Friends and Runners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feeling better?"

Greg turned at the sound of Adam's voice. His friend had stripped down to his jockstrap and was skinning it down his legs.

"What are you doing?" Greg demanded.

"Getting in, what does it look like?"

Before Greg could say anything Adam was naked and standing in the shower next to him, so close that Greg could feel the chill off his skin. He moved so his friend could get under the showerhead.

"Thanks, man." Adam turned his back and let out a whoop as he rubbed the hot water into his skin. He faced Greg again and grinned.

"Better, huh?"

Greg nodded, aware that his heart was beating fast. Of course they'd been nearly naked together many times by now, but never this close. The rushing water flattened the hairs on Adam's chest and stomach and made his skin glisten. His abdominal muscles rippled every time he moved.

Greg couldn't stop his gaze from wandering further down. He'd never seen Adam's penis close up. It was long and lean, just like Adam, and cut, so that the darker conical head was clearly visible. As Greg continued to stare Adam cupped his genitals with one hand. Greg jerked his head up to find himself looking into his friend's smiling face. He blushed, and felt his own cock swelling between his legs. He didn't care. All his defenses were down and the only thing that mattered right then was the closeness of Adam.

He shivered as he felt Adam's touch, even though it was only a hand on his shoulder.

"Ready for your massage?"

Greg nodded, swallowing hard. He stepped out of the shower, quickly dried himself off and headed into his room without waiting for Adam. As he climbed onto his bed he heard the shower stop. The room was chilly and he covered himself with the thin bedspread as he lay on his stomach.

He heard footsteps enter. "Forgot I had this space heater," Adam said. "You should keep that spread over you until it warms this place up, though."

He knelt by Greg's bed and plugged the heater in. Adam was naked, his skin still a bit damp from the shower.

"Aren't you cold?" Greg asked.

His friend smiled. "Oh, it'll warm up fast. Besides, I'll be working, don't forget."

They sometimes chatted during their massage exchanges, but today the room was silent except for sound of their breathing and the soft whirring of the heater when it cycled on. By now the winter sun had set and the light that filtered into the basement apartment was growing dim, the red glow of the heater standing out against the gray.

For a while Adam kept the spread over Greg's body, uncovering the parts he was working on, but after a while he drew it off and dropped it on the floor. It seemed to Greg that his friend's strokes on his legs were slower and longer today, the tips of Adam's fingers reaching places that made him tingle with delight. His cock was hard beneath him, and he could feel moisture from the tip forming a damp spot on the sheet.

Adam began to work on his back and shoulders, dipping his head in concentration so that Greg could feel his warm breath on his neck. Despite his arousal his friend's skillful strokes had their usual effect, and he sighed and relaxed his body into the mattress.

Suddenly Greg started awake. By now it was almost dark. Adam's hand was resting on his back.

"Did...did I fall asleep?"

"Yeah. Just for a few minutes," Adam replied. He patted Greg's back. "I took it as a compliment."

Greg turned over, his swollen cock sticking to his belly. "Want me to do you now?"

Adam's smile was mysterious in the fading light. He shook his head. "I want...this."

Greg gasped as he felt a strong hand grasp his cock and begin to stroke it slowly. "I...but..."

His friend's smile faded, his stare grew intent. Adam's hand never stopped moving and Greg made no attempt to remove it.

"C'mon, man. I've seen the way you look at me. You've copped your feels too. You know you want to."

Greg didn't argue the point, but he had to say one thing. "But you...you have a girlfriend. What about Jana?"

Adam smiled again. "I like Jana, sure. I like you too, Greg." He bent his head down and a second later Greg gasped, "Oh shit!" as a warm, wet mouth engulfed his cock.

Adam took it slow at first, wetting the head of Greg's penis with gentle strokes of his tongue, sliding slowly up and down the shaft. Greg propped himself on his elbows, watching his friend blow him with rapt attention. Adam's eyes searched for and found Greg's, gauging his friend's reaction. Satisfied, he turned back to the task at hand, increasing the speed and pressure of his strokes. Suddenly Adam pulled his balls downward, and Greg felt the orgasm rise in his body.

"Oh God, I'm cumming!" he gasped, before coherent speech failed him. He let out a series of hoarse cries, his muscles locked in a spasm of ecstasy, as he exploded into Adam's mouth in hot spurts. Choked gurgles rose from Adam's throat as Greg's cum leaked from the corners of his mouth and down his pulsing shaft, but he never let go, taking him down to the root over and over, slurping up the excess, not stopping until every drop was gone and Greg's cock was beginning to soften.

Adam let go of his spent organ and straightened. Greg lay flat on his back on the bed, his chest still heaving with the force of his release. His friend patted his stomach.

"Stay there. Just relax."

He took the bedspread and covered Greg with it, then got up and left. A few seconds later Greg saw a crack of light under the door, and heard water running in the bathroom. His eyelids grew heavy and he yawned.

Sometime later he awoke to darkness and silence. The space heater Adam had brought had cycled off and the room was warm. Greg clicked the lamp by his bedside on and checked the time--quarter past seven. He lay back and looked up at the low ceiling of his room, thinking about what had happened that afternoon.

"Well," Greg finally said, "I've thought about you over the years. We never exactly resolved some things."

"No shit." Adam's voice was sardonic. "And why was that?"

Greg hung his head, ashamed at the memory.

He looked around at the apartment that had been his home for a semester. It was bare except for the bed, stripped of its sheets, the dresser and the desk, none of which were his. A few boxes filled with his meager possessions were piled by the door, ready to be loaded into his car.

It was a few days after Christmas. He'd come back now because he knew Adam wouldn't be around.

After that cold day when they had showered together and Adam had taken their mutual massage to a new level, Greg hadn't said anything about it. Inside his mind was in turmoil--he was torn between hoping it would never happen again and hoping that it would.

Adam must have taken Greg's silence to mean he'd enjoyed the experience. Before the semester ended he sucked Greg off two more times. Once it happened in the front hallway after another run, when Adam knelt, pulled Greg's cock out of the pouch of his jockstrap and eased it into his mouth almost before Greg knew what was happening. The second time had been late one night during exam week.

Greg had studied until the library closed and trudged home in the freezing darkness. He had assumed Adam was in bed when he stepped into a hot shower to try and warm himself up and relax before getting a few hours' sleep. He had turned to find his friend standing in the bathroom naked, smiling. To Greg's startled "What are you doing?" Adam had put his finger to his lips. Then he stepped into the tub and got on his knees under the rushing water.

He could have stopped Adam--Greg knew it. But he hadn't tried. Each time instead he'd let his life spurt out of his cock and down Adam's throat. Adam didn't ask him to reciprocate, or seemed to mind that Greg didn't participate or show any affection. He swallowed every drop of Greg's cum, then wiped his mouth and smiled as he got up and left, leaving his friend gasping and rubber-kneed.

Greg realized one day that all thoughts of dating or finding a girlfriend had long since flown from his mind, that all he was thinking about was when Adam might blow him again. Guilt and revulsion washed over him. He wasn't queer, he knew that. It was Adam who had gotten him into this perverted stuff. He had to get out.

Just before exams ended Greg saw an ad posted in the student union for an apartment that was opening up for spring semester. It was larger than the one he was living in, was on the second floor and had its own bathroom. The rent was a bit more than he was paying now, but the advantages more than made up for that. Besides, it was closer to the business school where most of his classes now were going to be. He went to look at it and signed the lease on the spot. It meant giving up a month's rent on his current place, but it was worth it.

So here he was, cleaning out his old place. He thought of Adam coming back from the holidays and finding him gone, and guilt pricked his conscience. He had to at least write him a note.

He rummaged in his boxes and came up with a pencil and a sheet of paper. He scrawled a few noncommittal words about finding a better place to live, closer to his classes, etc. "Hope we can still keep up the running," he wrote, knowing that it would never happen.

He left the folded note stuck in the doorjamb of Adam's apartment, just above the doorknob. He carried his boxes up the steps and into the car, slid his keys under the door to the empty apartment and drove away.

He came back to college the following semester with apprehension, nervous that he would run into his old roommate on campus, but he never saw Adam or heard from him again.

"Okay. I was a jerk, I admit that," Greg said.

"Chickenshit just about covers it," Adam said, his jaw set.

They were standing in the parking lot by Greg's car. Traffic rushed past on the nearby interstate.

Adam's eyes were like laser beams, burning holes of accusation in his soul. "Ever wonder why you never ran into me on campus after you moved out?"

Greg shook his head.

"I dropped out of school that spring. Couldn't eat, couldn't sleep, couldn't study."

"Why didn't you say something? Track me down?"

"Would you've been happy if I had?"

Silence. Adam snorted. "I was such a self-hating idiot. Blamed myself. Took a long while and some good therapy to realize I was the one who'd been screwed over."

"So I ruined your life."

"I didn't say that. I've done okay. Got past all that. As far as I'm concerned you're a mistake I made long ago."

"So why'd you come see me tonight?" Greg threw the same question Adam had asked earlier back at him.

For the first time a flicker of uncertainty passed across his former roommate's eyes.

"Want to know the real reason I got divorced?" It was past time to say it. "I got caught having sex in a men's room down at the local mall. Sting operation."

Adam's eyebrows rose. "Wow," was all he said.

"Had a good lawyer who got it knocked down to disorderly conduct, a fine and community service. Could have been worse. My wife freaked, though. Took the kid and left."

"Jesus."

"You're not the only one who's had a hard time. Or gone into therapy. I found out things too." To his dismay Greg realized his voice was starting to shake. "I've never really let myself get close to anyone." He paused to collect himself. "Except you."

"Isn't it a little late for all of this?" There was definitely something in Adam's eyes now, anguish mixed with defiance.

Greg took a deep breath before he answered. "Not if you feel the same way I do. Do you?"

Silence. He took the plunge.

"Want to come back to my hotel room and find out?"

Adam stared, then threw his head back and laughed. For an instant he looked exactly like the nineteen-year old boy who'd knocked on Greg's door so long ago.

"So. Now you want what you missed out on?"

Greg nodded.

"What if I don't want to give it to you?"

The two men locked eyes. "I think you do," Greg said, very softly.

Adam's gaze was steely. "If we do this I'm making no promises. I'd be doing you just like any other guy I pick up. Once it's over we're done."

"Fair enough. For what it's worth I've been wanting to fuck you since the first moment I walked in tonight."

Another laugh. "You sure aren't the shy guy anymore, are you?"

Greg allowed himself to smile. "I'm staying just down the road. Want to follow me?"

They faced each other in Greg's spartan hotel room, his bag, unopened, sitting on the floor. Adam's hands were on his hips.

"Show time," was all he said.

Greg put his hand on Adam's chest and let it rove up to his cheek, rough with stubble. When Adam didn't move he drew closer, cupped his face and gently touched his lips to the other man's. Adam's hand grasped his wrist.

"Just one thing," he said. "We start, we go all the way. No holding back. Got it?"

Greg nodded. Adam smiled, and his mouth opened. Their kiss started out gentle and playful but quickly became passionate, their lips and tongues tangling, their teeth clashing together as small moans and whimpers rose from their throats. Adam pushed Greg onto the bed as they continued to make out. Finally they broke apart, breathing hard.

"I think you owe me a blow job," Adam said.

Greg dropped to his knees by the bed and beckoned Adam closer. His own cock pressed hard and painful against his fly but that would have to wait. Quickly he got Adam's shoes off and his jeans down his thighs. His friend's cock sprang up as long and straight as he remembered it, clear liquid oozing from the perfectly shaped head. Greg had it in his mouth in an instant, taking the rod down to its root, Adam's coarse dark pubes tickling his nose. His hands slid up and found the nipples on Adam's hard pectorals.

Greg looked up from between his friend's legs as he worked. The other man had propped himself up on his elbows, watching with a slight smile.

"You're good," Adam observed. Greg let go of his erection and grinned.

"The guy in the men's room thought so too. Going to give me your load?"

Adam chuckled. "Eventually. First, get naked." He pulled off his own shirt.

He remarked when Greg had complied, "Nice muscles. You have been working out," before drawing Greg to him with a hand on each butt cheek. A moment later Greg threw his head back and closed his eyes as Adam's mouth engulfed his cock. It was as if they'd never been apart. "Fuck, that's nice," he whispered.

"Mm hmm," Adam said, not letting go of his prize. After a while he maneuvered Greg onto the bed and into a position where they could both get at each other's cocks. As their mouths completed the magic circle Greg abandoned himself to the joy of being with Adam. He felt his friend's hands urging him upward and found himself on all fours, Adam underneath him. Fingers parted his cheeks and a moment later something soft and wet touched his asshole. Adam's tongue did unbelievable things and soon Greg was moaning helplessly with his head down on the bed, Adam kneeling behind him tongue-fucking his hole for all he was worth.

"Fuck me, Adam," he pleaded. "There's stuff in the bathroom."

Adam got up. When he returned he was spreading hand lotion on his erection. He caught Greg's eye and grinned. "Like I said, all the way. That means swapping sperm. I'm clean. You good with that?"

"I'm not leaving here without part of you in me."

His friend laughed. "That's the spirit. I'm collecting your deposit too before this night's over. Maybe twice."

Greg would remember that night for the rest of his life, way beyond the few days that he walked in a stiff and unnatural manner. Adam made him stand by the foot of the bed, bend and rest his elbows on the mattress.

"Head down," he commanded, pushing Greg's face into the spread.

Greg turned enough to see Adam get into position behind him, holding his cock. He felt the tip nudge his hole, then jerked his head up and screamed as what felt like a billy club surged into him in one mighty thrust, splitting him open. "Fuck!"

Adam's pelvic bone slammed into him and pressed against his body, holding his cock firmly all the way inside as Greg squirmed and tried to get away. Strong arms pinned Greg's hands to the bed. Adam's hot breath tickled his ear.

"C'mon, man. You can take it. I'm not that big."

"Asshole!" Greg shouted.

A chuckle. "It'll be easier if you relax."

There was nothing he could do but obey. When Adam was sure his resistance was gone he straightened and took hold of his hips. Then his body began to move.

Greg didn't know how long Adam fucked him in that uncomfortable and humiliating position. His conqueror kept him constantly off balance, not knowing what to expect. Adam would draw his cock out slowly, slowly, letting Greg feel every inch emerge from his body before slamming it back in, drawing a yell of mixed pain and pleasure from his captive. Every so often he stepped up the pace of his thrusts until his cock was drilling Greg's hole, pounding his butt, making the bed shake with the force of his fucking. After a while he made Greg place one foot on the bed, painfully stretching his hamstring, changing the angle of entry and hitting new places inside him with the blunt club of his cock head.

Soon coherent thought drained out of Greg's mind. The only words he could utter were obscenities. The only place he could feel anything was in his asshole--he couldn't even feel his cock as he tried to jack himself off. It was if Adam was fucking his entire body and brain. Greg couldn't imagine his cock ever not being inside him.

"Get on the bed and flip over," Adam commanded. There was no disobeying. As soon as Greg was on his back Adam grabbed his hips and slid his butt to the edge of the mattress. He knelt and thrust his tongue into Greg's stretched, gaping hole, tender with the abuse it had already received. Greg took hold of his legs and raised them as high as he could to give Adam maximum access. He knew this was just a momentary reprieve, and sure enough Adam straightened and guided his cock, which had never gotten soft, back toward his hole. His eyes locked on Greg's and there was a slight smile on his face as he rammed it home again and started fucking him in this new position.

"How're you doing?" Adam asked.

Greg shook his head, his jaw slack. The words came out with an effort.

"I'm yours, man. Forever."

Adam grinned, his abs rippling with each thrust. "That's what I like to hear."

"Give me that load. Please."

"I like the sound of that. Beg some more."

"Please. Please."

Adam's smile grew wider and his thrusts accelerated to machine speed. Soon his jaw set and his face contorted, turning a deep red as first hissing breaths, then strangled cries escaped from him through clenched teeth. Finally he emitted a triumphant "Yeah!" and threw his head back, gave one last thrust and rammed his cock all the way inside. Greg could feel it pulsing as it emptied its load into him.

Adam's chest heaved with the force of his orgasm. Long moments passed before he slumped forward, still panting, his hands on the bed. He opened his eyes and smiled.

Greg tried to grasp his cock to stroke himself off and finish it. Adam grabbed his hand, shaking his head.

"Not yet."

He pulled out of Greg and knelt down, pushing on the other man's thighs with his hands, keeping his legs high in the air. Greg felt Adam's breath tickle his raw, sensitized asshole.

"Push it out."

"What?"

"Push it out, man. C'mon."

Whimpering a little with the effort, Greg bore down and felt warm wetness trickle out of him. He gasped as Adam's mouth made contact, slurping up his own jizz.

"Fuck what are you doing?!" Greg gasped as Adam rose and clambered onto the bed, cheeks bulging. A moment later he squealed in muffled protest as his friend's mouth clamped onto his, forcing the cum that had been in his ass inside. The bitter salty taste filled his mouth as his throat opened under the pressure and he swallowed. Their mouths continued to tangle in a bruising open-mouthed kiss lubricated with semen until Adam finally released him.