Friends Become More Than Brothers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janis had put on a skirt that stopped at mid-thigh that zipped down the front from waist to the hem and her blouse was a see through, enough to be called a sheer blouse with a red bra underneath. The blouse was black and the skirt was red.

After we had a candle light meal we went into the living room and sat on the couch in each other's arms and drank some more wine and some more talking and even did some kissing. As Janis and I kissed our hands went to roaming all over each other. Her one hand went up and down my back and her other hand went from my face to my chest and on down to my now hard cock. I had ran one hand down her back to her butt and my other hand went from the side of her face, to her shoulder and then chest, down onto one of her tit's.

The longer Janis and I kissed the more we wanted each other and then, she asked, "How about we take this to my bedroom babe?"

"Only if I'm allowed to stay here tonight and not have to leave till, you have to go to work?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way." as she unbuckled my belt and pulled it out of the belt loops on my slacks.

Then as Janis and I stood up she dropped the belt onto the couch and took my hand, then led the way to the bedroom and closed the door behind us and we went back to kissing, as she pushed me backwards towards the bed.

Just as the back of my legs touched the bed she stopped pushing me and unfastened my pants and then she pushed my pants down to my ankles with my boxers going with my slacks. Janis then raised back up, pushed me back causing me to fall back on my back on the bed, she then pulled my slacks and boxers off of my feet along with my shoes and socks.

Janis then took a hold of my dick and then leaned in toward it and licked it up from the base, to the head first on one side then on the other side. Janis kept licking from the base up to the head while looking up at me, till she had licked every side of my hard cock. She then stuck her tongue out and licked across the head, which caused me to spasm.

She sucked my head into her mouth and took it all the way down to the base and held it there for a moment, then she pulled off letting the head pop out of her mouth then she stood up, all the while looking at me, "Mmm mm that is a very good tasting cock babe. I'm also glad I can still take one so big all the way to the base. It has been so long ago for me to even have one in my mouth, much less anywhere else."

Janis took her blouse off and then reached up in front of herself, putting her hands between her tits and unhooked her bra and let it slide down off her arms onto the floor behind her, then she climbed up on the bed and over my lap, then she reached down and took my shirt tail and lifted it up and over my head, taking my shirt off of me. Once my shirt hit the floor, "In my bed clothes are not allowed at times we are together like we are tonight. What are you going to allow me to have or not to have in bed, when we are together?"

I reached down and unzipped her skirt and tossed it toward the foot of the bed, "Did I tell you that you will not wear clothes in the house you are moving to when it is just the two of us or even, when it is just you alone. The only time you will be allowed clothes is if someone comes over to visit us. I want you ready and available for me as; I will be for you sexy. I say this to you because I do love you."

"Oh I see, now you want me to be barefoot and pregnant too?"

"That would be nice but barefoot will be good enough for me. Now if you want to be pregnant I will do what I can to get you pregnant but, it is up to you if that is what you want... Now don't take me too serious about all I just said about no clothes and barefoot. I just said that because you are one sexy hot looking woman without any clothes on. I would have been trying to get you out of your clothes the first day I saw you, had I known you are so fucking beautiful and sexy hot."

"Oh my!... I don't know what to say except for thank you. I must say though that you are pretty handsome and sexy yourself now that I have your clothes off, so the no clothes rule sounds like a good rule to me." then we kissed and she lined my dick up with her pussy and sat down on me, taking all of my cock in one downward move, although a slow downward move.

When all of my dick was inside her pussy and she was flexing her vaginal muscles on my cock, she moaned into my mouth and then raised up, pulling my head into her which was about where her tits are, so I sucked one tit into my mouth and then her other tit, making sure to flick her nipple with my tongue and to nibble some on her nipples too. As I sucked, licked, and nibbled, on her nipples, she moaned, "Oh fuck baby, I love the way your cock feels in my pussy. It has been so fucking long, since I've had a big fucking cock in my wet, hot, fucking pussy. Your cock is a perfect fit in my pussy like no other dick has ever fit it before."

"I know I'll want my dick in your tight hot wet pussy as much as possible from now on for sure. Your pussy feels so damn good and is so fucking tight, it is really a good thing that your pussy is wet or it would be impossible to get my dick, into your wet, tight, pussy."

Janis started lifting up and sitting back down in slow motion on my dick and after a few slow, up and downs on my dick, she just sat all the way down then started moving her hips in a circle motion while sitting on me, with my dick in her pussy all the way to the base and after she made a few circles, she went back to lifting up and sitting back down on me again.

I pulled Janis into me on my chest and then rolled over to put her under me and then, I stood up next to the bed keeping my dick in her pussy and lifted her legs up, placing her feet on each of my shoulders and then started fucking her pussy, at the same slow speed she was doing, then speeding up with each stroke of my cock, in and out of her pussy.

When I got to fucking her about half as fast as I knew I could she began moaning, "Oh fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, yes, yes, yes, oh fuck you feel so damn good and I'm about... Oh yes, I'm cumming. "

I felt Janis's vaginal muscles squeeze my dick and then she squirted all over me and everything around us, "Oh fuck, you have a squirting pussy, fuck that is so fucking hot baby."

I slowed down my fucking in and out of her pussy till she calmed down some, then I went back to fucking her at a faster speed than I had been and after just a few strokes, I was fucking her as fast as I could.

After a few strokes of me fucking her as fast as I could she squirted again, while moaning, "Oh fuck I'm cumming again." her pussy squeezed my dick again as well. I slowed down some till she calmed down again, then I stopped and flipped her over onto her belly and lifted her up, till she was on all fours and I got on the edge of the bed, as I moved her forward toward the other side of the bed and when we are in the middle of the bed, I began fucking her again as fast as I could.

After a few strokes in and out in the doggy position, "Oh fuck me baby, I'm going to fucking cum again. Oh fuck me, I'm cumming again." then she was squirting again.

When she calmed down some, I started fucking her again building up speed as I fucked in and out of her pussy, causing her to moan, "Oh fuck me, oh fuck me, yes, yes, I need to cum again baby." I then stopped fucking in and out of her pussy and flipped her over onto her back and lifted her legs back up and placed her feet on my shoulders again, all while I kept my dick in her pussy and then I began fucking as fast as I could.

After a few strokes in and out of her pussy as fast as I could, "Oh fuck me, I'm fucking cumming again."

"I'm about to cum too baby, OH FUCK."

"I'm about to cum again too baby. Cum with me baby. Don't stop fucking me and cum in my fucking hot pussy baby. Oh fuck I'm cumming again." she began squirting again and her vaginal muscles were squeezing my dick.

"Oh fuck me; I'm fucking cumming in your wet, hot, tight, fucking pussy baby. I'm filling your pussy up with my cum now..." I shoved my cock into her pussy just as far as I could just as the first shot of cum shot out the head of my cock.

When we both finally calmed down I moved her legs off of my shoulders and let them fall off to my sides and then I collapsed down on top of her, causing her tits to press into my chest. I felt her nipples poking my chest. Even though we were both still breathing hard we began kissing each other, just like the lovers we are now.

Janis and I ended up having sex again that night two more times but they were more at a slow loving type sex. When we had got into a sixty nine with her on top of me, I found out Janis is very sweet tasting to me and she says I am sweet tasting to her too.

Back to the evening when Janis and I were told by Joey and Alice that I am Janis's son and she, is my mother that I have been looking for, since before I received my discharge from the army.

After Janis and I left Joey and Alice's place we were back to our house and Janis took me into her arms and said, "I love you no matter what but I will understand if you feel too weird, about you and I having a relationship with each other from now on.

"I love you and if it is wrong, then why does it feel so right? I love you mom and I am in love with you too. Our relationship may not be one we can tell others about and I don't care what others may think if they do find out. I will still say you are my wife and not my mother, although I may say mom or mother or mommy, while we are making love with each other." then I took her into my arms again and hugged her with a kiss, like a lover does and as we still are yet today.

````````````````````````````````````````

"Oh fuck mom, your pussy is tight and you are so hot too. I would have been your lover and son, had I known that I had a chance back before Simon even came along and still yet today, I would share you with him even now."

"I must say you and Simon both know how to make a woman feel good, by making me cum so much more than any man before ever has."

"I'll second that one for sure." Alice said lying on the floor beside mom and me, with Simon's cock stuck in her pussy from behind her.

I had just cum in mom for the second time tonight as Simon had just cum in Alice for the second time as well. After we each had our drinks out on the patio and when we finished drinking them, we moved the fun and games into the living room and now, I'm lying on top of mom with my dick stuck in her pussy still, after cumming for the second time. Seeing Alice with Simon having sex got me so turned on, that I'm still hard.

"As much as I love Simon, I still want to do this again and I do hope that you two, are up for the same thing again. Joey is by the feel of his big cock that he still has in my wet pussy."

"I am. Watching you and Joey fucking and making love to each other, is one big turn on and just being able to watch you two, has me turned on again."

"What does Simon say?" mom asked, as I pulled out and she sat up to look over at him.

Alice rolled and pulled Simon's cock out of her pussy and sat up, so mom could look at him, "Simon says, let's swap partners so that we are with our own partners."

"Mom didn't ask you that?"

"I know that but it is what I say, then you'll find out what Simon says."

As mom and Alice moved mom said, "Simon is like all other men when it comes to answering a question. And that is being difficult."

"Okay you ask for it. Simon says; let's swap partners again at another time, in the near future."