Friends Become More Than Brothers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do hope you don't mind me sharing you with mom babe?"

"I don't mind one bit really. I thought of making that suggestion but decided to keep my mouth shut on that, to see if you would feel the same way first."

Alice and I went out back and picked up the rest of the stuff left on the patio table and took it in and put everything away and cleaned up the kitchen. When we finished cleaning up and putting things away, we decided to go in and take a shower like we usually do on Saturday nights, right after supper.

The following Saturday afternoon about three o'clock mom and Simon came to the house, I had just taken my shower, and sat down with my beer to relax before time to fix supper. I decided to take my shower early instead of waiting till later after supper, like we usually do. Alice was in the shower now. I heard the water shut off, just about the time mom and Simon entered the house. I was sitting at the patio table without a stitch of clothing on when the two of them came out on the patio, "I hope you don't mind us just coming on over without warning?" mom said as she stepped passed the glass door.

"No I don't mind one bit mom. Did you stop off in the kitchen and get yourselves something to drink like a beer, a glass of wine, or whatever else we have in the fridge?"

"No I didn't."

"Tell me what you want babe and I'll get it for you." Simon said as he pulled out a chair, for mom to sit in on my left side.

"Ice tea sounds good to me please."

Simon went and filled up a glass of ice tea for mom and whatever he wanted to drink, "How are you and Simon getting along now mom?"

"We are getting along just great and maybe a little bit better than great I think. When we have sex he calls me mommy sometimes and when he does, it gets me to really going and him too, I think. I hope that's not too much info."

"Whether it is or not it is out there now. You can't take it back now no matter what."

"You are right about that. I'm sorry if it was too much info."

"Don't be sorry now with me mom. We are all family here and we all know what is going on, whereas no one else outside of here knows anything and will not know anything from me either."

"I'm beginning to think that we are overdressed, when we come over lately babe." Simon said as he stepped out the door with a beer and a glass of ice tea, and Alice right behind him with a beer as well.

"I think that you may be right Hun." as she took the glass of ice tea from Simon and Alice took a chair next to me on my right and sat down.

"All you two need to do is take off what makes you feel overdressed whenever you're here, is what I will say to you."

I could see that mom is braless under her button up sleeveless shirt and I could see her areolas through the material of her blouse. I had no idea if she had panties on under her short shorts or not but from the way it looked, she is commando as I am, not being able to see a panty line on her butt, before she sat down in the chair.

"I knew Joey was straight forward but I didn't know you are so straight forward though Alice."

"You may find Joey rubbing off on you if you hang out here long enough."

"Alice took the words right out of my mouth before I could say it."

"I think I'll take Alice at her word." Simon said as he stood up and stripped his T-shirt off and then unfastened his pants and let them drop down, around his ankles.

"I know if I don't strip now, I will be the one overdressed." Mom said as she started unbuttoning her blouse, then she pulled it off and then stood and unfastened her shorts and pushed them down over her hips and let them drop down, around her ankles and then I had the confirmation that she was panty-less under her shorts.

Seeing mom's tits in all of their glory with nothing to obstruct the view, they looked to be just a little bit bigger than I thought they were and they were just as sexy beautiful as I thought they'd be, "Oh wow mom, you are so much prettier like that than you are with all of your clothes on. You are sexy, as all get out naked."

"You make it sound like I need to be dressed like this all the time where ever I go."

"It would be nice if we could for sure but with the laws that we have, we would be locked up behind bars. Any time you come over here, you can just strip down and go around nude, as much as you want to and let us see all of your beautiful sexiness."

"Oh my, I take it that you like the way this old body looks to you."

"Mom you're not old. For someone that has had three children you look right down sexy hot which is better than a lot of girls our age." indicating Simon, Alice, and myself, "A lot of women would kill to have a body like yours."

"Joey is right mom. I hope I look as good as you do by the time I'm your age."

"Do you mind if I get me another beer?"

"Now bro you know better than to ask me that, after you lived here for that short time. I'll even have another beer myself."

"I'll go with you to help carry all the drinks." Alice said as she stood up at the same time Simon stood up.

When Alice and Simon came back out and sat down, after setting my beer down in front of me and setting mom's glass of ice tea down in front of her, "I'm wondering what attracted you two to each other so much, that you decided to become a couple when you did."

"For me one of the things that made me take notice of her was her beauty and how sexy she looks the way she walks and moves."

"I follow that all of that for sure. I've watched her myself do different things around the house and have watched her walk away for many years, with her sexy sway of the hips and the way her butt jiggles when she walks, are so hot."

"Okay you two. I thank you both for the compliment but, you are also embarrassing me too."

"Don't be embarrassed mom because it is all true and oh you are so sexy and to watch you is such a turn on believe me."

"Oh yea, Joey is right about that entirely babe."

"Only one other person can match mom on the walking and working around the house and that is Alice."

"I've noticed that the few times I have been over at their old house visiting them and getting to know Janis, my mom, my love, my everything, with making life worth living."

"I do hope you are going to be okay with what we decided to do today or, should I say this evening."

"Yes I am okay with it. I know that she loves us both but in return, I know Alice loves you and we love them, and if the women did want to swap men to live with, doesn't mean I wouldn't get to be with her from time to time."

"I see what you're saying but I don't think we have to worry about them wanting to live with a different man, than they are with now."

I heard mom telling Alice how hot she thinks Simon is and how there are a few things about what Simon does, that are the same as I do and Alice confirmed some of that.

Simon and I then started listening more to what the two women were talking about, "I bet sex with Simon is a lot like sex with Joey."

"Only if Joey cares about his partner getting off before he does, yet, I don't think there is a lot that is the same in the bed with those two. Every man is different and even has a different taste in the cream part of it."

"I meant they are the same as the caring part as you say."

We continued to talk until about four o'clock, when I said, "I think it is time for me to fire up the grill to cook our steaks and roast some corn on the cob."

"Roast corn on the cob on the grill?"

"Yes mom roast corn on the cob on the grill. I can either put them on the rack to cook or I can put them right into the coals to cook."

"What about getting all that ashes on the corn?"

"I leave the husk on the corn then there are no ashes to brush of or rinse off. You will shuck it after you put it on your plate or I can shuck it before I put it on the table."

"You can cook it in the shuck? I was always told that you can't cook corn on the cob in the shuck at all."

"Whoever told you that, didn't know much about cooking if you ask me."

"Oh mom, you wait and see. Joey roasted some corn a couple of times since I've been here and he hasn't only roasted them on the grill but he has roasted some in the oven, in the kitchen one time and both, are good but I like the grill better myself, to get that hint of good smoke flavor and is that ever yummy. You put the corn on the rack then didn't you babe? When you cooked the corn out here on the grill?"

"Yes I did." as I stood up to go into the kitchen.

While Alice and I cooked supper, Simon took notes on what I did with the corn on the cob and some baked beans that Alice put together, to get the right amount of smoke without over smoking the beans and then finished baking them in the oven and mom, seemed to be taking notes on the baked beans too. She never had her baked beans put in the smoker or a grill before, to get that smoke flavor other than the liquid smoke that she buys from the store.

Alice even told mom about the one time I cooked supper I put corn on the cob right into the deep-fryer without the breading, that restaurants seem to always do when they serve fried corn on the cob. Mom said she didn't care for the breading on the fried corn on the cob from a restaurant either and that, is when Alice told her how I deep-fry my corn just by dropping them in until golden brown, which mom was ready to try real soon herself.

When we all finished eating and was finishing off with a glass of wine, mom asked, "Where did you learn to cook like this son?"

"I just went in and started cooking remembering some of what I've seen you do and with what I've seen cooks do when we were out in the field and from having what they call, KP while in boot camp. I even watch cooking shows when I have a chance to watch one and even look up recipes too. I ask different ones how to cook something when I find someone that knows something about cooking and when I was a kid, working at the drive-in theater, is where I found out about deep-frying corn on the cob the way I do because that is how it was done there."

When we all finished drinking our wine, we all put in a helping hand to clean things up and put leftovers in the fridge. Alice and I take leftovers to work with us if we have leftovers for our diners while at work.

When everything was put away and cleaned up, mom said, "Daughter I don't know about you but I am ready for my dessert now." taking a hold of my hard dick and giving it a couple of slow strokes up and down the full length.

Taking a hold of Simon's hard dick, "I am ready for my dessert too mom. Looking at this hard dick all afternoon and evening now, has me so wet that I don't know if I can wait any longer or not."

"That's how I feel too, son." then mom bent over and sucked the head of my dick into her mouth and slid out of her chair and down onto her knees, between my legs.

"Let's go over to the loungers so that we can get comfortable." pulling mom up onto her feet as I stood up from the chair.

I heard the popping sound as Alice pulled off of Simon's hard dick, "Let's go over and get on a lounger too. That way we can get into a sixty nine and make each other feel better at the same time."

"Now you're talking." as he stood up and followed mom and me over to the lounger.

"I don't know where you and Simon got your size from unless it was from my side of the family because neither one of your dads had a cock as big as you two have or as thick." I then took note as to how big my brother Simon is when he's hard and he is as big as I am from the looks of it.

Mom got on top of me straddling my face like I wanted her to do and then she took my dick back into her mouth and I pulled her butt down, so that I could get my tongue into her pussy to taste her for the first time and licking from her taint to her clit, to taste her pussy juices which is salty sweet, a taste I could die for, as her juices flowed into my mouth.

Alice's pussy juices are sweeter tasting than mom's, but no way would I turn down the chance to eat either one of them out now, that I have tasted the two best tasting pussies around the country, right on my patio deck.

I kissed and licked around on mom's labia sucking lightly on those lips, between them, and sucked on her inner pussy lips and clit. I'm not real sure, how long I had held her down on my face to lick, suck, and kiss, and lick, and suck, some more till I lost count on how many times she squirted into my mouth and onto my face, till finally she pulled off while saying, "No more baby fuck, I'm so sensitive down there now. I need you in me right now. I want all of you in me right now." as she climbed down toward my waist and straddled my cock that was still sticking straight up, and then she lined her pussy up with my hard cock and sat down on my dick, till I was in her pussy all the way to the base with a moan from her mouth. When she had her weight on me, "Oh fuck me, it is just as big as... Fuck I'm cumming again... just by sitting on my second son's... big sexy cock."

I could feel mom's pussy muscles squeezing and releasing my dick, like it was milking my cock for milk, like when one milks a cow. "The first time I had Simon's dick in my pussy all the way to the base like this, I cum then too and every time, his dick is in my pussy to start making love. How is it you two come from two different men and both of you, make me cum before we even begin to pump my pussy for my creamy cum?"

While mom sat on my dick with her back toward me she looked over at Alice and Simon as I did. Alice was facing Simon riding him cowgirl just bouncing up and down like she is riding a wild bronco she is trying to break. Then mom began bouncing up and down on my dick about half as fast as Alice was bouncing on Simon. "If you ask Joey there... he'll tell you I cum just as... fast when he first enters... my pussy too... I did the same thing... on Simon's cock when... I first sat on his big cock... and I'm still cumming and... can't stop cumming."

When mom lifted up and sat back down on my dick, she let out a moan each time she got my dick into her pussy all the way to the base, and I could feel my balls getting soaked and see the juices reflecting the lighting off of my soaked cock, each time mom lifts up on it, till just the head of my dick is left in her pussy lips. I believe I even saw her juices running down the shaft of my dick toward my balls, when she lifted upward till just the head was left in her pussy.

"Oh fuck mom your pussy is so fucking wet like Alice's pussy is, every time her and I make love too. You are tight as she is too. I figured you'd be tight but not as tight as what you are though, after having three children." I was even meeting her down stroke with and up stroke of my own, to help get my dick into her as far as possible to make sure she got just as much pleasure as I did out of this loving fucking we were doing with each other. I wanted to make sure mom was well satisfied as I knew I would be and watching Alice fucking Simon next to us, added to the pleasure I was getting from mom, and I was really having to fight to hold off from cumming in mom's pussy, before I knew she was going to be satisfied.

Mom stopped bouncing up and down on my cock and then she turned around, without pulling up and off of my dick. When she got turned around to face me, she said, "I know you want to cum... and you can just fill... my pussy up with all... of your cum... I think I need a break... from all the cumming... I'm doing baby..." as she began bouncing a little bit faster.

"You're so fucking tight and wet and yes, I am about to cum."

"Cum baby... cum with me..."

That did it. My cum began erupting from my prostrate speeding up my urethra and out of my urethral orifice spewing hot like lava filling my mom's pussy beyond her vagina's capacity. My cum and mom's, squirted from her pussy soaking the lounger we were on beneath me. I just realized then that mom's cum had been just steadily flowing out the whole time, till I cum into her tight wet pussy, then she began squirting all over me and her cum, soaked her legs and me and the lounger, as well as the deck. "Oh fuck me... I'm fucking cumming... even more... fuck me!"

Mom's vaginal muscles kept on milking my dick as they had been the whole time we've been fucking each other but when, she was squirting all over the place. Her pussy muscles were really squeezing my cock hard. Had my dick not been pushed in as far as I could get it before she squeezed my dick, I wouldn't have been able to get it in and my cock would've probably just popped out and my cum would have shot out to who knows where. The more mom's pussy muscles flexed on my dick, it felt like more cum erupted out of my cock, right into her pussy.

When we finally calmed down, she just lay over on me pressing her tits and hard nipples into my chest and we kissed like lovers we finally stopped kissing, "Oh baby, how I love you and wish that we had done this, a long time ago. I want you to know that I love you as much as I do Simon and now, I can love you both as a lover and as my sons. I do hope you understand what I mean by all of that."

"Yes mom I do and I just want to keep making love to you and Alice all the time."

Mom then leaned over and whispered so Alice and Simon couldn't hear her, with them laying on the other lounger, kissing, hugging, and saying, 'I love you's' to each other, "Had we done this with each other before Simon had come along, I would be living out here with you and sleeping with you, in your bed maybe."

"I had wanted you and Alice long before I even went into the army but didn't know how, to let you know. Alice, and I, had done things that most brothers and sisters don't do, like take baths and showers together, before I went into the army but not since the army, till she and I started our relationship the night, I rescued her from her captors. I did want to do something with you before the army too but more, with Alice then. I really didn't know how much you loved me till you told us last weekend, how much you loved me and I love you very much too." mom and I then kissed each other again and hugged each other. When we stopped kissing each other we just lay there hugging each other.

When my dick finally softened and slipped out of mom's pussy, we got up saying at the very same time, "I believe I'm ready for another drink." then we laughed and Alice, and Simon, began laughing with us.

"I was ready to say that to Simon, when we got up off the lounger."

I went to the kitchen to get everyone a round of drinks, to find Alice following me in, "Do you think mom is going to entirely be okay with this now babe?"

I looked out at the table where mom, and Simon, were sitting and seeing her smiling and talking with Simon, "I think she is going to be good to go for another round in a day or two, if not before the day is up."

````````````````````````````````````````

Hi, this is Simon here to tell you how it went with Janis and me, when we first had sex together. This happened before Janis and I had moved her into the house I bought. I do not know why but Janis and I had been attracted to each other, from the first day we met at the station where she works.

Alice was at work and she was going to go over to Joey's house to drop some stuff off and have supper with him and watch a movie, which they had wanted to see over again. Janis and I had been seeing each other now for a couple of weeks and I didn't know how Joey, or Alice, would take it with me only being one year older than him. Janis had told me that they would more than likely be happy for us, knowing her kids like she does.

Any way Janis and I ate supper that she wanted to fix for me and she had candles in the middle of the table and wine chilling on ice and I had brought a bottle of wine with me, which turned out to be the same kind of wine she had on ice.