Friends Come to Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul was semi erect now and Ali was encouraging him to get hard again with her hands, kneading his balls and wanking him. I laughed and exclaimed, "How many times can this man get hard in a day?"

Rachel looked confused and we explained that he had already had early morning sex before she followed him into the shower. Paul suddenly announced he wanted me to fill Ali up and Rachel chipped in that's fine but that she wanted Paul back in that case. We all moved round and Ali grabbed my cock and pulled me into her, kissing me hard on the lips. Our tongues were soon urgently engaged. The bed was creaking as we both laid into the girls. I managed to hold out at a fair pace until Ali reached over my ass and began to rub my sacs and whispered, "Go on, do it": I blew my load. Her pussy clamped around me in waves. I laid spent gently being rocked inside Ali by Paul ministrations to Rachel. Paul went to switch and in the seconds between us swapping I got a picture on the iPhone of the girls laid out with their cum stained pussies clearly in the foreground. The sheets beneath their buttocks were stained with spunk and they skin was glowing with the heat of the activity. They looked amazing. Paul entered and finished off his wife with some deep penetration and clit grinding. My cock was spent so I ran a bath. The cheeky girls jumped in and started comparing what they had done to the Fifty Shades books.

Paul and I smirked, dressed and headed off to the Xbox.

Unanimously we agreed the next day that we should do it again in the future but that it was not a nightly requirement. My cock was too sore I thought to myself anyhow. It had changed things between us but in a positive way, we were a lot more relaxed physically together for the remainder of their stay. When we watched movies on the couch there were no regulation gap between bodies, we just lounged together. They were other things, personal conversations that I won't share that demonstrated the deepened bond.

The runners did shower together again after their second and final run of the visit, but I mention that not go into the detail (which you can imagine) but to show that we remained relaxed about the rubicon we had crossed. A week on now and Rachel and I have had sex every day which is something we have never previously managed so it's obviously still giving us a boost. Rachel's new fantasy seems to be about a portfolio of naked pictures and being fucked in front of a camera clicking stranger.

12