Friends & Neighbours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OzmanA
OzmanA
82 Followers

Later that night he went to a website where he found a lot more photos of his adorable wife being fucked by Rae and the boys with a series of she and Mari being gangbanged at the beach and a movie edited from several sessions with the local youth on their lawn. They were obviously women who were very happy with with what they were doing, loving every moment of being used for such joyously sinful purposes by so many blokes, their moral consciences on hold at the intensity of their erotic experiences.

Vin was at a loss to decide how he could broach the subject with Robyn as she seemed to have no intention of sharing her new hobby with him any time soon. However, the matter was resolved in a very strange contrivance on her part some weeks later, when their movie making activities appeared to have ceased.

On a Wednesday his home was deserted and there were no signs of life next door, so he went for a swim in his pool and lay out on a recliner lounge to catch some Vitamin D. There were sounds of play in the yard behind his back fence where the Singhs lived, their children being the sexual intimates of his spouse, so he peeped through a crack in the pickets to find Samantha, Paul and Pat naked while throwing a frisbee around.

Without thinking about it he pulled his bathers off and lay stroking his stiff prick in the sun as he thought about getting it inside either of the lovely girls through the fence. Just then the mauve disc came spinning over the fence, followed by Samantha who displayed a lot of athleticism to climb the cape lilac tree, stand on top of the fence and jump down two metres. Looking around, her eyes found Vin as she squeaked, covered her bosom with her left hand and forearm and her hairless pussy with her right hand.

"Sorry about that, there was no need," she said, her arms falling back to her sides as she posed in his admiring gaze. "You must be Robbie's guy."

"Yeah," he agreed. "Vin."

"I'm Sam," she smiled and indicated the house behind the Purdy's. "I live there. Is Robyn around?"

He shook his head. "She'll be at work still. She doesn't seem to get much time off these days."

She picked up the frisbee and backhanded it over the fence as she called, "Frisbee!", but received no response from the others.

"They'll be hard at it again," she sniggered. "You can't take them out in public."

"What are they doing?" he asked, not sure he understood.

"Making love," she grinned. "My brother and my best friend."

"You don't get to reciprocate with her brothers then?"

"Well one of them, anyway," she giggled. "Actually, I do get my ration. I

shouldn't sling off at them when I'm just as bad."

"Bad?"

"Yeah," she told me. "Because it's just for fun, not for love. I suppose you think that's pretty slutty, yeah?"

"No, not at all. I only wish I knew a girl like you when I was young. You have no idea how little a girl's reputation matters ten years after leaving school, so go for it and enjoy all the pleasures you can."

"You never knew a slut like me?" she chuckled.

"Well, I did actually, but I was a bit too uptight and fearful about what others might think to take advantage of it. She wanted me to play nookie on two occasions and I squibbed it. I always regretted that. You never regain the one you miss out on."

"You mentioned reputations; so what happened to the slutty chick?"

"She's now a well-known doctor, a medico, who's the toast of the town. I haven't heard anyone mention her morals since the whispers at high school."

"So you're cool with easy sex?"

"I am now."

"You need a slutty chick to catch up on what you missed out on?"

"Yes please."

With that she stood astride him, carefully knelt on the edges of the sun-lounge and lowered her ample hips to engulf his vertically held cock in her eager snatch.

"Nice?"

"Wonderful."

Placing both hands on his chest she rocked back and forth on her knees to slide his thick prick so deliciously in and out of her warm, welling vagina to thrill them both with the novelty of their first physical contact.

"What would you do if your wife came home now?" she grunted.

"I'd jump the fence and finish this off in there," he replied, determined not to let on he knew anything about Robyn's extra-marital activities.

He didn't know whether anything was afoot, but he would continue to feign ignorance until Robyn was straight with him and Sam would have to report on his apparent innocence if indeed she was sounding him out at his wife's behest.

There was nothing at all fake about her enjoyment of sex for its own sake as she lifted the cadence of her hip movements above him, gasping and moaning with real enthusiasm until he rammed upward to squirt his warm, viscous semen deep inside her, feeling her stiffen and convulse as her sweaty body fell full weight on to him. They clung and kissed sloppily until the spasms of joy abated and his wet tool drooped from her snatch with a slow dribble of love juices.

"I reckon you could persuade me to try that again sometime," he told her.

"I was just going to say that," she laughed lightly. "It was really great for me too."

"Next time your frisbee goes astray."

She blushed slightly, then nodded. "If I can get over the fence first."

Retrieving the toy she climbed the fence and vanished into the next yard.

A few days later he passed her at the bus stop with a dozen of her peers, feeling slightly odd as he realized how young they looked in school uniform, but then reassured at knowing she'd enjoyed what they'd shared and that he wasn't alone in his lust for barely legal chicks. He'd gathered, from what she'd said and hinted at, that he should probably expect a visit from the exotic Rani in the near future, hoping she didn't mean their brothers were bisexual as he'd have problems meeting expectations in that case.

*

Rani came to visit him on his afternoon off a fortnight later. It was an unexpected visit as he'd never taken a half-day of a Monday before and he'd wondered whether he'd missed seeing the others because they had. There was drizzling rain about and a heavy shower was in progress when he discovered a grinning Rani in his portico.

"Hi," she greeted him. "I'm told that you don't have any silly prejudices towards easy chicks."

"Who told you that?" he demanded, with a smile.

"Nobody," she giggled. "I watched you through the fence giving Sam one as her brother poked me in the pouch."

"Did you?" he had smiled, wondering then if she and her beau had been all of the voyers about on the day, but shaking the idea from his head as being paranoid.

"Yeah," she smiled sexily. "It's my favourite thing now, you know, seeing others fucking while doing it myself. We've got to be fairly relaxed about casual sex with each other since trying as a group. It's so comfortable do it like that, try different positions and experiment."

She took off her raincoat and looked so deliciously slutty in a greenish tank top, no bra, beige miniskirt and high-heeled sandals, jet black, waist-length hair hanging free and a gold ring in her navel. He had no doubt that she had some serious sex in mind for that day, confirmed as she pulled her top off to display a magnificent pair of breasts with chocolate-brown coloured nipples and small, flat, conical areolae.

"Feel them," she husked, lifting and proffering them to him with both her hands.

He reached to caress, then knead her lovely boobs, conscious of the scent of cologne and warm female flesh, thrilling as she squeezed his stiff prick through his pants with surprising boldness for a schoolgirl. Her experience with the group had obviously given her real confidence in herself as a sexual being with the ability to take the lead in a relationship, something he felt happy about in the situation in which he found himself that day.

She helped him undress before he reciprocated and they kissed as he played with her bosom while she stroked his throbbing dick. Kneeling before him she took his knob into her mouth and thrilled him intensely with her teeth, tongue and lips, then taking more with each sucking stroke until she took a full length without gagging at his cock so deep in her throat.

He knew that if she continued very much longer he would come so he pushed her backwards to lie on the wool rug as he lay on his stomach with his face between her curvy thighs. Poking his tongue into her perfumed slit he found her swollen clitty and pressed it hard with his tongue moving in a circular pattern and his lips and teeth pulling at her thrilling pleasure pearl, her cries and gasps of pleasure real and heartfelt.

Suddenly she came and, before she protested, he crawled forward to push a hard, upcurved cock into her hot, wet vagina, gripped her shoulders tightly and began thrusting his hips manfully as she writhed and wimpered deliriously beneath him.

"Ooooh shit! Ooooh stop, just for a moment," she implored him. "It's just too much, let me rest."

He complied, barely moving his hips for a couple of minutes until he felt she'd relaxed considerably.

"Okay," she whispered dreamily. "You can go with it on now."

He did, slowly and strenuously, rotating his hips and varying the cadence and length of each thrust to frustrate her effort to synchronize her bodily movements with his, causing her to giggle. They built up to a wild, fucking gallop when their inhibitions deserted them and they found full, unfettered pleasure with each other. He exploded into his climax, the forceful gushing of warm sperm making her come instantly and lock her convulsing body to his in rigid, sweaty, panting bliss.

"Ooooh, fuck!" she gasped in awe. "That was truly fantastic, Vin. I'm not just saying that, honestly, I've never been fucked like that, ever."

*

Vin felt less inclined to confront his spouse over her extra-marital activities having then had a taste too, so decided to let matters develop to a point where he could reveal what he knew. However, he found himself blind-sided with the discovery of uploads of himself and the neighbour girls on a website featuring uploaded amateur porn footage and waited to find what was to happen next.

OzmanA
OzmanA
82 Followers
12