Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you're lovely. Just stay with me, Carol. Trust me. I know exactly where I'm going. Let me take you there with me." Clearly, that was the right thing to say. She was onboard with my program, dry humping my thigh [her juices were still flowing so my thigh wasn't all that dry] as she looked me in the eye. Her arms had been wrapped around my neck while I was fucking her. With her legs wrapped as well she was, sort of hanging on for dear life. Now they were stretched out about her head as she assumed a posture that shouted, "Take me, you bastard. I'm yours to do with as you please." What remained for me was to deliver.

I returned my lips to her pussy and started all over, again. Responding much more quickly now she was running up the hill to her peak in no time. As planned, the peak was a little higher now and her corresponding movement and vocal responses were vibrating at a higher pitch. Then I did a cruel thing. I sat back on my haunches and waited until she had regained consciousness sufficient to realize I wasn't giving her head and finger fucking her any more. A dazed, hurt and barely comprehending expression washed over her face cluing me to start, again. Telling her to roll over and stick her ass in the air I squared my hips to her pussy, grabbed her hips and pushed and pulled myself into her. I needed have bothered. She violently pushed back against me and started fucking me. She wasn't gong to be denied her climax this time but I had other plans. I fucked back until she go two words out of he mouth, "IIIIIII"mmmmm cu..........." I quickly pulled out and stretched out alongside her before she even knew what was happening. When she did she was really pissed. "You bastard!" She cried as she beat me on the chest with both fists. "You motherfucking bastard."

I slid closer to her and pulled her down to me to kiss. Her chest heaving and while kissing me back I said, "It's alright, Sweetheart. It's your turn. Get on top and ride me." As comprehension returned a slow smile broke across her face. She took the 'it's your turn' to mean that she should torment me. That wasn't my intent. The alcohol in my system had given me the staying power to hold off cumming but I was ready now. Sweet revenge. She took me to the edge several times before letting me cum. She did when I did. It was the most violent orgasm of my life. I hosed down her cervix several times as her pussy's muscles spasmed against my cock drawing more out of me.

She collapsed on top of me breathing heavily as we involuntarily continued fucking. After what seemed like several minutes we slowly wound down and just held each other. I reached up and brought her head down so I could kiss her forehead. All I could say was, "Mmmmmmmm."

I slowly ran my hands up and down her back reaching further each time. Soon I was burrowing into the crack of her ass. Eventually I passed over her asshole. That got a violent reaction from her but she said nothing and continued to hold me close and kiss my chest. Emboldened, I stuck my forefinger in her ass to the knuckle on the next pass. She jerked out of her reverie and lifted up on her elbows. Face-to-face she kissed me, then looked me in the eyes and said, "Johnny, I would never have guessed you had a darker side. You naughty, naughty boy." She kissed me again before settling back to my chest and pulling herself a little higher so that I had more free range of her ass. Wriggling her bottom at my probing it was her turn to say, "Mmmmmmmmm" as we both drifted off to sleep.

12