Friends and Runners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus," Greg said, dizzy with mingled revulsion and delight. His own cock was ready to burst, hard as a rock.

He heard Adam's throaty chuckle. "Like I said, all the way. You get me at both ends tonight."

"Fuck that's hot."

Adam nodded in satisfaction. "You've been a good boy. Now it's your turn. Stay there."

Greg thought he couldn't be surprised any more that night, but he was wrong. Adam left and walked into the bathroom. When he came back his grin was wider than ever.

"What are you doing?" Greg demanded.

"Collecting your deposit." Adam climbed back onto the bed, his partially softened cock glistening with cum, and squatted above Greg's body. He took hold of Greg's organ.

"Oh God," Greg had time to say before the squeezing heat of Adam's asshole surrounded his cock. His head went back, his eyes glazed over as Adam began to ride him with fast, hard motions, his powerful thighs working, his internal muscles keeping his cock in a viselike grip.

"Oh...Oh...Oh fuck I'm cumming!"

He felt his entire body contract in a spasm of ecstasy as he exploded into Adam's innards in hard spurts. His friend never stopped moving and the welter of sensations from his crotch quickly became unbearable.

"Oh God, stop...please stop...Ahhh!"

Adam had pulled up off his still pulsating cock, turned himself around and taken Greg into his mouth, swallowing the last of Greg's load. He squirmed and thrashed as Adam cleaned his cock off, unbearably sensitive in the aftermath of orgasm. At last his partner was satisfied and let go. He lay next to Greg and took him into his arms. They embraced, their bodies sticking together with their combined sweat and semen.

Greg let his head rest on Adam's shoulder. He was drained and exhausted, feeling the effects of what had to be the roughest sex he'd ever had. His asshole burned from Adam's merciless fucking. His balls ached from the force with which they'd hurled out their sperm.

He couldn't stop smiling.

He felt Adam move next to him. He raised his head and looked into his friend's eyes. They were no longer angry or challenging, just sleepy. Adam yawned and smiled.

"Took a lot out of me," he said.

Greg took his face in his hands and kissed him. "Thanks," he said.

"Welcome."

"You're staying the night, right?"

"If you want."

Greg turned onto his back with a sigh of contentment. "Damn I feel good." He asked, "So what's your calendar like? Maybe you can come visit on your next break. I'd love to show you the house."

Silence. He looked into Adam's eyes, suddenly anxious. Adam shrugged.

"Remember what I said. I made no promises."

Greg's eyes widened. "So this is it? That's what you're saying?"

Adam sighed. "Look, we had a great time tonight. Don't make any more of it than that."

Greg's eyes searched his face. He shook his head. "I don't believe you."

No response from Adam. Greg said, "Bodies don't lie. You had to feel something, the way we were together. Why are you pretending it didn't happen?"

Another shrug. "Maybe I'm just a good actor."

Greg's face crumbled as if he were going to cry, then hardened into anger. "Then go. Get the fuck out of my bed." He flung his body over, turning his back on Adam. When the other man touched his shoulder he wriggled further away.

"Okay," Adam said. Greg didn't turn as he heard him get up and move about the room, picking up his clothes and getting dressed. The hotel room door opened, then slammed shut. Greg lay unmoving and alone. After a while he got under the covers and turned out the light. It was a long time before he fell asleep.

He awoke with a start. Faint gray light was filtering into the room. There it was again--a soft knock at his door.

Greg struggled up, his body stiff, and padded to the door. He peered through the peephole.

Seconds later he was face to face with Adam.

"Okay, you win. I don't want this to be the end."

Greg stood naked with his hands on his hips. He suppressed a smile.

"Prove it."

Without a word Adam began to remove his clothes. Greg's eyes widened as he stripped off everything except one article of clothing-a well worn, but clean Bike jockstrap.

Adam met his eyes. "I've kept it all these years. One of the ones I used when we went jogging together."

Greg said softly, "It still looks good on you."

Adam looked at his feet. "I lost you once. I'm scared it'll happen again."

A lump rose in Greg's throat. He stepped forward and took Adam in his arms.

"It won't. I promise."

He cupped the pouch of Adam's strap and felt it begin to swell.

"Always wanted to fuck a guy in a jock."

Adam smiled. "We've got a lot of catching up to do."

Greg laughed as he pushed the fabric aside and grasped Adam's cock. "Let's get started right now," he said. He knelt and took it into his mouth.

In the small college town the retired track coach and his partner are a familiar sight at the local diner, coffeehouse or gym. Pretty much everyone has figured out their relationship-there aren't too many men their age who've kept themselves in such shape-but no one really cares. People who know the story will tell you how Coach Kryznak's old college roommate came to town one day for a visit and somehow never left.

If you know them well enough to get invited to their home, you'll see pictures of Adam and Greg together, competing in triathlons or cycling on the same team in AIDS fundraisers. If you're lucky enough to have access to their bedroom (I don't want to brag, but...), you'll see more intimate shots-I like the black-and-white pose best myself, Greg and Adam nude with their arms around each other, sitting on the deck of their backyard swimming pool, facing the camera with direct, confident eyes. A famous gay photographer took it, supposedly.

Above their bed is a framed work of art that's not a photo: strips of rough elastic cloth of varying textures and widths, worn and faded with age, laid out and mounted in an intricate pattern on black cardboard under a sheet of glass. You have to look at it a while before you realize what it is: two jockstraps, cut apart and sewn back together so that they are intertwined for all time.

The first time I saw it the three of us were in the bedroom. Yes, we were naked. I'll say no more.

I looked up from the bed at some point and saw the thing. I didn't know quite what to make of it. Adam and Greg saw me checking it out. They looked at each other and smiled.

"What is it?" I asked them.

"Our life story," Greg said.

I didn't understand then, but I do now. Adam and Greg found each other again after twenty-five years. This time they're not going to let go.

END

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bravo!

Extremely well written! Good pacing, good story and character development. Well written Erotica. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story

What a great story. Really liked it and the sex was hot. Sorry I just now ran across your stuff. Lot of catching up to do. cp

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Reading this for the umpteenth time...

...and wishing we had more of Ken's wonderful stories.

starfanstarfanover 11 years ago
Super!

Makes me want to suck my first cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story & writing

I first saw this story on Nifty but though I remembered the story I couldn't remember the title & couldn't find it again. It expressed honest human feelings of desire, regret, hope & love. Both the romantic & erotic tension was slowly built up to a happy ending, so to speak. I was idly surfing, following links & stumbled onto the story again and very happy to have.found it again. What a talented writer you are. I hope to read more of.your work. Thanks.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sam Roommate & friend lose a game and confess his love.in Gay Male
My Best Friend The Football Star Love blossoms when best friends learn a new way to score.in Gay Male
Road Trip with Mike Graduation road trip with my sexy friend takes a turn.in Gay Male
Red Two straight football coaches fuck during rained out game.in Gay Male
Why Him? His tormenter becomes his stepbrother - and his lover.in Gay Male
More Stories