All Comments on 'Friends Helping Friends Ch. 01'

by 69pat69

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
sirhugssirhugsabout 12 years ago
only complaint

was where you stopped. very hot detailed sex, but a very short chapter that leaves the one handed reader hanging. Dang. Cruel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

SirCuck like this story it must be bad. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yeah, just another sicko author.

Crawl back under your cum covered rock.

licyou69licyou69about 12 years ago
Finish This

Ignore the loser haters on this site and finish this please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
re: Finish This

Slamming others for daring to have a different opinion is a far more apt definition of "hater" than anything they posted.

<P>

Ya ever notice it is people like you who tend to slam other commenters, while the so-called haters tend to aim their comments at the story. Oh, there might be a few exceptions where it's reversed, but those are few and far between.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Many closet cucks

have been outed and wilt under the indignity of their hypocrisy. But they still need to flame to salve their twisted conscience. They don't just enjoy a cuck story, they need it like normal people need air, water, etc. Let them leave a negative comment after they read and spank.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
if my wife abandoned me for this type of action I would divorce her and sue the others

if my wife wanted to be preggers it is her husband that should do it. If a single woman wanted to bear a child for her sister or brother maybe i could understand it. But this story is sick in so many ways, do they all drink koolaide after the birth? It would fit the mentality. And for you real sick cucks out there that leave the "hater" comments, do you have any idea who the real hater is, its the woman in the story that hates the man who supports and lives with her. Why is it suddenly that almost all LW stories are actually fetish stories of cucks and sluts that dont belong in LW. Maybe even gay or nonconsent would be a better place.

FloridaryanFloridaryanabout 12 years ago
Agree with Anonymous

Why are there so many of these stories in LW? He's right belongs in Fetish

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Maternity leave

An extension of the 'surrogate' solution. The problem of the miscarrying wife is likely to be within her body, rather than her eggs (and if her sperm-donor has bad sperm, the entire story is moot!) Thus, implanting her egg, fertilized by her hubby, into the 'brood mare' would be the most appropriate resolution. It would take away the segment of the 'direct deposit', with all of that drama on at least three sides. However, it would not change the 'loss of consort' adjustment favoring our reluctant hubby-of-the-surrogate! Plenty of erotic tension potential there, especially for the egg-donor and her hubby!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
also Agree with Anonymous

Many Closet Cucks think in terms of Fetish because the term implies "strange or unusual" which is how they think of their relationship with the material. Admitted cucks aren't uncomfortable with who they are and what they like.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

@ Dear Anon an little answer.

1. The famouse surealistic painter Salvador Dali was a homosex and his wife was an emigrant Russian Aristrocrat. She changed her young loverboys, however she assisted her husband to deat and their marriage was succesful.

2. For me the staight cuckolds are a little strange , because I understand the bisex and homosex willing cuckolds are similar to Salvador Dali. ( I do not think willing cuckolds that husbands who wait their less child becomes 14-18 years and that time they start the divorce. Papatoad has more excellent revenge stories, with such husbands).

3. In the LW hub the 95% of the stories were written about cheating wives. I am consequence story fan and this is not problem for me. According to the sociology cheating statistic figures, the 55% of the wives are minimum 1 extramarital affair, but here more than 50% of the stories deal with willing cuckold husbands. The spouses of the cheating wives may be willing, clueles, unwilling cuckolds or contra cheaters (that husbands are contracheaters whose have extramarital affair same time as the wives have) husbands. I am very VERY CURIOUS HOW MANY PERCENTAGE OF THE HUSBANDS ARE (homo, bisex or straight) willing cuckolds. According to the story statistic figures 30% of the husbands are willing cuckolds és only 25% of unwilling, clueles cuckolds or contra cheaters together, so 45% of the husbands are not cuckolds (55% of wives cheat), . Whether this estimate of the statistics from the stories ARE NOT OVERRIDDEN FROM THE TRUE LIFE, because this story statistics show more willing cuckolds as clueless, unwillings and contra cheaters together. So it VERY INTERESTING IS THE TRUE FIGURES FROM THE LIFE.

4. I do not read these stories generaly, but I look at the end if the writer wrote a longer 10-30 years epiloge for these stories, but there is not. Whether the CUCK STORY WRITERS DO NOT THINK THIS SORT OF CONNECTION WILL BE SO SUCCESFUL AS THERE WERE SALVADOR DALI'S??????????????? For example the slut wives is 60 years old and she helps honestly the stroke, cancer, heart attacted suffering willing cuckolds(the male population died earlier) and goes evriday to the hospital etc.. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 I think the willing cuckolds have important function in the sociaty, as scavangers to marry the slut women so to decrease the slut woman concentration among the residue woman population. They are who sacrify themself for the average husband candidate people to clean up the female population for them so the average husbands will get less percentage slut wives. If they married slut wives the all sociaty happiness will increase.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Duna is the authority

on Closet Cuckdom, he spends so much time in there he smells like mothballs. Reading his dissertation on cuckhood it becomes manifestly apparent his detailed knowledge comes not just from fascination but experience.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

@ Dear Anon Do not like revenge stories? That is much thing tell me!!!!!

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
OH-O......TROUBLE SEEMS TO CUM FORWARD

and involving a bunch of folks. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
SHUT THE FUCK UP TAZZ YOU FUCKING

moron

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
ANON -Duna authority

Have you reflected that you and I can associate Duna's current posting with what we perceive (perhaps differently) to be his character or personality. However, we cannot do the same with you, because you are in a crowd of undistinguishables!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Duna admits to commenting without reading

Fuck him and the burro he rode in on - leaving a half dozen comments on stories he says he didn't even read makes him a sack of shit. End of story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user69pat69@69pat69
This is my dirty little secret. I enjoy writing these stories nearly as much as I enjoy reading stories by the other authors. I'm trying my hand at a couple of different themes to figure out what I'm best at. Thanks for any feedback. As to the answers in my profile... what do...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories