh. "Damn, I can't believe it. I just had sex with another woman."

"It was my first time too, Diane," Linda confessed. "I've seen movies, of course, but they can't adequately portray what we just enjoyed. I don't know about you, but I loved it."

"Me too, Diane admitted. "Maybe not right at first, but pretty quickly for sure."

I spoke up. "Hey, I am getting hungry. It's past dinnertime and all I've had to eat was two juicy pussies. Shall we get a bite of dinner and then see if I can make a miraculous comeback?"

Linda and Diane laughed heartily at my speech. We all finished cleaning ourselves up, but nobody felt the need to get dressed. We went to the kitchen and worked together to prepare an easy meal, along with another bottle of wine. There was plenty of teasing and poking as we devoured dinner. Each seemed to be anticipating round two, but we talked about other things during the meal.

Everyone pitched in to clear the dishes and, without prior planning, we took the wine back up to the bedroom.

Needless to say, the two gals went to work on me for the second time. I am happy to report that they were successful! That night, Diane watched as Linda guided me into her rear passage with ease and I deposited a second load there. Once I cleaned up again, the three of us stayed on the bed, a tangle of legs and arms.

Later that evening, Linda borrowed my cell phone and called Walt at his hotel. She told him that she had consumed a lot of wine and had decided to spend the night at our house.

"By the way," Linda told Walt as I fingered her slit, "you and Gary are even now."

**

Two weeks later, Diane informed me that Juanita had called to invite us over for burgers and a swim on Saturday evening. It had been rather quiet among the eight of us, so I was a bit surprised at the new invitation.

"What did you say?" I asked my wife, wondering where her mind was after our previous encounters.

Diane put her arms around my waist and reached up for a kiss hello. "I thanked her and told her we'd be happy to join them."

"Your acceptance wouldn't have anything to do with getting naked with Bob would it?" I asked with a wink.

"Maybe," my wife replied honestly. "I've had some rather naughty thoughts after seeing him, I must admit. I'm not the only one, either. Linda said she's anxious to try Bob on for size too."

I had to laugh. "Size is the right word for the monster he carries in his pants. He's got a whopper, that's for sure. Do you think you can handle him?"

"I don't know, but I'd like to try," Diane teased. "He's not that much thicker than you, but he's a couple of inches longer I think. It might be uncomfortable, but Juanita seems to do okay."

I kissed my wife again. "I'd like to see you try, so if you get the opportunity, make sure I'm around to watch."

Diane hugged me tightly. "Don't worry, you can watch and even join in if you wish. It's more exciting when I know you are there. By the way, Marge and Ian are out of town, but Linda and Walt will be there too."

The images of Linda's lush body and Juanita's slender shape flashed across my mind. "It sounds like Bob is in for the same treatment you and Linda gave me last time. That means Walt and I will be free to tend to Juanita's pleasure, right?"

"I suppose so, dear. That'll be up to Juanita. She would probably enjoy a double penetration and you two are well equipped for that, aren't you?"

"Yeah, and Walt seems to enjoy back door pleasure pretty well," I replied offhandedly. "Linda sure took me that way with ease. She knew just how to relax and help me do it."

Diane nodded. "Walt's little weenie is about all that I can take. Even he made me sore, so I know Bob will have to settle for my pussy. Maybe, Linda will want to give it a try, but I'd be surprised if she's brave enough."

Juanita said it was a swim party, not a sex party, so maybe that's all we will be doing," I reminded my wife.

"I'll be surprised if Bob doesn't have other activities in mind too," Diane chuckled. "He's been checking Linda and me every time we're together."

I nodded my agreement. "Yeah, I've seen him leering. You are probably right. In any case it sounds like fun."

**

The four of us drove to Bob and Juanita's in Walt's car. We pulled into their driveway, situated at the rear of the house and found Bob standing naked next to his grill, cleaning the grates with a wire brush. He smiled and pointed to a sign attached to the side of the garage, next to the walkway to their pool. The sign said, "Our pool is clothing optional."

"Where's Juanita?" Linda asked as we all climbed out of Walt's car. "I brought some chips and dip, and a couple of bottles of cold wine."

"In the kitchen," Bob told her, "take the stuff inside and she'll put it into bowls.

Diane stood beside me and I followed her gaze to Bob's ample package, now hanging limply halfway down his thigh. "Damn, he's even bigger than I remember," I thought to myself.

Walt wasted no time getting naked. He opened the car door and pitched his clothes into the back seat.

"The pool looks good," Walt said, "mind if I take a quick dip?"

"Be my guest...literally," Bob laughed. "After all, it's a swim party."

Bob turned to me. "Be a pal, Gary, grab the bag of charcoal out of the garage for me, will you?"

I patted Diane on her cute rear. "See if you can help Juanita while I help Bob get the grill started."

Bob filled the grill with charcoal and got the fire going. Juanita came out with three glasses of chilled wine for us.

"Shame on you, Gary, you're still fully dressed," she scolded. "You can't have any wine until you're bare assed."

I bowed and began to disrobe. Everything went into the back seat next to Walt's stuff. Walking back, I surveyed Juanita's thin figure and tiny tits. It was still a mystery to me how she could handle Bob.

"Here's to a fun party," I said as Bob, Juanita, and I touched our glasses together.

Linda and Diane joined us from the kitchen. They carried bowls of goodies and obviously they had shed their clothes while in the house. Both of them were now nude.

We drank our wine and indulged in snacks for a few minutes, and then the girls joined Walt in the pool while Bob and I presided over the burger patties.

"Diane is a fine looking woman," Bob stated as we tended the grill.

"I agree, and I'll let you in on a little secret, Bob," I replied. "She has been having some very naughty thoughts about you since our previous sessions."

Bob grinned. "I was hoping...I mean if it's okay with you...I was hoping that I'd have an opportunity to get together with Diane tonight."

"She'll be disappointed if that doesn't happen," I chuckled. "I have reason to believe that Linda feels the same way, Bob."

"Damn, the two of them together? Now, that would be a treat," he replied dreamily.

I watched him turn the patties. "I'm sure that Walt and I can keep Juanita entertained for you, if you like."

"That sounds like a marvelous plan," Bob quickly agreed. I was hoping you would still be ready for some fun and games later on."

Walt was sitting on the pool steps with his wife and my wife on either side when I walked up. Diane was holding his round scrotum while Linda slowly stroked his thin, rigid prick. "The burgers are about ready. Who's hungry?"

"You would come and interrupt things just when they were getting good," Walt groaned.

The women released their hold, stood, and toweled themselves dry. Finally, Walt exited and did the same. We feasted on grilled burgers, chips, pickles, and more good wine, sitting around the round patio table. Bob made several trips to his bar to open more bottles as we laughed and teased each other.

"A swim at sundown is always nice," Juanita suggested. "Let's get in the pool and watch the sunset."

The six of us skinny-dipped for quite a while, splashing each other, then sitting, touching and fondling as the mood took us. Almost naturally, Diane gravitated to Bob's side, chatting quietly, her hand placed strategically to feel his thick member. Linda also moved to Bob and the three of them made a cozy trio on the steps.

I saw Walt toward the deep end next to Juanita and swam over to them. She had her arms up on the coving and Walt's hand was between her outstretched legs. His fingers had found their target and Juanita, with eyes closed, was enjoying his attention. I leaned forward and began to suck on her erect nipple, using my lips to pull on it. She moaned deep in her throat.

"Let's go inside," Juanita requested. "We will have more room and I want you both."

Walt had to remove his fingers as Juanita pushed away from the edge and swam to the steps. We followed dutifully and dried off. Bob saw us and whispered something to Linda and Diane. Soon, we were all in the house with glasses full. Choices had been made, and with little ceremony we found two open areas in the middle of the den.

I watched as Linda and Diane pushed Bob onto his back. Linda took the lead and began to kiss and suck on the bulbous head of Bob's big dick. My wife fondled his sack and leaned in to kiss his lips. Bob grew to full erection as I looked on in amazement. Sure enough, the wives replayed the scenario they had worked on me. This time, I was able to watch as Linda mounted Bob's erection and my wife straddled his head. Slowly, but surely, Linda impaled herself on his thick meat until their bodies met and she raised up to expose his now-glistening rod half in and half out of her stretched orifice.

Meanwhile, Diane placed her pussy on Bob's face and the two women put their arms over each other. I saw them kiss and exchange tongue licks as Linda enjoyed Bob's cunt-filling shaft. Diane took one of Linda's breasts in her hand and squeezed gently, urging her friend to new heights.

"How is he?" my wife asked. "Does it hurt?"

Linda looked into Diane's eyes. "Oh, damn, honey, he feels great. You've got to see how big he feels inside."

Walt wasted no time. He had Juanita on her hands and knees and he was rapidly pressing his thin member between her wet nether lips. Juanita watched as her husband took on our two wives. She was out of control with passion.

"I want you both," Juanita begged. "Lay down, Gary, and let me get on you. Walt can take me from the back at the same time," she blurted.

As she asked, I reluctantly spread out on my back and allowed her to straddle me. Walt sat back on his heels and waited while she climbed aboard and used her hand to guide my now-stiff prick into her wet cunt. She pressed down and I was quickly buried to the hilt. Juanita fell forward onto my chest, leaving Walt an open target. In a moment, I felt him push his cock against mine and try to reenter Juanita's pussy. It took several tries, but he finally succeeded in getting his cock partly inside her along with me. It was a strange feeling to experience another man next to me.

"That's not comfortable," Juanita gasped as we continued to try the dual fuck position. "Do my rear, Walt," she said.

I felt Walt pull out, and then a moment later, I again felt him through the thin membrane that separated Juanita's two openings. This time she moaned in pleasure and we struck up a rhythm that kept her in paradise for some time.

I couldn't see, but I could still hear my wife, Bob, and Linda. The two women changed places and now my wife was feeling Bob's giant shaft while Linda allowed him to feast on her sticky nectar.

"I'm going to cum," Bob groaned, "where do you want it?"

My wife was evidently into it totally. "Cum inside me, Bob, give me your hot juice," she begged.

Her words hit me like a hammer and my own cock began to throb with urgency. "I'm cumming too," I grunted to Juanita.

"I want to taste you," Juanita exclaimed as she pulled off and slid down my sweaty body. Her mouth captured my cock and she began to suck and pull on me. Walt kept going and, as I filled Juanita's mouth with my semen, he filled her rear with his warm cum.

Walt rolled over onto the floor and Juanita sprawled next to him panting. I rose up and looked into her brown eyes.

"Kiss me," she said.

I leaned over and let her semen-coated tongue slide into my mouth. We shared a long moment together before she broke the kiss and craned her neck to see what her husband was doing. I did the same.

Bob was propped on his elbows watching Linda lick his sperm from my wife's gaping hole. Linda's head was moving up and down as she lapped up the sticky deposit that Bob had left in my wife.

I watched in awe as Linda completed her task. She raised her face and looked over at us. Her face was coated with Bob and my wife's combined love juices.

"When they are through with Bob, I want another turn with Diane and Linda," I decided right then.

We all rested and swallowed more wine. I reconnected with Diane and we reaffirmed how much we loved each other. I confessed how hot it was to see her receive so much pleasure. She told me that she was too busy to pay attention to what I was doing, but that she hoped I enjoyed myself. Of course, I assured her that I had been part of an unbelievable experience.

We jumped back into the pool, and refreshed ourselves by the light of a full moon. Later, Linda went back to Bob to see if she could take him in her back door. We all watched and cheered her on. She did manage to take his thick head and about two inches more, but it became painful and she had to give up the effort. The two of them showered together and he returned, marveling at her oral talents.

Following Linda's lead, I thought it would be a good time to try anal with my wife once more. Juanita provided some special lube she'd bought and they all acted as a rooting section, but it just wouldn't work. Diane let me try twice, but she was just too tight to take me.

Later, Bob and Juanita split us all up. Diane ended up with Bob in the guest room. Walt got another shot at Juanita on the den hide-a-bed, and I finally got my night with Linda in their guest room.

I thoroughly enjoyed Linda. She was willing to try anything I could think of. I couldn't help but notice how much tighter my wife was. It's a good thing to realize that you prefer your own wife to your neighbor's or friend's.

Even so, the eight of us, including Marge and Ian, continued to get together for parties during the next couple of years. We explored everything we could imagine and most of it was very enjoyable.

All good things come to an end, however. Eventually, Marge and Ian returned to England, selling their house to a retired couple. They lived close to Brighton Beach, and wrote about their trips to the nude beach there.

Walt got Linda pregnant and they had a baby girl. Linda decided that they should settle down and act like parents, much to Walt's chagrin. I got a promotion and we moved out of state later that same year. Walt kept tapping Juanita for a while. He and Bob had a hard time keeping up with her, we were told. Linda finally put her foot down and Walt decided to keep his dick at home rather than risk Linda's wrath. We exchange Christmas cards with the gang each year, and promise each other that we will visit at the first opportunity, but so far, it hasn't happened. I wish Diane and I could wangle a trip for just the two of us to England one of these days. It would be fun to get reacquainted with Marge and Ian again, and visit their beach.

Diane and I became parents also and settled into a routine of work and caring for a family. She is still my best girl and we enjoy each other more than ever. Yes, we occasionally relive our wild years. I tell her that once the kids are out of the house and we are empty nesters, we should look around for a few couples in the same situation who might enjoy a burger and pool party at our house. Our pool is "clothing optional" too.

**End**