All Comments on 'Friends Become More Than Brothers Ch. 02'

by HankWilliams1956

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 3 years ago

Really fucked it up with the sharing.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 2 years ago

"Friends Become More Than Brothers Ch. 02:" Other than just a lot of "fucking"...constantly, the story is confusing to the point of being irritatingly difficult to follow. There is no compassion, nor deep-seated love. It's fuck and switch partners, fuck and switch partners.

There's details where there should not be any, nor lengthy details, and no details where there should be romance and details. Having an editor has improved the gist and clarity of the sex scenes. The editing of the story has not improved the syntax of the messaging and sentence performance. The switching of the partners took away any chances of romance and love of their primary partnership.

The majority of incest story lovers is not comfortable with more than a twosome; a committed partnership between one (1) male and one (1) female makes any story--incest genre in particular--more palatable, realistic and plausible (credible). The writer does have some interesting themes, so I'll continue reading the writer's index listing of incest stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHankWilliams1956@HankWilliams1956
I really don't know what to say. I am a family man raising two grand-kids with my wife. The wife and I met at a swingers pool party and have been together ever since. We dated for one year and married one year after meeting each other. She is the love of my life. I enjoy going...