Friends Become More Than Brothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon looked over at mom, "You haven't told him yet?"

"No because I just got here myself. I was fixing to tell him but you pulled in just as I was about to tell them about us."

"Let me guess you two are a couple now? Am I right?" as Alice stepped around next to me.

"I do hope you two don't mind but yes we are a couple now. I love him and I do believe he loves me because of the things he has done and said to me, in the short time we have known each other," giving Simon a look in the eyes, then they kissed each other like lovers.

When the two of them stopped kissing, I said, "I have no problem with the two of you being together because Sis and I both have seen how the two of you interact with each other."

"Oh?"

"Yes 'oh'. I saw how the two of you were the day you and I went over to Simon's new house when he was moving into it and we all went out to eat dinner together. You two were interacting so good we both knew it would be just a matter of time for you two to be all lovey-dovey with each other." Alice said, and then glanced over at me with a grin on her face.

"Joey would you mind helping us move your mom's things over to my place next weekend?"

"No I don't mind one bit. What time do you want to get started on it?"

"We can start when your mom gets off of work I guess. That way she'll be here in case we come across something she doesn't want to take with her, so we can leave it here and take it to the Goodwill later or just toss it in the trash, which ever she wants to do with it."

"I think we got all of my stuff on the truck mom, so let me know if you need me for anything at all. Okay?"

"Okay I will but I don't think I will need you for anything, unless it is to ask you if you want something that is in the house because I won't need it any more, for whatever reason."

"Depending on what it is it can stay here until next weekend and I can get it when we come to load up your stuff to take over to the new house."

"Joey do you need any help unloading this stuff at your house?"

"No I've got this. I can unload it just as easy as I loaded it. You two go enjoy yourselves and we'll see you next weekend if not before. In the meantime take care of my sexy mom there, she needs it." I added the last little bit with a smile on my face.

With a chuckle in his voice, "I'll sure do my best."

"Okay you two. I'll show you about taking care of you in a minute." with a chuckle in her voice and a playful slap on Simon's shoulder with her hand, "Besides he takes very good care of me."

"Good. I better get going with this load so I can get it off before it gets much later. I'm going to need to stop and get some grub in me before I can get this load off though." then I opened the pickup door on the driver's side.

"Where do you plan to eat, just in case we get separated between here and there?"

"You know that little drive in looking place that's been put in while I was in the service, just before Church Street? I thought I would check it out for a change."

"Oh yes that place does have good food. I really like their buffalo burgers which I will pay for since they cost more than their regular hamburgers."

"No you will not. I will pay for it because I want one. You told me about them and I've wanted to stop in and try one myself."

"Buffalo burgers? I've never had buffalo of any kind. What does it taste like?" Simon asked.

"The only thing I can tell you is you'll just have to try it to know if you like it or not because I've never had one myself yet." I then got into my truck as Alice said something to mom and Simon.

As I eased out into the street I saw that Alice was getting into her car and Simon and mom were headed toward his car. Once we got to the little restaurant, Alice and I went in and ordered our meal. As we got our meal ordered, mom and Simon came in behind us and then ordered their meal together, like Alice and I did. We all ended up sitting together while we all ate our food and then when we finished eating, we all headed out with Alice following me in her car to my place.

Once Alice and I arrived at my place we off loaded everything and put it all into my house. This will become Alice's house now also.

That evening for supper I treated Alice out being just the two of us we were able to eat and talk, without being intrusive of others or by others. Alice showed me and told me a little bit more about what she had found out about Simon which wasn't anything to throw the alarm over like all the other stuff she had found out.

"Do you think Simon and mom will get married pretty soon or not?"

"Now, that sis I cannot answer right now but it would not surprise me if they decide to. I know Simon has a good head on his shoulders and he is pretty stable it seems and, he does do what he sets out to do usually. He told me the reason he is in the position he's in at his job is because he worked there before going into the service and he had a good work history with the company too. He was doing so good and fell right into his job like he had never left and even figured out when and what made the company lose money back a few months, before he got out of the service. Whatever it was it was still causing the company to lose money when he stepped back in and since the company 'had' to hire him back by law, he told them he would figure it out and take a cut in pay but with the law, he ended up with the same rate of pay as if he never left there to go into the Army."

"So that is why they promoted him to be head of this office?"

"Yes it is. The guy that was in charge of this office was taking the money from the company and putting it in his own pockets and then tried to cover it up. He managed to that until they rehired Simon and let him try to figure out where the money was going."

"Wow! I wonder how he managed to figure it out for them."

"All he told me was he had put two and two together and when it didn't come out four he went back through and found the alterations that were made that made it all look right, when it was all wrong, is all he said or would tell me."

Alice and I kept talking and talked about who would fix supper during the week, since we both work. We decided the one that gets home first would be the one to fix supper and the other one, would offer to help when he or she got home from work.

Sunday morning I got up and went to the kitchen and turned on the coffee maker, since I always set it up right after I empty the pot. My normal thing on weekends is to shower upon getting up and not dressing in the mornings. I just go to the kitchen naked and make coffee and while it is brewing I fix my breakfast. But this morning I'll be fixing breakfast for two, and since Alice and I have hardly wore clothes around each other since before I entered the Army I saw no need to even put on a robe.

A few minutes later Alice came into the kitchen without any clothes on either, "Your bacon and coffee both smell pretty good this morning."

"I have enough for both of us." as I turned around to see her getting a cup down from the cupboard, "Would you pour me a cup too please."

When Alice had two cups of coffee poured and set mine on the counter, "Is there anything I can do to help out?"

"No I think I have it all under control. I thank you though."

"Okay not a problem just let me know. I'll just sit here and watch my handsome brother cook breakfast for us while I drink my coffee."

When I had breakfast ready, I put our plates on the table, setting one plate down in front of Alice. She then went and refilled our coffee cups for us. Then we sat down, and started eating. I couldn't help but look at her beautiful sexy body as she filled our cups with coffee the first time and then again when she refilled them the second time. Watching her like that, caused my dick to harden, and I even, had some naughty thoughts about her too.

"Do you always cook breakfast in the nude while you lived alone?"

"Yes, I must confess that I do and this morning I wasn't thinking and just came in and started the coffee and started cooking, not really thinking until you came in and since you are nude as well and not running back to the bedroom, I figured what the hell and kept cooking in the nude, like I usually do every morning."

"Saturday mornings and Sunday mornings are the only times I would run around the house nude of a morning. Mom would have gone to work by the time I always get up on the weekends. Through the week though, I would dress or just put on my pj's while mom gets ready for work." both Alice and I took a bite of food and when she swallowed her bite, "Don't you take care of your problem before you come in and cook breakfast or do you wait till after you eat to take care of it?"

I saw the little amused look on her face when she asked me that and I know, she could still see it as she was sitting next to me, "Oh... I took care of it before coming in to cook but... What can I say? When a sexy hot woman is near me with no clothes on her... even when she has none under her outer clothing... my problem arises again."

"Oh... Do you always know when a woman has no under clothes on under her outer clothes?"

"No, not always but I do usually know if they are wearing a bra or not and even then, every now and then it is hard to tell if they are or not. With the way they make women's panties any more it is hard to tell when panties are being worn or not at times."

We just continued to make small talk while we ate and drank our coffee, then when we finished we decided to go do the grocery shopping for the week. Once the kitchen was cleaned up and everything put away where it belonged, we went to our bedrooms and got dressed and ready to go shopping.

On Monday morning I got up and went to the kitchen to start the coffee and fix breakfast but before I got to the kitchen I smelled the bacon and eggs cooking and found the coffee already made and Alice at the stove without a stitch of clothing on, but then, I had no clothing on either. I stepped over to the coffee pot and filled a cup, "Morning Joey. I'll wait for my cup of coffee. When I'm done fixing breakfast I'll have a cup."

"Okay, by the way, good morning Alice. I didn't think you had to work till later on?"

"I don't have to be in till around nine this morning but I wanted to fix you something to eat and eat with you, that way we don't have to eat alone and it helps me feel better like I'm doing my part around here. With all that you've done for mom and me to date."

"You are family is why I do what I do for you and mom. As mom always said, 'family comes first', which is the way it should be."

"Yes I know but still, why should you pull all of the weight when I can pull my own weight if not more."

"Okay I know just how you feel. I must say it does smell good and the coffee sure is good. Now I can say I have it made in the shade. A sexy hot woman cooking a meal for me and she is even sexier when she is nude, cooking and moving around in the kitchen. I never thought I would ever see such a sexy hot sight in this kitchen, man what a view you make. So thank you very much sexy Alice." I was doing my best for it not to sound like I was being sarcastic, toward her, "I really mean that in a good way, not a sarcastic way." to clarify my compliment.

"Why thank you handsome Joey and you are very welcome too."

"I just had to speak the truth."

When I got home that evening before I went into the house I had a feeling something wasn't right because Alice's car wasn't home in the drive like it should've been, unless she went shopping right after work, then my cell phone started ringing, I saw who it was calling me, "Hello mom."

"Hello son. I'm calling to see if you know if Alice went to work today?" I was just getting out of my pickup and started toward the front door to the house.

"Yes she got ready to go and said she would be leaving about thirty minutes to one hour after I left to head into work." just then another call came in on my house phone, "Hold on a moment mom my house phone is ringing." I picked up the receiver on the house phone and lowered my cell phone to my side. "Hello?"

"Are you Alice Johnson's husband like she says you are?" come a voice on the other end of the line I didn't recognize.

"Does Joey Johnson answer your question? Now where is my other half?"

"If you're as big a man as she says you are, you can find her here at this cabin out in the woods here and bring your big money bag with you, to pay us for her release back to you. In other words, her ransom money which you will leave just inside of the shed door that you'll see in the back of the cabin." then there was a click as he hung up the phone. Picking up my cell phone again, "You still there mom?"

"Yes son I am. Do you know where Alice is now or not?"

"I was just told that she is at some cabin out in the woods some place which I will be checking out. I'll let you know as soon as I know for sure. They want money for ransom but I don't plan on them getting the money and I still take Alice away and bring her home safe and sound."

From the way it sounded on the phone the kidnappers were a brother and sister in bad need of money. I went into my bedroom and found an old briefcase, I used to carry my school books in when I was in high school that shows its wear and tear now, and why I kept it I'm not sure, but right now I'm glad I did and after this, I will be rid of it if it does the trick I plan on using it for, to free my sister and get her home safe and sound.

I kept trying to think of a cabin that was out in the woods some place and couldn't think of one, existing anywhere in the woods I had hunted in or just walked around in, looking for good hunting spots during hunting season for whatever animal that happen to be legal to hunt.

I went into town and stopped by my bank. As I walked up to the door of the bank, my cell phone sounded off letting me know the kidnappers were calling me. I had given them the number to it over the house phone when they had called me, "Speak." I said.

The kidnappers told me which way to go out of town and how far I had to go before turning off the highway onto what country road number.

When I turned onto the country road I got another call. The caller told me how far I had to go and which way from there that led me right to the cabin.

This part of the country I had never been in because it was so far away from where I live. I live on the other side of town out in the country a little way, but this is several miles outside of town in the opposite direction. I put my cell phone under my seat as I drove off through the trees and I had the briefcase under the seat on the passenger side of the truck. When I stopped in front of the cabin, I had turned with the driver's door away from the cabin so the passenger door would be facing the cabin.

I sat and waited for a moment looking the cabin over and the surrounding area around the cabin. I ease out of the driver's door when I saw a little bit of movement in the one window on the front of the cabin, next to the door of the cabin. I went ahead and opened the driver's door and slid out and closed the door easy like, and then I started walking toward the cabin, keeping my eyes open for anything at all, that would be to my advantage.

Before I stepped up on the steps the door to the cabin opened up with a guy pointing a gun right at me, "Who are you?"

"Joey Johnson. Where is my other half?"

"I ask the questions here." he said in a deep gruff voice, "Where is the money?"

"What money I have is in my pickup and before you get any of it, I have to see if my other half is here and okay or, you don't get the money." as I spoke, I very slowly took a couple of steps that put me right at the first step up on the porch.

"Get his wife out here so he can see her." as he spoke over his shoulder to the woman I saw just inside behind him, I slowly made it up onto the first step, leaving two more steps to be on the porch and being able to overtake the guy and hope, I don't get shot while doing so.

The guy stepped to the side a little bit, putting the wall between me and him, as Alice stepped into the doorway, I was on the porch taking her hand and pulling her around and up next to the wall, on the opposite side of the door from the guy and pushing his pistol hand down, and then after turning Alice lose, I used that hand to slap the pistol out of the woman's hand, while bringing my hand back up and around and slamming the guy's head into the log wall so fast, causing the pistol to slip from his hand into my left hand as I took it from him. Pulling and pushing the guy back away from the wall by his ear while stepping into the cabin, I pushed the woman back away from the pistol as she bent to pick it up off the floor, and then I picked up the pistol myself while pointing the guy's pistol in my left hand at first the woman and then the guy, "Both of you better back up now, because I'm in charge here now!"

"Are you okay babe?" I asked stepping back into the doorway a moment.

"Yes I am, thank you babe."

Once I had the two tied up to the front porch of the cabin, I called the county sheriff and they came out and took the guy and the woman into custody and searched the cabin and found that the couple was a brother and sister with a record of wrong doings, as well as kidnapping and robbery.

When I found Alice and freed her from the couple that had kidnapped her, I saw that she had on the same blouse and skirt that she had put on to work in, but the blouse was ripped up pretty bad and the skirt was too. Alice did have a bra on, which was a lacy bra but one could still make out how pink her areolas are through it but it was a little bit hard to tell, just how big around her nipples is but no doubt, it was hard from being exposed. The county officers did have a blanket for her to use, so she could cover herself. The skirt was tore and it was easy to see that she had no panties on under the skirt, the way the skirt was torn.

Once the medics had Alice checked out and the officers asked us all the questions they had for us and had the two pistols in their position, they left with the couple in one car and the pistols in another car and then they let Alice and me leave to go home.

I drove toward home and when I pulled out onto the highway toward town, "Babe would you mind it if we went to a drive in to eat, so we can eat here in the truck and not have to go into someplace, or fix something at home?" I could feel her one tit that was just covered by her bra on the back of my arm; she was sitting so close to me as I drove.

"Okay sure. Not a problem. I was trying to figure out what to do about supper but wasn't sure what you might want."

"I had supper planed out for us this evening and was really looking forward to it. But when I got off of work and went to my car those two jumped me and put me in that van with a tarp around my head so that I couldn't see where they were taking me. I even had an early dinner today so yes I am really hungry right now too. I'm sorry I don't have enough money on me to pay for our meal since I asked you about going someplace like this. I'll pay you ba..."

"No you won't because I won't let you pay me anything for the meal you are about to eat."

"I owe you for rescuing me from those two people."

"No you don't owe me anything for rescuing you. It is what a brother does for a sister that he loves dearly. Alice I love you more than you know and more than likely will ever know."

"I love you too Joey. I really didn't realize how much I loved you till today. I also want to thank you for playing along as being my husband. They were talking about killing me if I wasn't married, to where they thought they could get some money out of kidnapping me because, they couldn't risk me going to the authorities and telling them anything. I also knew that if anyone could get me out of what I was in, it was going to be you. I didn't know if Simon would've helped me or not, plus I knew if they asked me too many questions about him, I wouldn't be able to answer them like I could about you, after seeing you nude around the house a few times now, as well as growing up with you too."