All Comments on 'Friends & Neighbours'

by OzmanA

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
She cheated and cheated...

She cheated and cheated and all he could think was: "All the same it was something of a relief to discover that he wasn't about to lose her to another woman, even if the price was to be her fidelity." Fidelity? That was long gone with her cheating with the neighbor's wife...No husband would have accepted the cheating and then she being in a porn web site...She would be divorced, taking nothing nor even the children...

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago

I found it disjointed, with no sense of a start or a finish, no reason other than they just happened to be there.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 9 years ago
You should come up with the idea for a story at some point before finishing it.

As it is, this story reads like you never bothered to come up with a plot or any kind of storyline. It has no kind of beginning, middle and end "arc". Things occur out of sequence (I think: or maybe it was just "that hard" to follow that things "seemed" to be out of sequence) and events occurred for no discernible reason: Not to advance the story (hah!) or to explain the story (double-hah!).

It seemed like an excuse for a perv to stalk and peep on an especially slutty woman who coincidentally happened to be his wife. Then, he suddenly has an affair of his own, seemingly without expending any kind of effort to make it happen. Wow. How ...realistic and ...believable. (/insert sarcastic tone)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous