Friends Become More Than Brothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't have to ask because you are always welcome to come out here no matter what, but if you don't want to see us in the nude you might want to call and tell us that you are on your way out and ask us, to be dressed by the time you get here. I've all ways been nude at all hours of a day. But other days, if I didn't know you were coming, I just happen to be dressed because of what I was doing when you got here."

"I'll have to remember that from now on. Are you ready babe?" as mom turned toward the front door.

"I must say Joey, that Alice, is a lot sexier looking than you are to me." Simon said, as he turned to leave with mom.

"I sure hope so. We'll see you later." Simon and mom left as I sat down to eat.

Alice sat down next to me, "I never dreamed of them showing up here this early of a morning or I would've been dressed by the time they got here."

"You, and me, both babe. I must say though, that mom did keep looking at me though, while Simon kept looking at you."

"I noticed that too."